Could we start a Worldwide Simran event?

SikhSeeker

I know this might sound crazy or far fetched, but could we start a Worldwide Simran event? If we arranged it so we can be in Sadh Sangat in Gurdwara around the world can do Waheguru Jaap at the same time? For example 5am in India 12am in UK 4pm in California. I have heard of experiments done where people have meditated together and brought down crime in their city, but this would be on another scale, if Gursikhs around the world come together at their Gurdwara and Jaap Naam.

I would offer to arrange if I could get help from all you Gursikhs out there who would do a much better job than me.

Phul Chuk Maff

Good idea

Very good idea..!! Lets do it guys..!!..I remember long time ago gursikhs from both this forum and other forum used to get together in skype and do rehras patt. I miss those days ..i think mehtab singh organized it in past..!!! What you waiting for purkha? :p

LOL, I remember we had a heck lotsa fun doing international paath. But those were the good old days Singh, all the way back in 2003-2004 on Yahoo voice chat (Skype wasn't born). We all were a bunch of clowns who just wanted to have fun and hated no one. Can't say the same about the sad state of our forums today.

LOL, I remember we had a heck lotsa fun doing international paath. But those were the good old days Singh, all the way back in 2003-2004 on Yahoo voice chat (Skype wasn't born). We all were a bunch of clowns who just wanted to have fun and hated no one. Can't say the same about the sad state of our forums today.

These forums are still innocent :)