Losing belief in Waheguru - don't know what to do?

Guest Confused

Guest Confused

You know the thing you are struggling from, it is absolutely possible that you probably did some mistake that is why it is happening. Even tho u live far away, what you can do is do ardaas to Guru ji to somehow get you to access Panj Peyare and do every effort you can to reach them. This is very important.

I do want to do it.. hopefully I can. I have a question, though, how do I actually approach them? Because when I took Amrit the Panj Pyare just went and got changed after and then were busy (I don't know if this is how it's done generally), so how would I do this? Thanks again for all your help

I do want to do it.. hopefully I can. I have a question, though, how do I actually approach them? Because when I took Amrit the Panj Pyare just went and got changed after and then were busy (I don't know if this is how it's done generally), so how would I do this? Thanks again for all your help

I ll try to explain what I mean. I have sangat of some of Panj Peyare with Guru ji's Kirpa. I have heard many cases like these. If we knowingly or unknowingly break rehet by commiting 4 kurehet , then it is important to get pesh again. It is all about Kirpa right. We loose Kirpa when something wrong happens to us and that causes us to go downwards in life. Please get me clear, I am not promising you that everything is happened because maybe you broke the rehet. But I am just saying this could be a reason perhaps.

Doing Ardaas is great. If my kanga, or any kakaar gets seperated from my body accidently, I do ardaas and everything is well. But you know like bujjar kurehet is different. And always remember Guru Sahib forgives!! There is no body as forgiving then Guru Sahib. He gives sustenance to people who even dont believe in his existance! He loves his children :) And you are a beautiful child of Guru ji!

I can understand if you feel a bit uncomfortable in going to Panj Peyare. But their is a point in going to Panj Peyare. Panj Peyare = Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. There is no fear in talking to our own Father!! :) TRUST ME!!! We do Ardaas to Akaal Purukh about forgiveness, then why fear Guru Sahib who is part of Akaal Purakh! :)

And yes, it is a normal thing that panj peyare gets busy after Amrit Sanchaar. What I mean is you should go in Amrit Sanchar and get pesh ( You go to Amrit Sanchar , you tell them that you accidently did something, they just tell you to do some kind of seva, then they give you Amrit again, and then its all great! ) .

If you still arent sure what to do my dear, just go talk to a Gursikh at Gurdwara or wherever you see :) Call local Gurdwara? Everything will be great!

Guest Confused

Oh okay it makes sense, I think I get it now, thanks...

I just wanted to ask, when I took Amrit they asked people who were taking it again to stand aside then told them a seva to do.. They didn't asked what they did, so then do I not tell them? Sorry for all the questions I just don't want to do this wrong. Thanks again

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki Fateh

• 3 months later...
Guest Navjot kaur

Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

i am navjot kaur and yes confused but the best thingg to remove ur confusion is just do not pay attention to it and beloeve in waheguru and he will do everything in a right way. Wheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Guest Truth

If u have doubt, then the surrender isn't 100%. Have nirvair, see God in all- when the tests come, remeber to yourself that God is everything and everyone and you'll recognise the tests. Truth isn't something to believe in, theres either Truth or Maya(aka <banned word filter activated>).

Whether u believe or not, it makes no difference to God, he practices Truth regardless. U are free to live how u wish, accept and practice the gyan of Gurbani bani is Guru and Guru is Bani) or live in maya-it is your choice- He will love u unconditionally regardless.

Guest Truth

God is everything and everyone. This is just a khel- an illusion. When u believe its real,ur practicing maya, when u recognise it for what it is, ur practicing Truth.

When you observe these negative thoughts in your mind start japping the Gurmantar out loud and focus your mind on the sound of the shabad. Try not to let your mind wonder for a bit, keep it locked into the sound of the shabad. Fight the negativity with the shabad. With guru ji's grace the thoughts will back off. There will be days you will win and days when you might loose, but tomorrow is another day and we never give up. The whole struggle of life is the mind. You conquer it and your there....

Also read Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji a little everyday with understanding whether it be the English translation or otherwise. It will constantly keep you in line and act as a constant reminder. I now actually find it quite funny when I read a pangti along the lines of, why do you doubt you fool? We have all had these thoughts from time to time.

Guest Confused

I don't use this website regularly, but thanks for the responses..

It's been a few months and I don't think things have gotten any better. I totally understand what everyone is saying, and as Sat1176 said, I do sometimes have days where I "win" and days when I lose but I mostly have days that I lose.

I don't want to feel like this, it's clearly not a choice, but I am weak and lost.

Gurbani helps, it really does, but then my mind wonders and the questions come up again. In all honesty, I feel like a complete fake whatever I do because instead of having humility and love in my heart there is confusion, and most times I just end up thinking about other things but I know it's stupid to give up on my nitnem and doing the little seva I am fortunate enough to do.