Pandit Maan Singh Nirmala

I am not against nirmalas as many of them have done good work for sikhi.

But many of them believe in Hinduism also. I detest those who have dual belief.

I would say there are some which are beleive in heavily vedant but when it comes to murti pooja (hinduism) they are totally against it ..they are more nirgun gyan upasakh rather than sargun upasakh..Nevertheless, Nirmal panchyati akhara is voice of nirmala samparda...whatever they say its offical view of nirmala..they are Sikh Gurmat oreintated body.

Here is good thread about nirmala differences:

http://www.sikhawareness.com/index.php/topic/13199-nirmala-differences/page-1

Its an old happening, 19th century. Nirmalas miss the Bir Ras part, so they won't be able to do anything for Gyan Godavri Gurdwara.

I know this is nineteenth century happening. Maharaja patiala was their patron.

Why do they miss beer rass especially when they have belief in Dasam bani.

Those who do not believe in Dasam bani should miss beer rass.

If i am not wrong it is Gyan jodri Gurudwara and not godavari

They were attacked. Read history and you will know that Sikh Maharajas there intervened and punished the attackers.

NeoSingh, many of Maan Singhs students wrote books, Gulab Singh is one of them. Thanks for the suggestions. How do we get those English commentaries of those books?

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=vZFBp89UInUC&pg=PA974&lpg=PA974&dq=nirmalas+attacked+at+kumbh+mela&source=bl&ots=BtzD0_0f4G&sig=d3M32scT4ZWw-ZPheLXNzIeyNa0&hl=en&sa=X&ei=VOipUf7wNKmb0AXd5YHgDw&ved=0CFsQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=nirmalas%20attacked%20at%20kumbh%20mela&f=false

I know this is nineteenth century happening. Maharaja patiala was their patron.

Why do they miss beer rass especially when they have belief in Dasam bani.

Those who do not believe in Dasam bani should miss beer rass.

If i am not wrong it is Gyan jodri Gurudwara and not godavari

Nirmala's fully believe in sri Dasam granth.. In terms of nirmalae practicing bir rass well Nirmala's were commanded by sri guru gobind singh ji to spread shaastar parchar of gurmat by setting up various akharas all across.. It's like naturally you wouldn't expect nihang picking up scriptures and start preaching gurmat theology course or practice rash vidya as they are meant to adore shastar and practice shastarvidya.. invoke bir rass from within..just like that same with nirmalae... but there is no hard and fast rule as such.. Based on panth need nirmalae have became shastardhari fought many wars against mughlas, dogras and attain shahidyan.. Bhramgyani yodha such as sahib singh bedi, bhai soba singh, baba bir singh nurangabad, baba maharaj singh nurangabad among others were both nirmalae and warrior.. Sant khalsa..!!!