looking for amritdhari kaur :)

taranbir5

What a stupid and pointless post! Try applying this advice next time you post my brother - "if what you've got to say isn't positive or productive, then best not to say it at all" Taranbir paaji Sikhnet has a section for matrimonial's and there quiet a lot of the sisters on there that are of Gursikh roop and from the US, have you tried that platform?

yes i have heard of it, but nobody replies there at all, i don't know why people post their profiles, if they want to get married :p

Thanks for pointing out to the pointless conversation, you are also not doing smart thing to post on this post :D

My brother I think you misunderstood my initial post which was aimed at Bluespaces comment about you needing a green card. I wish you all the best in your quest for your Amritdhari kaur. Waheguru

My brother I think you misunderstood my initial post which was aimed at Bluespaces comment about you needing a green card. I wish you all the best in your quest for your Amritdhari kaur. Waheguru

y es I misunderstood it, but then i realized it, :D

If you have found suitable profiles on Sikh matrimonals then pay a fee (there's various options) so that they can send you their contact details. Unless one party pays a subscription you can not reply, which maybe why your not getting the responses. A free one is gurmat.com, although I think it's less popular and more likely to contain out of date profiles / people who have found someone... so try the most recent ones first.

If you have found suitable profiles on Sikh matrimonals then pay a fee (there's various options) so that they can send you their contact details. Unless one party pays a subscription you can not reply, which maybe why your not getting the responses. A free one is gurmat.com, although I think it's less popular and more likely to contain out of date profiles / people who have found someone... so try the most recent ones first.

, I am paid member on sikhnet, but no idea why no response, tried gurmat.com too, i think most of the profiles are out of date, lets see what god has written for me :D

Hahhaahahah eh banda pura mere warga hai..... i also use to have such post :)

I am searching for Gursikh Guy :) ..... !!

But i m not interested to get married now :)

All the best dear :)

Keep on searching :)

oh really me noether interested to getting married immidiately but later this year or can be next year, depends on sanjog

You might want to do ardas, daily if you so wish, whatever feels right for you.

I say this because I heard in katha of a couple who had problems concieving for whatever reason. The doctors recommended that the bibi have an operation, the bibi turned to the doctor and asked whether he could guarantee that it would work, and he advised that there is no guarantee that it will work. The penji refused to have the operation as she had firm faith in maharaj, they believed that maharaj could give a 100% guarantee and that maharaj would one day bless them with a child, and through ardas and alot of patience, penji did give birth.

I hope things work out and you too are blessed with faith and patience, the rest is guru jee's kirpa.