Washing Darbar Sahib Floor With Milk Is Equal To ShivJi's ** - Singh Sabha Canada

DSGj

Hahahaha

You are getting everything wrong.

Missionaries are 8 or 10 grades who cares.

Most of the Baba lot never even went to school.

Bring that maryada that was written by Bhai Mani Singh.

Guru Sahib invented gurmukhi and his followers are still stuck with literacy factor.

Literacy was the basic reason why our history is distorted.

No i am not getting anything wrong.

I am getting it confirmed as you people are slippery.

You have confirmed now

1 You do not believe that there is any written maryada from Bhai mani singh's time.

2 You believe that a person who is not read and unable to read gurbani can not realize God.

Babas are better than unread 8 grader missionaries as they believe in spirituality and follow that.

They may not be academically qualified. Missioanries lack both.

No i am not getting anything wrong.

I am getting it confirmed as you people are slippery.

You have confirmed now

1 You do not believe that there is any written maryada from Bhai mani singh's time.

2 You believe that a person who is not read and unable to read gurbani can not realize God.

Babas are better than unread 8 grader missionaries as they believe in spirituality and follow that.

They may not be academically qualified. Missioanries lack both.

You sound like follower of bipar with this argument of people who cannot read and write.

Maryada bit I know what I am speaking and I have couple of sources(historian's book) but what is in your maryada is what I want to know.

You sound like follower of bipar with this argument of people who cannot read and write.

Maryada bit I know what I am speaking and I have couple of sources(historian's book) but what is in your maryada is what I want to know.

You are running away from answering my question.Let me put it a different way " Suppose a person is not able to read Gurbani and there are many who cann't. Are they debarred from God realization.

I will give you reference about maryada of harmandir sahib put in black and white by Bhai mani singh ji.

Where is the reference of that face book you posted in this thread.The one given below. It is important because you are posting lies here without any ref.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/70465-washing-darbar-sahib-floor-with-milk-is-equal-to-shivjis-singh-sabha-canada/page-6

http://forums.waheguroo.com/index.php?/topic/36981-an-act-of-cleaning-or-an-act-of-disbelief/

Maryada of harmandir sahib is a written code since the time of Bhai mani singh ji.
So it is not something new.

Should they wash floor with some acid now? There is no end to this type of missionary propaganda.
They have some ready made verses to quote out of context.They even say that Sri Guru granth sahib
should not be in parkash and should be stacked in cupboards.

Bipar are stuck with read and write theory.

That post was from facebook shared by friend of mine.

ਜੈਸੇ ਖਾਂਡ ਖਾਂਡ ਕਹੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਨਹੀ ਮੀਠਾ ਹੋਇ ਜਬ ਲਗ ਜੀਭ ਸ੍ਵਾਦ ਖਾਂਡੁ ਨਹੀਂ ਖਾਈਐ ।
Jaisay Khaand Khaand Kahai Moukhi Nahee Meetthaa Hoi , Jab Lag Jeebh Svaad Khaandu Naheen Khaaeeai ।
Just as by saying sugar, sugar, one cannot feel sweet taste of sugar in the mouth. Unless sugar is placed on the tongue, it cannot feel its taste.
ਜੈਸੇ ਰਾਤ ਅੰਧੇਰੀ ਮੈ ਦੀਪਕ ਦੀਪਕ ਕਹੈ ਤਿਮਰ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਜਬ ਲਗ ਨ ਜਰਾਈਐ ।
Jaisay Raat Andhayree Mai Deepak Deepak Kahai , Timar N Jaaee Jab Lag N Jaraaeeai ।
In a dark night, saying lamp, lamp does not dispel darkness unless lamp is lit.
ਜੈਸੇ ਗਿਆਨ ਗਿਆਨ ਕਹੈ ਗਿਆਨ ਹੂੰ ਨ ਹੋਤ ਕਛੁ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਗੁਰ ਗਿਆਨ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ।
Jaisay Giaan Giaan Kahai Giaan Hoon N Hot Kachhu , Jab Lagu Gur Giaan Antari N Paaeeai ।
Just by saying Gian (Knowledge) again and again, knowledge cannot be obtained. It can only be acquired by lodging His name in the heart.
ਤੈਸੇ ਗੁਰ ਧਿਆਨ ਕਹੈ ਗੁਰ ਧਿਆਨ ਹੂ ਨ ਪਾਵਤ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਗੁਰ ਦਰਸ ਜਾਇ ਨ ਸਮਾਈਐ ॥੫੪੨॥
Taisay Gur Dhiaan Kahai Gur Dhiaan Hoo N Paavata , Jab Lagu Gur Daras Jaai N Samaaeeai ॥542॥
Similarly just repeatedly asking for a glimpse of True Guru, one cannot acquire contemplation of the True Guru. This is possible only when one engrosses oneself up to the
Sikh means student.

Bipar are stuck with read and write theory.

That post was from facebook shared by friend of mine.

