Rape everywhere, everyday

AK-47

Vaheguru ji ka khalsa Vaheguru ji ki fateh

Sorry to bring this topic up as i know many people find this very upsetting, also it was discussed a while ago.

But today I was told of a 14 year old girl who was raped by around 6 guys in the midlands a while ago.

It was said that she was raped at approx 9 in the morning, alongside a busy road, less than 50 metres from a police station.

Her background, religion, name is unimportant, she was a youngster whose future may be ruined by a bunch of *******.

Please will everyone do an ardaas that vaheguru gives her the strength to pull through this and that justice is delivered on those devils who have done this, both on this earth and in the courtroom of god.

My own belief is that there is nothing in the world which is much worse than rape.

I cant understand why these people do this, how can they live with-themselves after having ruined somebodies life like that.

Please Vaheguru protect our sisters, all sisters no matter their colour or faith, protect them all and destroy those who seek to abuse them.

Please Vaheguru protect our sisters, all sisters no matter their colour or faith, protect them all and destroy those who seek to abuse them.

^_^ Please protect the meek Waheguru ji.

They alone are saved, whom the All-powerful, Infinite Lord protects. Aang 50 SGGS ji

Praise that Lord who protects you, inside your home, and outside as well. Aang 83 SGGS ji

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I think in India problem is more worse where even baby like less than 5 years (waheguru waheguru waheguru) are being raped.

Sadh Sangat Jee, our guru sahibans are so visionary like Guru Nanak Sahib Jee is guiding those who consider woman inferior, protesting other illogical acts like not allowing widow marriage, sati prathaa (burning of wife with husband dead body) and Dashmesh Pita Guru Gobind Singh Jee does not recognise any differnece between male and female in Khalsa.

The Sikh Martial Art i.e. Gataka along with Judo can for sure keep our sisters / mothers/ daughters will certainly keep away those bast.......ds. Our Parcharakhs, Gurudwaras and each one of us should promote and encourage our mothers/ daughters / sisters to learn Gataka and Judo.

bhulla chuka dee maufai

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

ohmy.gifohmy.gif

you're right, RApe is probably the worst thiong anyone can EVER DO.

yeah we've got a hard time understanding that it's the age fo Kaljug, and there are SICK PEOPLE out there, who will do anything to please their lust - which yeah is WRONG, but now tha theres peopel out there, we betta follow Guru Gobind Singh ji's teaching ang keep Shastaar!

May VAheguroo bless her to accept BhaNa, and give her sehn Shakti pray.gif

bhull chukk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!