Please help me to sort my problem

Gurpreet14

Thanks for ur response...

but there is nothing related to Whaeguru here..

This is a practical thing... n i am asking for what it more important...... doing a work

A work which u do - y u doing it if u know u r not happy doing so ??

Thanks for ur response...

but there is nothing related to Whaeguru here..

This is a practical thing... n i am asking for what it more important...... doing a work

A work which u do - y u doing it if u know u r not happy doing so ??

Saying from a sikhi perspective, responsibilities come first. A person may not want to raise their kids, take care of there parents, work to provide for their family, but one must do it either way, over doing something more self satisfying. Waheguru.

sometimes one has no choice of th work they do, and its better to do it than nothing at all. but if it's affecting u so much that u dont want to do it, then consider doing something else if u have the option. lifes too short to wonder why we not got this n that, when sometimes we have to compromise with things we dont like. seriously if u are not happy with something then try to find a way out before its too late.

Saying from a sikhi perspective, responsibilities come first. A person may not want to raise their kids, take care of there parents, work to provide for their family, but one must do it either way, over doing something more self satisfying. Waheguru.

Its very hard to do so.. when ur heart keeps on poking u.. to not to do it... :( But whatever u said.. is true... we need to do some work... coz we need to :(

Responsibilities. Self satisfaction is usually related to the minds desires, which are not often related to doing more bhagti. Waheguru

What if the route of self-satisfaction (i.e. peace of mind) brings you closer to God, but your responsibilities (none of them of a domestic nature) take you further away from Him? So, the struggle is not against making the right choice from a Sikh perspective but extricating yourself from the clutches of maya that everyone else around you has fallen victim to?

I must say this is a rather pertinent topic (personally speaking). :biggrin2:

What if the route of self-satisfaction (i.e. peace of mind) brings you closer to God, but your responsibilities (none of them of a domestic nature) take you further away from Him? So, the struggle is not against making the right choice from a Sikh perspective but extricating yourself from the clutches of maya that everyone else around you has fallen victim to?

I must say this is a rather pertinent topic (personally speaking). :biggrin2:

Kaljugi... here the responsibilities are not hindrance in the way to follow sikhi.... its just that... wen u know u r not happy the way u r fulfilin ur responisibilities... the path that u took makes u unhappy.... but u still conti... doin it.... coz just u dnt have option to switch...

Everyday something is becomin obstacle in ur life.. but u cant kick it... u keep on going... just coz u need to.... u even cannot complain GOD... coz God is in any sense helping u out by providing opportunities... but what about wen dez opportunities provided by god makes u unhappy.... :( :( :( :(

I never felt so puzzled in my life before...... baba g... kithe ho tuc yaar.. :(