Sign in to follow this  
BibaKaur

Moolmantar Jaap for the chardikala of Bibi Jagjeet Kaur Ji

I won't do mool mantar but

Is that okay?

Veerji, whatever you can do for a fellow gursikh... We don't know when we will need sangat's help, so anything and everything you can do to help is acceptable in Maharj's charan.

Let's not bring minor and insignificant differences in our beliefs and opinions into this, and lets all do benti to Maharaj

rogee kaa prabh kha(n)ddahu rog ||

God eradicates the disease from the diseased person.

This thread is for Moolmantar Jaap, anything extra is acceptable, but you are not required to post it here. Please feel free to do any other baani paath you feel right.

• Like 2

I will do ardas for bibi ji of sarbat da bhalla, she will naturally coming under sarbat da bhalla ardas..vahiguroo.. :)

• Like 1

Please add 30...

Another inspiring Singhnee belonging to our Panth.

Added Khalsa Ji, Waheguru

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• I am sorry but it was your fault this time Ajeet.  Yes it might be your wives duty to cook food. But it is not to hear criticism.  Having a baby takes a toll on a womans body and she is tired for long time. It takes time to recover. Especially for vegetarian women. As we have to make heme, proteins,.and fats from iron and foods from plants which takes work. As plants do t have complete amino acids and nonusable iron which our body first has to convert.   Also she is probably also breastfeeding, which requires more from her. In my opinion she should be on bed rest for a year with walks. And being fed panjiri and other animal products like dairy and honey and lots of nuts and other healthy, fattening foods with lots of ghee.  What type of a boss do you like? someone who after your have done your work for the day, makes you stay after work to listen to a critique of everything? She did the work and asked to be treated nicely once and you just double the abuse. Get your mom and dad involved into a huge fight over a nonissue. Also i feel bad for your parents. Instead of the bahu, daughterin law creating fights Its you. If you had some sikhi gunn like dheeraj and santokh or just some commen sense and stayed silent, everyone would have eaten peacefully and left. But no, you got angry that someone refuses to hear ur criticism, and started a fight with your dad so ur mom had to get involved. And then ur wife got involved. You expect her to take the blame and abuse siently and not argur back when she is being yelled at. While you get angry that she denied your right to be nakhrelu.  I was always sympathetic to your cause and never understood why people were always against you. But this time, it was completely your fault. My dad is always telling my mom that when he is eating, please dont yell, complain or nag. It gets into.the roti and creates a bad atmoaphere and bad health. That she can complain and nag afterwards.  What type of environment are you creating for your kid? Full of yelling and you involve the grandparents too. And his mom will be upset for.hours now. And when she next goes to cook,.she will be so resentful. The least u should expect is banging of the pots and muttering, he is a big Shot who expects everything to be perfect and tasty. No matter the effort. Etc Also ig God forbid, u.lose ur job one day,.should ur wife stop feeding u and respecting you until u have a job again? As ur only function is to earn money as hers is to cook? Ur wife is ur family. They stick up for each other thru hardtimes and enjoy the good times. But u ruin the goodtimes with bickering and crying. When a real problem occurs, how will you react? You have already used up yelling and crying. Whats left? Wain pauna?  
    • when we were in school the most liberal punjabi in our yr was a punjabi girl from a a very liberal family, by liberal i mean she used to have glassy with her mum and half her family was married to muslims, she told me that half her family uncles/aunts cousins etc are married to muslims so her parents said she can marry whoever she wants to    thats how liberal they were. this same girl in the school toilets stuck a toilet brush up her private parts and filmed it and sent it to evry1 
    • ^^^ complete tone-deaf tactlessness 😂. Whatever you think of these so-called stars (I personally think they should be executed for their treachery when there's an uprising, lmao, I don't care), it's no wonder people say the races like the Chinese and Indians are "bug-men" which is a slang term to describe races that are very cold, lacking compassion and a sense of humanity. In their efforts to ape western productions, they totally miss the target, and end up making themselves look like bandhars.
    • And what if the "experts" say the evidence is no longer valid, or they've uncovered new "evidence" that contradicts the earlier facts? Are you in a position to argue to the contrary, and most importantly, who will listen to you?
    • atheist and liberal punjabis/sikhs are the biggest threat because they dnt follow a % of sikhi yet they call themselves sikhs and are among us,  all the bad rep sikhs have is because of liberal/atheist punjabis.  its these same people that alter sikhi to suit their views/lifestyle   its these same people that alter our traditions and push their liberal tatti ways of living into our community   its the same people that go out every weekend and get drunk while wearing kareh and still call themselves sikhs    its these same sl@gs that dress like they work in a brothel and upload photos on social media with "kaur" on their name.  everything is because of them.  liberal atheist punjabis are the worst and ruining everything  theres even pagh wearing atheists believe it or not!  i worked with this pagh wearing guy from kenya who was an atheist   and believed science is his religion    and he told me how he likes the pretty "sikhni" that works in mcdonalds across the street and is gnna try talking to her.  and if he did trying talk to her im sure she was stupid enough to fall for it.  can u believe that there are pagh and kara wearing atheists among us! and we would walk past them and greet them thinking they are one of us.  punjabi weddings look like brothels.   som1 sent me a clip of a punjabi wedding with a man and woman dancing in the middle and evry1 around them clapping the man then trod on the womans saree and the part of the saree that you cover your belly and chest with got trapped under his shoe and her massive belly flab got exposed and she started screaming.

Important Information

Terms of Use