Heart Shattering Scenes From Delhi Protests

I watched those scenes live on the Sikh Channel a couple of weeks ago. I remember thinking at the time how disorganised we are. The entire mainstream Indian media were there and it was a great chance to put our views across to the watching billion Indians. Instead, however, there was chaos. In a typical Indian trait, everybody screams and shouts at the same time. As such, not one single viewpoint was able to be heard eloquently and effectively by the watching Indian public. It showed to me how desperately in need we are of leadership and organisation.

I also watched the many interviews the Sikh Lawyer Phoolka gave on mainstream Indian news. What came across to me was the lack of passion and eloquency in his arguments. There were so many missed opportunities to make great points. As such, it really pains me to say it because I feel he is such a wonderful person who has worked so hard on behalf of Sikhs, I really do feel that he was never up to the job and it is unsurprising how justice has not been served for the victims of the Sikh genocide.

Legal Singh Jee, I can't say for you, but if I had my entire family slaughtered before my eyes, I would also protest like them. You need to understand their emotional state, these are raw emotions that cannot be understood by the organised mind. Put yourself in their shoes and try to feel what they are going through. Sardar Phoolka has done more than any of us arm chair internet warriors. He is one of the most respected and credible voices from the Sikh community. The man has worked tirelessly for the victims literally using his tann mann dhann. He is an example for every educated Sikh to follow.

^^ Sir, with all due respect, have you (God forbid) witnessed any of your family members facing the kind of diabolical brutality which these "disorganized" and "screaming" people saw with their own eyes and have forgotten what it means to sleep?

You misunderstood my point completely Mehtab Singh. My whoe point was that the suffering widows should have been allowed to tell the watching public of their pain one by one. Their voices and stories desperately needed to be heard by the ignorant watching Indian public on national TV and, for once, they had the ears of the nation. However, their voices were not heard because they were drowned out by the mass of demonstrators. I can assure you that, despite every single Indian media organisation being present, not one single sad story was able to be narrated coherently to the public because their voices were drowned out by their own supporters. Given the 30 years of suffering they have waited to let the world know of their pain that, I'm sure you'll agree, is a crying shame.

HS Phoolka and Navkiran Singh are the only two layers who stood by the Sikhs from the beginning, where are all the other multitude of lawyers to represent the Sikhs?. Most people are to scared about losing their jobs or more seriously their lives by helping the Sikhs. HS Phookla should be appaulded for his efforts, he would have probably made a fortune if stuck to dealing with land disputes or other personal laws. There are millionaire Sikhs all over India , Jathebandhis and organistions with huge amounts of money but very few have helped.

It is HS Phoolka who is superhero. He did the job with threats to his life.

Navkiran is a dramatist who appears at times for publicity. He is a kala

afghana man siding panth dokhis like Gurtej singh many times.

Role of Indian media is very disgusting.They did not cover these events

with any interest. It was mainly pTC news that covered each event for

all these days.

Day and night news is a congress funded TV and congress spokesman

in punjab Mr Khaira issued a statement why these victims are going against

law as this is a court issue. I will think ten times before believing news from

day and night as they present anti panthic news and many times fabricate these news.