High Quality Damascus Weaponry

These seem more expensive than even Amritsar Singhs who make shastar. At least their shastar is of good quality.

Even then, though, you can get higher quality custom shastar made here in USA with higher quality steel/sarbloh for those prices. 300 dollars for a small kirpan is way too much...even 150 dollars is too much lol.

To be honest I wouldn't pay more than 50 dollars for some of the things you have priced for 300 dollars.

Shipping seems to be through the roof as well, shouldn't be more than 20-25 dollars.

In India shipping depends on the weight of the Shastar. A friend of mine had a kirpan shipped to him a few months back and I think it cost him 2,500 rupees.

In India shipping depends on the weight of the Shastar. A friend of mine had a kirpan shipped to him a few months back and I think it cost him 2,500 rupees.

Yeah based off of weight is where I guestimated it'd be 20-25 dollars max. I guess it depends also on where you ship it from, maybe India is more expensive than other countries (or depending on the area).

---

Ah i just checked, the smaller kirpans are around 29 dollar shipping. I still stand by saying they're still quite a bit expensive. No local would pay 1/3rd of the asking price, an honest business would be around a 10-15% profit margin in my opinion.

The thing is if we aren't picky we'll end up paying more for a less quality shastar because people are foolish enough to pay that much. India exports the best steel in the world and thus i don't see why they can't offer top of the line steel.

When I used to go shopping with my mama jis and family in Punjab sometimes I'd get annoyed because they were very particular about the price being right and the product being exactly to their taste. Later on I realized you should be attentive and alert enough to get the most out of your money because you end up getting something better than just throwing your money at someone.

In Patiala we went to an old Singh's house (son ran a barber shop) because Patiala Dukhniwaran Sahib directed us there to look for shastar (old and some new). Just going there the son sat us down and the son and father both asked for a bunch of money for pieces that you can find on ebay for quite a bit less. We smiled and were respectful but got out of there as soon as possible haha.

Sorry if I came off as being too direct, these few things are just some of my pet peeves lol. Also, I don't really spend much money, I just get happy getting darshan because they're way too much for me to afford lol (even if priced right).