You never hear a Sikh speak like this

hsisingh

This moslem politican, Akbaruddin Owaisi has caused outrage among Hindus in India, following a speech he made about India's moslems and their rights in India. He has attacked hindu nationalism.

Why don't we hear Sikh politicians speak like this?

Watch this video of the speech that has caused a lot of controversy.

I am not sure how to embed, so here is the link:

Owaisi is a good speaker. I feel instead of asking for Muslim rights which is a legitimate thing to do but he is inciting the audience to violent action and hatred for Hindus. He said 25 crore Muslims can beat 100 crore Hindus if the police give them 15 minutes. I think to some extent this is true especially in places like UP, Bihar, Bangal, karnataka and J&K states which have large Muslim populations. Maybe amongst Hindus only an aggressive people like the Marathas can face Indian Muslims but I feel the rest of the HIndus of India cannot face Muslims in a fair fight, the only reason why Gujarati Hindus managed to kill so many Muslims in 2002 is because they had full police support and protection anytime the Muslims were beginning to dominate in a fight while Muslims in had no such advantage. The only way left for Hindus is to become Sikhs, that will give them the martial character and valour to face them.

There was a time when people in many countries used to think that extremism would never affect the Muslims in their countries and extremism was limited to only Muslims in places like Pakistan, Afghanistan, Somalia etc. Even the US news channels used to say that the Muslims in America are integrated and the only threat would come from foreign Muslims. Now we see even in US Muslims are being caught almost daily in terror plots and there have been a few successful as well as unsuccessful terror attack in the US. Now India has to face up to the fact that it has over 150 million Muslims which is a legacy of the decision made by Nehru and Gandhi to not follow through with the natural corollary of the partition and throw all the Muslims out of India.

N30 Singh jee, I agree that Sikhs are not as brave as they once were. But compared to the Hindus and Indian Muslims we are still ahead when it comes to bravery.

In the past whenever Sikhs and Muslims have faced each other it was always Sikhs who ended up winning. On the other hand whenever Hindus and Muslims have faced each other Hindus have almost always lost with the exception of the maratha hindus. By stating these facts I am not putting down Hindus. Most of our ancestors were also hindus who with Guru jees kirpa took the right decision to become Sikhs. And I hope more Hindus take this step. This dawat is also open to muslims to enter the khalsa brotherhood.

But if Sikhs again want to become as brave as puratan sikhs we need to follow the words of Sant Bhindranwalay who encouraged sikhs to take Amrit keep rehit, read bani and do simran. This will strengthen us both internally and externally.