Washing Darbar Sahib Floor With Milk Is Equal To ShivJi's ** - Singh Sabha Canada

DSGj

Uklondonsikh answer your question veerji.

For lateral I will go with Dr. Dilgeer in history part.

I don't read kala afghan.

Prof. Sahib Singh explains the shabad you can check again.

Its simply an attack on the biparvaad.

I was hoping you would be more elaborate because you are the one who challenged me to not beat the bush and post the shabads proving miracles occur. I did post two shabads and Prof, Sahib Singh's translation of both of those shabads agree with my view. His translation does not deny the miracles, yet you are still denying it even though Sahib Singh admits it. So you have chosen to follow Kala Afghana's illogical atheistic theories instead of translations by respectable vidhvaans who have knowledge in Viakaran. Now instead of coming out and admitting you were wrong you have directed me to UKLondonsikhs illogical translation as valid while ignoring translations by credible Sikh vidhvaans. Yeah... right! and like those two shabads who have also not answered to the miracle of Makkah rotation mentioned by Bhai Gurdas ji. Oh well.

I was hoping you would be more elaborate because you are the one who challenged me to not beat the bush and post the shabads proving miracles occur. I did post two shabads and Prof, Sahib Singh's translation of both of those shabads agree with my view. His translation does not deny the miracles, yet you are still denying it even though Sahib Singh admits it. So you have chosen to follow Kala Afghana's illogical atheistic theories instead of translations by respectable vidhvaans who have knowledge in Viakaran. Now instead of coming out and admitting you were wrong you have directed me to UKLondonsikhs illogical translation as valid while ignoring translations by credible Sikh vidhvaans. Yeah... right! and like those two shabads who have also not answered to the miracle of Makkah rotation mentioned by Bhai Gurdas ji. Oh well.

The essence and Prof. Sahib Singh translation talks about some sort of hardness he faced.

Veer ji miracle. In my opinion

Panjabi was a malesh language.

Guru Nanak Sahib when went to udassi he took two malesh(that time they were called malesh this is written to narrate)

punjabi and bhai Mardana.

Punjabi is you know is now very popular language and thanks to Guru Sahibaan Punjabi are seen as very respected people.

Bhai Mardana is only sikh whose shabad has signature of Nanak.

Sikhi is very big revolution, people really does not know about it.

Leave the bush but what we will beat next.

Instead of posting one liner bukwas, answer in detail.

We will not allow anyone to indulge in anti sikh proapganda on a sikh site. You have yet to provide

me the ref of so called facebook garbage you posted earlier.Can you post that pl.

Veer ji miracle. In my opinion

Panjabi was a malesh language.

Guru Nanak Sahib when went to udassi he took two malesh(that time they were called malesh this is written to narrate)

punjabi and bhai Mardana.

Punjabi is you know is now very popular language and thanks to Guru Sahibaan Punjabi are seen as very respected people.

Bhai Mardana is only sikh whose shabad has signature of Nanak.

Sikhi is very big revolution, people really does not know about it.

Let us know

! Did Guru sahib go to Mecca.

2 You said that mecca did not rotate. Can you give reference in support of your view. .

Punjabi was there before advent of Guru sahiban known as lande. Guru sahib did not invent language.He invented script.

Let us know

! Did Guru sahib go to Mecca.

2 You said that mecca did not rotate. Can you give reference in support of your view. .

Punjabi was there before advent of Guru sahiban known as lande. Guru sahib did not invent language.He invented script.

Punjabi is language, Lande is script.

Guru Sahib went to Mecca Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan.

Instead of posting one liner bukwas, answer in detail.

We will not allow anyone to indulge in anti sikh proapganda on a sikh site. You have yet to provide

me the ref of so called facebook garbage you posted earlier.Can you post that pl.

Facebook ref, that is personal.

That was not garbage.

Bukwas you are doing, where is your kachi lassi now and Bhai Mani Singh Maryada(written black and white saying about kachi lassi) of Harmandir Sahib.

Punjabi is language, Lande is script.

Guru Sahib went to Mecca Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan.

Language was there already. Gurmukhi script was invented by Guru sahib.

What makes you say that Mecca did not rotate.Just from top of your head.

How do you dare to trash Bhai Gurdas vaar who was very much around that time.

Facebook ref, that is personal.

That was not garbage.

Bukwas you are doing, where is your kachi lassi now and Bhai Mani Singh Maryada(written black and white saying about kachi lassi) of Harmandir Sahib.

Then keep that garbage in your closet.Why post here. Yes it is bukwas from an atheist who does not respect

sikh traditions. I have posted two links for you.Did not you read those.

There is another thread posted for your views on Mecca.reply to that.