how do you enrich your soul back ?

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !!

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Sangat ji how do you fill your soul back when you feel like you are loosing spiritual side?

It is all fine when i am doing morning nitnem and evening path but in-between 9am-6pm my working hours . i feel out of touch .

how do you fill your soul back with that feeling when you feel you are inline with Gurbani ?

like 9-5, nitnem is not a chor.. people feel lets do 5 bani in the norming then rehiras then sohinal at night and ive ticked the boxes for a gursikh..... you can easily do mool mantar all day withoug doing bani and achieved a lot more....its all abot about prem...hence whatever you do with prem will carry you through..

it is to do simran with every breath. "HARI KA JAN KAISA HO, HARI JAISO HO" GURU NANAK JI TELLS US TO BE "SACHIAAR" IN JAPJI. We have to get rid of "KAAM, KRODH, MOH, LOBH, ABHIMAAN, JOOTH, NINDA, CHUGLI" . If u start thinking u want to be "SACHIAAR" then start pointing out urself when u were under control of above said "VIKAAR" then most of the time u will be following GURU'S WORD and it is simran that u have to be "SACHIAAR".

Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa !!

Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh !!

Sangat ji how do you fill your soul back when you feel like you are loosing spiritual side?

It is all fine when i am doing morning nitnem and evening path but in-between 9am-6pm my working hours . i feel out of touch .

how do you fill your soul back with that feeling when you feel you are inline with Gurbani ?

At the same time, you may have other issues; dealing with those helps too. Spirutality is not just doing paath. It is living breathing it etc. and that doesn't mean constantly saying the words, it means by the sword's edge living by those principals (as in that's how/who u are).

U ain't a sikh, u are sikhism.

Member of the panth, NO u are the face of the panth.

My fingers tired, goodnight.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsaa
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

We never really get separated from Waheguru because we are reallly the part of Him. But the veil of maaya, kaam krodh lobh moh ahankaar does come which makes up forget Him and ourselves. Ardaas is very very important. Guru ji listens to their children. Ask for forgiveness and blessing of more naam simran, paath, kathaa veechaar. Do all these things and fill up your soul! The soul only feel joy when you do True kamaai. True kamaai is only Waheguru's Naam!!! :biggrin2: