Washing Darbar Sahib Floor With Milk Is Equal To ShivJi's ** - Singh Sabha Canada

DSGj

Rotation of Mecca and Panjokhra Sahib issue veerji I don't either believe leave aside Dilgeer.

Showing miracles is against Gurmat.

Then you have to discard Bhai gurdas from sikhism. Do you believe that sikhi is a mystic religion.

Miracles are not caused, they happen by will of God. Those who do not believe in this may join another religion.

You have no inkling what you are talking about? Do you believe that Guru sahib went to Mecca or not?

No. u'r wrong.

Do you contest that Bhai Mani singh has put Harmandir sahib maryada in black and white? Answer yes or no?

How many times sahib singh read Guru Granth sahib? he never did naam simran. What does he know about sikh traditions without naam simran? Bhai Randhir singh ji lived sikhi.There is no comparison.

What do you mean by yes or no?

Your translation of Gurbani is right and mine is wrong who taught you this.

Bhai Mani Singh started washing darbar sahib with kachi lassi lol you need some serious study of history.

I am asking you a question. The question is do you contest that Bhai mani singh put Haramdir sahib maryada in black and white?

have you seen the floor of Harmandir sahib?

Bhai Randhir Singh translated according to his understanding and jathebandi.

Prof. Sahib Singh never did naam simran. Reading and living according to gurbani is also simran.

Kachi lassi is not a maryada started by Bhai Mani Singh. This is fact.

Which maryada was started by Bhai Mani Singh?

I am asking you a question? Do you know that Bhai mani singh put maryada in black and white.Black and white means in written form? Do not stray from that. We will talk about simran separately and i will prove that those who do not believe in naam simran are misled people.

Plus you have to give reference of facebook contents that you posted.It is a propaganda without proper reference.Do not be misled.Those who manage Darbar sahib are well aware of sikh traditions and are following a maryada of letting people in with IDs.

Gurdip s johal writes

Prof. Sahib Singh never did naam simran. Reading and living according to gurbani is also simran.

Essence of Guru Granth sahib teachings is naam simran. You write gurbani is naam simran.What happens if a person is not lettered and cann't read Guru Granth sahib or Gurbani? Is he debarred from realizing God?

I am asking you a question? Do you know that Bhai mani singh put maryada in black and white.Black and white means in written form? Do not stray from that. We will talk about simran separately and i will prove that those who do not believe in naam simran are misled people.

Bring that Maryada black and white?

Regarding literacy that is what distorted our history sikhs were not learned enough to write there history

and people who were well versed with ramayana and mahabharat wrote our history.

Anpad people goes to dera, follow them.

Bring that Maryada black and white?

Regarding literacy that is what distorted our history sikhs were not learned enough to write there history

and people who were well versed with ramayana and mahabharat wrote our history.

Anpad people goes to dera, follow them.

So your answer is Bhai Mani singh did not write maryada of darbar sahib. Am i getting you right.

So you say if a person is not lettered and can not read Gurbani cann't realize God. Am i getting you right?

So you are taeching us biparvaad now.

Keep in mind academic and spiritual education are not same>Missionaries have none of them neither academic ( 8 and 10 graders writing themselves professors) nor spiritual as they deny existence of soul.

So your answer is Bhai Mani singh did not write maryada of darbar sahib. Am i getting you right.

So you say if a person is not lettered and can not read Gurbani cann't realize God. Am i getting you right?

So you are taeching us biparvaad now.

Keep in mind academic and spiritual education are not same>Missionaries have none of them neither academic ( 8 and 10 graders writing themselves professors) nor spiritual as they deny existence of soul.

Hahahaha

You are getting everything wrong.

Missionaries are 8 or 10 grades who cares.

Most of the Baba lot never even went to school.

Bring that maryada that was written by Bhai Mani Singh.

Guru Sahib invented gurmukhi and his followers are still stuck with literacy factor.

Literacy was the basic reason why our history is distorted.