yeah most nihangs dont do crap , but they do alot more bani,seva &sevathan 90% of the users on here including me. and live in rehat , bana everyday etc i don't see you doing anything they do? so cut the crap yeah most maybe busy getting high... but most are nangs ( fake nihangs) real nihang singhs have always stood the test of time and fight when they are needed.... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK , what have you done for the panth? oh that's right sit on sikhsangat and cuss people who you think haven't done anything. let akaal purakh be the judge and leave your ego behind the door

Oh but I do more than you can ever possibly imagine bruvs. I trace enemies.....I chase enemies......I hound enemies......I make contact with my enemies enemies.....I tell others about what my enemies have done. I make sure my use of the keyboard is a constant thorn in the side of my enemy.

If however, I left my home, family and job, and decided to wander the streets of Delhi as a warrior. If I constantly told people that my warrior lifestyle and use of intoxicant was as an insurance policy just in case....just on the off-chance...that I may be called to protect my community and places of worship. On the billion to one chance that that day came....I would be ready. Then I would expect you to ask me what I've done.

Well guess what ? On the 31st October 1984 that day actually came. On any given day you will find thousands of nuhungs wandering the streets of Delhi playing the part of a warrior......playing the part of a man taking drugs because he is ready to give his life. The day came, but he neither acted the part he said he was rehearsing for nor gave his life. One would have thought, given their wild claims, that each of them would have, with their mastery of swords, been able to cut into pieces dozens of skinny biharis armed with sticks and stones. You have thought he would have been able to single-handedly protect the honour of thousands of Sikh women.

The day of pretend nihungs pretending to be warriors are over. Sikh society sees them as losers because thats exactly what they are. Cowardly, lazy drop-outs, afraid of doing a hard days work, still trying to impress impressionable youngsters with false accounts of imaginary bravery.

yep blank what i posted. including the names of the nihang singhs that did do something , get off this forum and get a life rather than closing your eyes and crying where were the nihangs , when the fact is the real nihangs were there. as i said most are fake and didnt do anything. i wont be posting any more as i can tell , you have something in your blood against the nihang singhs,

This might be off topic but do you have some shastaars for sale?

• 10 years later...