GuruJi Being Abused Right Now

Just looks at the site and on this page http://www.vikramsoccasionspalace.com/services.html, I found some thing that makes me feel sad.

On the above link it says

In addition to the services provided as standard in our wedding packages, we are able to sub contract various services from reputable suppliers at considerably discounted prices. Customize your big day with the following:

Priests to conduct Hindu & Sikh wedding ceremonies

I really think that the singhs dealing with this problem should contact the hall as well.

I saw the pictures of the wedding in Vikram's and am disgusted at their shear insult to Sikhi carried out. They basically placed the Manji Sahib on the dance floor. There's people sitting on chairs arround talking. The bar is blantantly visable.

If you follow the above link, you get to an enquiry form at the bottom of the Vikram's Occassions Place web page. I have filled out the form stating that they should remove their links with the (CORRUPT) Sikh Priests whom they advertise on their website and must stop allowing Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji on their premises as it is insulting to Sikh Principles

This might impact if everyone else also start sending them this form with a few comm

ents on them.

We might as well start targeting this banqueting hall, seeing that they so openly advertise the fact that they can provide 'SIKH SERVICES'.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On behalf fo the Sikhs in ****** ,I'd like to say tha we're EXTREMLY DISAPPOINTEd the wasy out GURU is being treated, and I hope tha you take action, and STOP, offensind the SIKHS SENTIMENTALS.

Sincerely hope you take immediate action!

regards

***** Singh

***** Sikh Organisation

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

BRENT SIKH CENTRE EXPOSED!!

On the 18th of September 2004, Brent Sikh Centre, Kingsbury, London disobeyed the order of the Khalsa Nation and Sri Akal Takht Sahib by taking the Saroop of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji to Vikram’s Occasions Palace, Slough in order to conduct a supposedly Sikh wedding ceremony.

Guru Maharaj was placed in the middle of the dance floor with curtains attempting to cover bars and dinning areas. A number of individuals sat on chairs, already set up, during Guruji’s presence in the Banqueting Hall.

In protest, three GurSikhs attended and highlighted the act of sacrilege taking place. They were successful in taking pictures of the Granthi and Ragis supporting this offensive act.

This evidence has helped expose a business circle which sells Guruji as a commodity for designer weddings at hotels, pubs, clubs & banqueting halls. Links have been identified with another Gurdwara committee (Guru Granth Gurdwara-Mangat Hall), Professional wedding organisers, Banqueting Halls and Sikh bards (ragis).

As it stands, this network is made up of:

1) Avtar Singh Hoonjan, President of Brent Sikh Centre, 241 Stag Lane, Kingsbury, London NW9 0EF - Tel 020 8206 1231.

2) Tarlochan Singh Grewal, President of Guru Granth Gurdwara - Mangat Hall, 45 Villers Road, Southall, Middlesex UB1 3BS

3) Satvinder Singh Sarl and Son of Harrow, Middlesex – Ragi & Granthi services (Satvinder Sarl also regularly sings bollywood songs at various venues) - Tel 07932 037522

4) Banqueting Halls around the UK such as Vikram’s Occasions Palace, Clay Oven,

C&L Country Club & Laguna Banqueting Hall.

5) Professional Wedding Organisers such as Madhu’s Brilliant, Southall.

This circle has been responsible for a number of blasphemous ‘Sikh’ weddings where Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji has been taken to venues where alcohol & meat are continuously served. Some websites openly advertise their ability to organise anti Sikh weddings. (http://www.vikramsoccasionspalace.com/services.html)

Sri Akal Takht Sahib (Sikh Sovereignty) has issued a hukamnamma (order) in 1998 banning this practice. This network is defying Sikhism with the aim of making money, using Guruji as a commodity.

Sadh Sangat we must break this network!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Representitives of British Sikh Organisations and Gurdwaras have contacted Avtar Singh Hoonjan of Brent Sikh Centre. Conclusions of these discussions are that he is not apologetic for his role in this scam.

Sadh Sangat ji, the facts are presented to you all. This cannot be allowed to continue and the Respect For Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign are arranging a public meeting with Avtar Singh Hoonjan of Brent Sikh Centre demanding an apology in front of Guruji & the Sangat as well as confirmation that the Centre will adhere to the hukam of Sri Akal Takht Sahib forthwith.

WHAT CAN YOU DO

•You can call up Brent Sikh Centre and speak to Avtar Singh Hoonjan or any other committee member expressing your disgust at their blatant disregard.

•You call call up Satvinder Singh Sarl (the private Ragi) and again express your disgust at his personal money making scheme.

And above all your presence will be required to attend a public meeting with Brent Sikh Centre to stop this immediately. Details of the meeting will be disclosed shortly.

GurFateh!

Gurjeevan Singh

Guest stopsingh2
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Representitives of British Sikh Organisations and Gurdwaras have contacted Avtar Singh Hoonjan of Brent Sikh Centre. Conclusions of these discussions are that he is not apologetic for his role in this scam.

Sadh Sangat ji, the facts are presented to you all. This cannot be allowed to continue and the Respect For Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign are arranging a public meeting with Avtar Singh Hoonjan of Brent Sikh Centre demanding an apology in front of Guruji & the Sangat as well as confirmation that the Centre will adhere to the hukam of Sri Akal Takht Sahib forthwith.

WHAT CAN YOU DO

•You can call up Brent Sikh Centre and speak to Avtar Singh Hoonjan or any other committee member expressing your disgust at their blatant disregard.

•You call call up Satvinder Singh Sarl (the private Ragi) and again express your disgust at his personal money making scheme.

And above all your presence will be required to attend a public meeting with Brent Sikh Centre to stop this immediately. Details of the meeting will be disclosed shortly.

GurFateh!

Gurjeevan Singh

Thanks for the update.

Have we got no one who can raise this violation of a Hukumnama with the Akal Takht. I have emailed the SGPC and even

put it on their forums but it has fialed to invoke any response.