Sarbjit Dhunda Mocks Sant Gurbachan Singh and Giani Preetam Singh

singh598

These missionaries think that Sri Akaal Purakh Ji and the sewa given to Gursikhs and Shaheeds are limited to their ability of understanding.

Apart from feeling pity for this dhundha guy, I pray to Guru Saheb to remove the 'dhundh' from his brain and eyes.

well said...

there is one policy of thiers divide and rule

The problem is that the Akhal Takhat and senior clergy are failing to stem this stream of filth. On the contrary they mock the Akaal Takhat and he is not doing katha at one of his goon pardhans Gurdwara, this is from Gurdwara Sri Bangla Sahib and aired to thousands.

Its true Guru Sahib's wrote future predictions about the malech (dirty) Sikhs will appear its all coming true.

I think politically Sikhs abroad should get together and get these videos removed from the internet.

You will never hear Dhunda promote/talk about Naam Abhiaas, Amritvela, Karma, Reincarnation, Dasam Duaar, Mool Mantar Jaap, etc. Anything to do with spirituality or anything that has a mystical aspect to it, you will never hear him positively promote it.

What does he do? Negativity and criticism of others all day long. He only talks about human rights, babas and inbetween he plays politics by speaking against other parchaaraks.

In the video shown above, IT IS SO FUNNY when he says "I made a copy of the video and saved it on my laptop because these people take down the videos and say nothing like that happend or that the video was edited". LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL. How funny is that? Because that's EXACTLY what his group does. They take down the videos when controversy starts, and then after people fight, a few months later they put it back up. That is one strategy of these missionaries. They make themselves look like the ones who are doing good and saving Sikhs, when they are the trouble makers in the first place. The same way these missionaries call everyone RSS, except for themselves. When in reality they are the real RSS agents.

When you are a wolf in sheeps clothing, in order to not attract unwanted attention, there is a simple strategy. Call everyone else the wolf so that no one will ever suspect you of being a wolf since they think that "why would someone who is telling us who the bad guys are be a bad guy himself".

BEWARE.