ਜੈਸੇ ਖਾਂਡ ਖਾਂਡ ਕਹੈ ਮੁਖਿ ਨਹੀ ਮੀਠਾ ਹੋਇ ਜਬ ਲਗ ਜੀਭ ਸ੍ਵਾਦ ਖਾਂਡੁ ਨਹੀਂ ਖਾਈਐ ।
Jaisay Khaand Khaand Kahai Moukhi Nahee Meetthaa Hoi , Jab Lag Jeebh Svaad Khaandu Naheen Khaaeeai ।
Just as by saying sugar, sugar, one cannot feel sweet taste of sugar in the mouth. Unless sugar is placed on the tongue, it cannot feel its taste.
ਜੈਸੇ ਰਾਤ ਅੰਧੇਰੀ ਮੈ ਦੀਪਕ ਦੀਪਕ ਕਹੈ ਤਿਮਰ ਨ ਜਾਈ ਜਬ ਲਗ ਨ ਜਰਾਈਐ ।
Jaisay Raat Andhayree Mai Deepak Deepak Kahai , Timar N Jaaee Jab Lag N Jaraaeeai ।
In a dark night, saying lamp, lamp does not dispel darkness unless lamp is lit.
ਜੈਸੇ ਗਿਆਨ ਗਿਆਨ ਕਹੈ ਗਿਆਨ ਹੂੰ ਨ ਹੋਤ ਕਛੁ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਗੁਰ ਗਿਆਨ ਅੰਤਰਿ ਨ ਪਾਈਐ ।
Jaisay Giaan Giaan Kahai Giaan Hoon N Hot Kachhu , Jab Lagu Gur Giaan Antari N Paaeeai ।
Just by saying Gian (Knowledge) again and again, knowledge cannot be obtained. It can only be acquired by lodging His name in the heart.
ਤੈਸੇ ਗੁਰ ਧਿਆਨ ਕਹੈ ਗੁਰ ਧਿਆਨ ਹੂ ਨ ਪਾਵਤ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਗੁਰ ਦਰਸ ਜਾਇ ਨ ਸਮਾਈਐ ॥੫੪੨॥
Taisay Gur Dhiaan Kahai Gur Dhiaan Hoo N Paavata , Jab Lagu Gur Daras Jaai N Samaaeeai ॥542॥
Similarly just repeatedly asking for a glimpse of True Guru, one cannot acquire contemplation of the True Guru. This is possible only when one engrosses oneself up to the
Sikh means student.

A sikh does not lie. That post is nothing but a bundle of lies. Why can not you give reference. You are spamming this site with lies.

It is you who is spreading biparvad here when you say those who are not able to read Gurbani cann't realize God.

See this video that also talks about maryada of Harmanidr sahib being put in black and white by Bhai mani singh ji. See how randhawewale is spanking your darling jeonwala so called educated fellow.

A sikh does not lie. That post is nothing but a bundle of lies. Why can not you give reference. You are spamming this site with lies.

It is you who is spreading biparvad here when you say those who are not able to read Gurbani cann't realize God.

See this video that also talks about maryada of Harmanidr sahib being put in black and white by Bhai mani singh ji. See how randhawewale is spanking your darling jeonwala so called educated fellow.

You are follower of bipar.

Haha haha haha you are so funny.

Karam Singh historian Twarikh Amritsar

Giani Gyan Singh Twarikh Sri Amritsar

Both writes "Water was brought from har ki paudi and Darbar Sahib was bathed"

Now both are historian you can check their date of birth and death.

They never came to know that kachi lassi was used to clean the floor.

Who gave marble, who gave gold and how much, whi constructed what, who was incharge for doing things. who did katha and which time?

They seems to know everything but they missed kachi lassi being used to clean the floor.

Bipar having hard time to defend biparvaad.

You are follower of bipar.

Haha haha haha you are so funny.

Karam Singh historian Twarikh Amritsar

Giani Gyan Singh Twarikh Sri Amritsar

Both writes "Water was brought from har ki paudi and Darbar Sahib was bathed"

Now both are historian you can check their date of birth and death.

They never came to know that kachi lassi was used to clean the floor.

Who gave marble, who gave gold and how much, whi constructed what, who was incharge for doing things. who did katha and which time?

They seems to know everything but they missed kachi lassi being used to clean the floor.

Bipar having hard time to defend biparvaad.

Water is mixed with milk.Do you get it?

Where is the ref of your lies of facebook posting?

I am starting another thread quoting you saying Mecca did not rotate? Come and answer there.You faithless people have to answer this for spreading atheism.

Hard fact of history rattled you.

Not at all.You people are indulging in false propaganda and then run away by not providing answers.

Historians like karm singh are not Gurus.he writes that guru nanak dev ji was born in April which has been

proven wrong. Point here is malicious propaganda indulged in by missionaries to misguide young minds.We have

to stand to that.

I have started another thread "Guru nanak sahib at mecca".Quote your history there to prove Bhai Gurdas ji and sikh history wrong.