Feeling Unfulfilled on SUNNY days

Beginner

It's weird. I live in a place where its mostly rainy cloudy apart from summer, but whenever there is a sunny day, I always feel strange, like I should be doing something. What comes to mind are things like going to the beach, out with friends, or just chilling playing ball at the park though. Only on sunny days this happens. I feel like I should be taking full advantage of the beautiful, sunny, natural day, but don't seem to know how. I do sometimes play ball, but it's still like something's missing. THoughts?

It's weird. I live in a place where its mostly rainy cloudy apart from summer, but whenever there is a sunny day, I always feel strange, like I should be doing something. What comes to mind are things like going to the beach, out with friends, or just chilling playing ball at the park though. Only on sunny days this happens. I feel like I should be taking full advantage of the beautiful, sunny, natural day, but don't seem to know how. I do sometimes play ball, but it's still like something's missing. THoughts?

I know exactly how that feels !!!

I was born and lived in UK all my life until a few years ago.

The depressive cloudy dully weather made me opt for a brighter, scenic and warmer Vancouver.

I really don't have any solution, but yes I did find that the majority of the sangat always had that same weather defined misery around them !!

read barah maha and find out what is truly befitting and fulfilling in each weather!

ਮਾਹ ਦਿਵਸ ਮੂਰਤ ਭਲੇ ਜਿਸ ਕਉ ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ॥

Māh ḏivas mūraṯ bẖale jis ka▫o naḏar kare.

The months, the days, and the moments are auspicious, for those upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace.

ਨਾਨਕੁ ਮੰਗੈ ਦਰਸ ਦਾਨੁ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਹੁ ਹਰੇ ॥੧੪॥੧॥

Nānak mangai ḏaras ḏān kirpā karahu hare. ||14||1||

Nanak begs for the blessing of Your Vision, O Lord. Please, shower Your Mercy upon me! ||14||1||

ang 136 Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj.

I'm the opposite. The longer, sunnier days make me feel wistful, almost as if I'm longing for something out of reach. I feel much better when it's grey and dark. I can focus on stuff.

That's true for me too though, the wistfulness...I don't know what I'm reaching for on sunny dys, LOL

read barah maha and find out what is truly befitting and fulfilling in each weather!

ਮਾਹ ਦਿਵਸ ਮੂਰਤ ਭਲੇ ਜਿਸ ਕਉ ਨਦਰਿ ਕਰੇ ॥

Māh ḏivas mūraṯ bẖale jis ka▫o naḏar kare.

The months, the days, and the moments are auspicious, for those upon whom the Lord casts His Glance of Grace.

ਨਾਨਕੁ ਮੰਗੈ ਦਰਸ ਦਾਨੁ ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਹੁ ਹਰੇ ॥੧੪॥੧॥

Nānak mangai ḏaras ḏān kirpā karahu hare. ||14||1||

Nanak begs for the blessing of Your Vision, O Lord. Please, shower Your Mercy upon me! ||14||1||

ang 136 Sri Guroo Granth Sahib Jee Maharaaj.

Thanks. Will do.