Another Problem for Indian Amritdhari Youth

bsbk123

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

It is observed that Amritdhari boys / gurls (apart from AKJ or sangat assosicated with any particular jatha/ organization etc.) finding it difficult to get the suitable Amritdharis match.

Even the gurls are being discouraged for taking amrit by their parents bcoz it will be a difficult task for them to get a suitable amritdhari boy .

There are some Sikh Matriomonial Services but they are not very popular (due to reliability) in general and have very limited options for Amritdhari boys/ gurls.

Sadh Sangat Jee please suggest how we can help our brothers n sister to oversome this problem.

bhulla chukka dee maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well first step would be , creating a Site which can be realible for Gursikhs

oh wait there already is one -

Gurmat.com Matrimnial

Lets read their mission statement-

The matrimonial pages of this site are meant for Gursikhs looking for friends or  matrimonial partners.  Gursikh here refers to a practicing Sikh as defined in the Sikh Rehat Maryada, issued by the Akal Takhat, the highest Sikh Authority.

Although no one is perfect, the people who place entries on this service will be, at a minimum, those who do not shorn their hair or take intoxicants or other drugs.

It will be understood by all those who use this service that if they do take such intoxicants,  then they are willing to give them up before the Anand Karaj ceremony and be well on their way to becoming Amritdharis.

If they are not willing to adopt the Gursikh form then they should understand that they are not utilizing their time to the best as the people who list on this service want to meet Gursikhs. We encourage all Sikhs to unite and follow the Sikh Rehat Maryada, the way of the Guru or "Gurmat" and  join the ranks of the Gursikh.

You may post listings on behalf of your sons and daughters, brothers and sisters and friends.

Please note that Sikhism does not recognize castes (jat, khatri, etc), and we will encourage all of our seekers  to disregard caste as a factor in marriage. We a

lso oppose the dowry system, and discrimination against those who may be divorced,  in any form.

If you don't agree with any one or more of the above, please don't post your listing on this site. There are plenty of other sites for your use.

Looks like an ideal Matromonial site to me :lol: :(

http://gurmat.com/mission.html

One problöem - We've gotten to much into Panjabiyat tha most Panjabis don't agree with the statement, and hence don't post

there are quite few entries there (NO i'm NOT looking for myself, but for someone tongue.gif ), so it might be hard, and it's not updated very often, but <admin-profanity filter activated>'s there for us to use - so lets begin promoting :e:

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guest SikhForLife

awesome dude.. ill promote.. but they gotta make the site live up to their mission statement

those amritharis outta put their profiles online.. and there has to be an organized network for communication for amritharis looking for partners.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Apart from website Drop Boxes for Amritdhari Boys/ Gurls can be installed in all historical gurudwaras in India and central gurudwaras outside India near the Jorha Ghar or any other suitable location and Gurudwara Committee can form a seperate department to deal this issue. Parents can search suitable match in the folders prepared by this department.

bhulla chukka dee _/\_ maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhai Sahib jeeo even in AKJ and other jathas there is lot of issue when looking for a match for a person. I understand that match is already made by guru sahib and its just a matter of meeting a person when HIS hukam is there. Some gursikhs who 100% believe in HUKAM and have patience and sehaj as per HIS HUKAM doesn't say anything but for most of us who tend to be materialistic also gets worried.

Many singhs have asked me to make some kind of service (website) for matrimonials of proper rehat obeying gursikhs which I will try to work on in the coming future but this is not the issue.

Issue is that we don't have full faith on guru sahib and make ourselves/others compromise on sikhi values to marry a person and sometimes might go against HIS HUKAM due to which we have to suffer. But if we stick to the sikhi values while looking for a match and leave everything to guru sahib, HE will do kirpa as HE has already decided the match, so when right time comes we will know by some means made by Guru Sahib.

Stay chardi kala

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Bhai Sahib jeeo even in AKJ and other jathas there is lot of issue when looking for a match for a person. I understand that match is already made by guru sahib and its just a matter of meeting a person when HIS hukam is there. Some gursikhs who 100% believe in HUKAM and have patience and sehaj as per HIS HUKAM doesn't say anything but for most of us who tend to be materialistic also gets worried.

Many singhs have asked me to make some kind of service (website) for matrimonials of proper rehat obeying gursikhs which I will try to work on in the coming future but this is not the issue.

Issue is that we don't have full faith on guru sahib and make ourselves/others compromise on sikhi values to marry a person and sometimes might go against HIS HUKAM due to which we have to suffer. But if we stick to the sikhi values while looking for a match and leave everything to guru sahib, HE will do kirpa as HE has already decided the match, so when right time comes we will know by some means made by Guru Sahib.

Stay chardi kala

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I agree. Until today I havn't heard of ONE Amritdhari who's not been able to get married and is still Single - it's about NOt comprimising your Sikh values :9

bhull chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!