Need Help

Guest world peace

Tell your parents that you do not want to get married ever. You do not need to tell your parents that you are a homosexual. You don't see heterosexuals boys run up to their mom and tell them......i like girls or heterosexuals girls running up to their father and telling them.....i like boys. Heterosexuality and homosexuality are causing us from seeing reality. Don't pay attention to heterosexuals.........they out number homosexuals, so they create social rules and state laws to prohibit exactly what they are doing with the opposite gender. Ask Maharaj what he says is true about heterosexuality and homosexuality. One paat that has the answer is Sukhmani Sahib.

Defining yourself by sexual inclination is not what a Sikh of Guru Sahib does. It is not your identity in anyway. Do you ever define yourself by saying............my taste buds like pasta..............so im a pasta Sikh? Very foolish statement to make right!! In the same way making statement of sexual inclination are foolish and blocking you from seeing who you really are.

A Sikh can still live a housholders life without getting married to the opposite gender. Go out into the community and use your talents to help others and serve others. If you want adopt a child and live a householder lifestyle in this way. The Sikh community have boxed in the definition of housholder lifestyle and robbed themselves of spiritual growth.

Only Five g... Here comes one question in my mind after reading this.... "Sexuality" comes in picture when a person is interested in physical reasons....

But being amritdhari there are so many restirction in all these sorts of things..

i neva had a word regarding dis thing with any amritdhari couple.. but... i want to ask u if u know - Does these amritdharis are not following rehet when itcomes to being Physical ? - i am talking about normal couples who are already married n r amritdhari....??

Only Five g... Here comes one question in my mind after reading this.... "Sexuality" comes in picture when a person is interested in physical reasons....

But being amritdhari there are so many restirction in all these sorts of things..

i neva had a word regarding dis thing with any amritdhari couple.. but... i want to ask u if u know - Does these amritdharis are not following rehet when itcomes to being Physical ? - i am talking about normal couples who are already married n r amritdhari....??

You might see them as restrictions and another see's them as a blessing. I will tell you what a senior Gurmukh told me. He said the things that Amritdharis are doing in the public is completely wrong and are acting out of lust. He was very specific and short................his main point is that Gurbani can put these couples on the right path and there is no point on discussing a wrong act in length.

If the new generation wants examples of who to follow, then they only need to look to Gursikhs from all jathabandis. Whether you call yourself AKJ, Nihang, Taksal, Nanaskar, or some other jatha. Gursikhs from all jathas showed us all how to act with a wife in public, in front of family, and in the house where siblings, parents and children sit.

Amritdharis DO NOT represent themselves, but represent the Khalsa Panth. Even though our mind wants to do millions of things, we need to control these urges and live a life of Khalsa.

Guest Baa Ram Ewe

First of all, I just want to send a massive hug your way! I feel for you man. Your situation sounds really difficult, I sincerely hope that everything works out for you.

With regards to marriage, it is really unfair to marry a bibi if you don't feel that you want to live your life with a female partner. I know I would be very upset if I got married and my husband turned out to be gay and hadn't told me. And didn't actually want to marry me but just 'settled' for me due to family pressure.

With regards to your parents, it's going to be so so hard to get them off your case about marriage. I really don't have any suggestions. Sorry. But I just wanted you to know that there is someone out there that cares.

Good luck with everything. Guru raakha.

Baji gurbani is not against any person, we are all children of Vaheguru, and treated equally, though there are guidelines to what is acceptable.

We have been told within Anand Shaib that we have been manipulated from birth to be attached to maya, as this force is a unseen force gurbani says we go our whole lives oblivious to its control, and the personalities we acquire become something we attribute to being “Me”, though this is not the truth, the true state of mind, not under the control of Maya, Punj Choor is laid out in gurbani, being one of no attachment to Maya (Tria Gun).

I can go in to more in-depth if you would like, though simply putting it though, Attraction is a trait of KaaM (Maya) which is determined by the Punj Choor, and so any lust towards women in a sexual way is just as frowned upon as attraction towards Men.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest rainydays46

Bro,

You are NOT alone and just need to look at the brilliant work of GaySikh and others.

Start looking through sites like Saathi for a like-minded female and find yourself a mutually beneficial marriage of convenience (MOC). If two mature Sikh adults choose to marry purely to deal with social pressure yet maintain their private sexuality, then that is their business, not illegal and saves alot of heartache.

Wish you well.

Bro,

You are NOT alone and just need to look at the brilliant work of GaySikh and others.

Start looking through sites like Saathi for a like-minded female and find yourself a mutually beneficial marriage of convenience (MOC). If two mature Sikh adults choose to marry purely to deal with social pressure yet maintain their private sexuality, then that is their business, not illegal and saves alot of heartache.

Wish you well.

Does this mean that there are MOC in the sikh community where the chap is a homosexual and wife is lesbian ??

Do they pretend to be a couple but instead go ''Swinging'' or have relationships with people of the same sex ??????

Sounds good...!!

You know what, I will not judge you in anyway. Only Guru Sahib knows what is right and wrong. I just really hope everything gets better with you and may you get the best! I am glad that you are conscious and don't want to ruin any girl's life. I just want to say I totally respect you for it!! :)

And it is actually a really good advise from a Singh that just tell your parents you don't want to get married at all! It might be a BIG trauma for them and they still may expect you to get married after yearss, but maybe that is what you got to do right. Just say you have problem with girl instead if you do not want to tell about being gay. If you do want to tell them, that would be great too as then they will better know the reason why you don't want to get married and not stay optimistic for years. And after years, they will automatically get over right.

You said you are convinced and also have done ardaas and everything. Maybe this is what you got to do now. Other than that, I just wanted to say that if you really want to get right answer ( Only GUru Sahib knows ) and absolutely do no wrong at all, elevate yourself as much as you can. Do naam simran, paath and ardaaas. You are Amritdhari singh which means you are the lucky one to recieve this precious blessing which gives you tremendous power to become a True Gursikh. Go on this journey and see how you find your answers. Also, this wil give you peace!!!! Gurbani solution of everything, gives us courage and strenght in all situations