My mom has cancer please help me.

Guest Nimani

Dont worry... everything will be fine.. have faith in God...

Will surely do sukhmani sahib g da path for ur mum.... kende rabb dujeya di ardas jarur sunada..

She will be fine.....

Thank you so much for doing sukhmani sahib paath for her. I can't thank you guys enough for this.

Sorry to hear about your mother penji, hanji my same advice is as all above. Waheguru is our support, try to be strong, i know easy said than done, but your mother would not to see you weak or giving up, that will affect her too. Give as much honsla as you can. Its hard but you have to take care of yourself too, when loved ones are ill its very hard to cope with, try to get as much help as you can also from the professionals, anything counselling, coping techniques, anything they can offer you, to keep your mind strong. Leave the rest to god. I know Wat its like trying to survive and to be strong, It is very hard for your mother with her pain, advise her also to do simran. If she cannot do aloud, in her mind is ok. Just keep praying to god. Waheguru mehr karo.

recite lots of gurbani around your mum and in your house. try and recite gurbani with your mum. also recite gurbani over all food and drink your mum eats waheguru

be strong remember hukam

let your mum see how strong you are with sikhi and belief in waheguru... she will share this strong belief with you

remember guru gobind singh ji sacrificed his whole family, so who are we? waheguru can take any one of us at any time.

waheguru is ajtarjame and knows all.. have faith, recite gurbani, do simran... guru sahib will know all this. be the best son you can.

have faith in gurbani and in hukam. guru ji will do whats best.

• 2 weeks later...

May Waheguru ji help your mom and your family. Guru Sahib is always with all of us at every moment. Sangat is doing Ardaas, but you and especially your mom should do even more Naam Simran, Ardaas and Paath! A really big thing you can do for your mom is sit with her and do these things so that her soul gets nourishment. I know a family with a similar condition who did non-stop Naam Simran for several months in the hospital. That is very very beneficial!

And a REALLY important thing! Please ask Guru Sahib ji to give her Amrit very soon! This is so important it makes so much difference.

May Guru Sahib have Kirpa on your family!

Waheguru!

• 2 weeks later...

Tell her to meditate on Sree Har Krishan Dhiaeeaay Jis Dithay Sab Dukh Jaa-aay. It's very very powerful. Examples from http://khojee.wordpress.com/2010/03/15/sarab-rog-ka-aukhad-naam/

Also check out http://gurbanihealing.com/ as sometimes they have Gurbani healing camps in various places.

Yes, I would recommend that also.

Although, ALL of gurbani is significant and has the power of the Lord's Word, when listening to specific shabads or path, then it helps focus the mind on that particular area !

Sri Dukh Banjani Sahib Path has all the appropriate shabads that are significant for disease, ilness, pain and suffering...etc..

Therefore, it can helpfocus the mind, which can then go onto giving more strength and even help curing.