My mom has cancer please help me.

Guest Nimani

Guest manvirkaurj

I hope your mum gets better very soon so you don't have to see her is so much pain.Vaheguruji is with you all the way,he is within us all we just have to reach out a pray.God bless your mum,she has my prayers :)

• 1 month later...
  • 9 years later...
Guest Jagnoor gill

I think gurbani won't help unless u understand it and follow it in real life. But for those who can't understand and don't have time to pursue gurbani ryt now ....japp of waheguru will do wonders. Mediatate for 30 in morning and 30 min at night just before sleep. Ur world will change. Make sure you speak waheguru waheguru with every breathe and little loud so that ur ears can listen. 'Waheguru' will heal you.

• 1 month later...
Guest Mr Lynx

For anyone else diagnosed with cancer please research Gerson Therapy which is based around eating strict raw foods & fruit diet eliminating processed foods and sugar.

Chemo is highly toxic and has a higher chance of killing patients much earlier (although it work for few at early stages).

Its worth noting that Gerson Therapy must be started early as it's not effective  once the cancer spreads via Toxic chemo!

Also since c0v1d v@x mortality, cancer and heart issues have more than tripled!!!

• 5 months later...
Guest WahGuru

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh

sorry to hear about your mum, one of my friend mum got 4th stage cancer and she cured herself with homeopathic medicine - please get the consultation from Banerji in Kolkata and waheguru ji will help your mum, keep faith in waheguru ji ji and your mum will be fine

here is their website, email them they will do whatsup chat
https://www.pbhrfindia.org/

Thanks