Is it okay to talk with DehDhari guru followers?

temp0rary

My two cents on this topic- take whatever you will.

If you are new to sikhi i.e- taken amrit recently. I would suggest keep interaction minimal (just simple hi and hello- sat siri akaal /namaste etc) with these groups as one could still get influenced by these groups as one's foundation of sikhi is still being built and still becoming firm slowly.

Once your foundation of sikhi is strong you need to use your discretion with interacting with these individuals associated with groups, each individuals associated with these groups just like everyone else is different so naturally there would be different scenarios just as general rule of thumb - stay away off from over zealous cultish chela be it namdhari or nirankari or any group for that matter (satan worshipper, atheist, jevoh witnesses) they will try to influence you regardless.

All with that being said, Sikhi/Gurbani teaches us humanity, humanity..sikhi itself is humanitarian dharam- glowing history examples all across and above principle of not interacting with these groups *SHOULD NOT BE* on clash course if we want to attain avastha of senior gurmukhs with sam dristhi (one vision for humanity for all) and bhai ghaniya ji who fed wounded enemy (mughal) who saw sri guru gobind singh ji even in the enemy - yes same fanatic mughals which are consider malech(rightly so) by sikhs in panthic circle.

I personally have very close freind who is namdhari (well atleast used to be close but now he moved), we kept away from controversies kept mutual respect for each other beliefs and found a common ground which is kirtan of gurbani/bani recitation from sri guru granth sahib ji and sri dasam granth sahib ji. We go along fine..!!

Sikhi/Gurbani teaches us humanity, humanity..sikhi itself is humanitarian dharam- glowing history examples all across and above principle of not interacting with these groups *SHOULD NOT BE* on clash course if we want to attain avastha of senior gurmukhs with sam dristhi (one vision for humanity for all) and bhai ghaniya ji who fed wounded enemy (mughal) who saw sri guru gobind singh ji even in the enemy - yes same fanatic mughals which are consider malech(rightly so) by sikhs in panthic circle.

Thanks for all your replies. Kaljugi and all. And thanks for making me clear @N30S1NGH However I'm not new. I'm a borned Sikh and do have taken Amrit few years ago.

• 2 weeks later...