Question on death

Guest Gsk1993

Guest Gsk1993

I am very confused and concerned about what happens to the soul, if there is one, in the afterlife. A relative of mine took her own life recently in uncertain circumstances. I know that in the Christian and Muslim faiths this is seen as a major sin. What is the opinion on what happens to the soul in Sikhi if someone takes their own life, is murdered or dies in an accident. Is the time or cause of death predetermined? Is there even anything beyond death. I am very confused and I apologise if I cause offense. I just don't know who to ask.

If one takes his/her own life. The Soul comes back and you have to face the same circumstances that caused one to commit sucide. The soul plans life challanges before one is born. Sucide is consciously taking ones life. Death by accident, disease etc is natural, it is preplanned by soul. Living is hard since its an illusion and soul knows this. We are three part beings body, mind and soul. Soul knows its part of God, mind denies to keep one attached to maya(illusion) and body acts whats in the mind. One is a spiritual being having a human experience.

It's different depending on the person. Someone who commits suicide goes to a different part in narak and gets consequences and becomes a ghost forever and can never get muktee. Suicide is the worst thing ever. When a munmukh dies then jum dhoots come and get them and take them to dharam raj while taking them to dharam raj they are getting beaten by the jum dhoots they r carrying there paaps on there head and they have a chain around there neck. Dharam raj sends them to narak and they get beaten up, sliced in half, into pieces, boil in a hot cauldron, are set on fire , it's very horrible. After the torture they have to go through 8.4 million species and then finally get the human body. For a gursikh guru sahib ji comes get them or shaheed singhs and they either get another human life or they stay in sachkhand with guru sahib ji. If a gursikh breaks there Amrit, and then dies then jum dhoots come get them. They are taken to a different part in hell , it's very horrible. Jum dhoots squeeze out there Amrit first and then they get the torture stuff and then go through 8.4 million species. Its already written by guru sahib ji when a person is going to die, how they are going to die.

Guest Gsk1993

I don't understand, if it is written how and when they are going to die then why would someone be punished for taking their own life, if that was already written. Another thing is that why would someone go to narak forever of they commit this mistake. It does not seem just to me. Recent events have already pushed me away from religion and this just seems to push me away more.

I dont understand either. People that want to do suicide probably dont wish to but maybe they are so dukhi they see no other way out when they keep tryin and tryin and then keep doin the bad karm as they are kept be pushed to them no matter how they try not to go down that route. So when they feel god has not listened to them or helped them, its too hard to take the bauj of the karms, so only option left is suicide, especially when one is kept reminded of the bad things they done, and one trys n trys to change, but the dunia won't let thembut do bad themselves and hide it, whereas the weak, nice ones give up and turn to suicide.

Eh dunia insaan nu na jeen dindi na marn dindi. I think maybe i did suicide last life that's why i am like this now.

people have made GOD a bigger version of themselves that he is vengeful and wants to get you back for things you did.

But it is unconditionally loving. you are always accepted by him as you are. good or bad is a man made senerio of this eartly physical manifestation. GOD is intrested in moving us forward in union with him not trying to get us back. there was a show on biography channel called i survived beyond and back has documented near death experiences available in clips on you tube very positive and uplifting.

When one is dukhi that when the karm come in front of them.

I know i been here before i feel it, to places i been i feel i have been there before. There is one gurdwara, from day one i felt i have been there and felt the environment and atmosphere around me like i have felt it all before, it was such a weird scary kind of feeling.

And now all i do is cry, i know i have been there, but not, if you get wat i mean, nobody believes me, and that's the only place where i feel i kind of belong but the people are different dont feel i ever met them. And its the only gurdwara where my tears never stop running,not matter how hard i try they won't stop like a tap turned on, just automatically when i look at Maharaj ji, that i can't look at them.when one is dukhi they just feel the past karm, either physically or mentally. Then its like a mad rush around to clear them.

That's when the suicide bit comes, when you have no moral support. Like me, i know my karm are very very bad, and i got into them deeper and deeper tryin to make them better, ended up doin more bad karm and losing faith in god. Either i hurt people real bad last life or did suicide, thus the reminders popping up all the time towards the hardest time. Also the life you live the karm in this life come up even thou you didn't think they were bad when doing them or did not intentionally do them.

Life is based solely on our karm, and god wanting to change them. The only thing keeps me going now a bit is the stories of Sajjan thug and those that were saved by god. If they were saved and god helped them that is wat stops me from doing suicide, and to bhog the karm i have sown, very very hard i but i will not give up even until its not in my control.

First live ur life....no one has seen life after death...every one has assumption regarding it..... Live ur breath rather then worring about wat will happen after death.... The day u will die u will come to know what happens...n its not necessary that whatever sin u do while living will make u go to hell.... Sometimes this living world becomes hell for that person...who practice sin.....