I Have No Friends

Guest M Singh

Guest M Singh

I am a 21 year old Guy who had completed his +2 commerce then I completed my BA ! and also BA !! although I always wanted to do BBA OR BCA but my dad always wanted me to do BA...I have no friends I live in isolation and I think my life is boring...although only Cricket and watching movies whether religious or any makes me happy...as a child of 15 years between 2005 and 07 I have been teased by Kids and I fell in depression and anxiety...I am not that religious but I know about sacrifices made by Singhs and about history of Guru's etc....But I have no friends I think I don't have good looks,m not smart I don't have personality....and I always run from society and I don't talk with my batch friends who were in my school...as a Student I wasn't that bright and had bad luck in +2 achieving just 60% marks in commerce and my parents forced me to do BA....I have no friends...My dad tells me to take interest in Sewing machine jobs etc and blames me that because of you we all will have nothing and will be unemployed and calls me Jobless.....I don't know what to do??I even think of suiciding sometimes and think my life is so boring...sometimes I have seen people in my society playing Card Games for bet,Drinking wine,alcohal or rum which is becoming common due to westernization,people will abuse,cuss but have full beards?Now can we call them Sikhs?sometimes it forces me to run away from faith that if we can do all sorts of dirty works then what's wrong with trimming our beards?????DOes anyone has logical answer to this question..I don't even wear perfect styled turban like most of turban trainers in Punjab....and I am tall and skinny,slim and I think m not perfect and people call me sometimes Bhapa to demoralize me but they themselves have cut there hairs....I think about trimming my beard and becoming like them??But I always stop myself because of my father's fear and my heart also pains to hurt them.....I think I don't have cool personality...the old women in My neighbours have done magic spell on me in year 2006 and I saw this with my own eyes whether u believe or not i have suffered...what to do??

Guest Anon

I think suicide is not an option for you brother

What you need is sangat, go to the gurdwara..maybe a busy one and gain sangat from there

Do gatka, go to a santhiya class, teach English to young children, do seva, volunteer at pinglewara

Protect yourself by reading bani...make sure it's from your heart

Guest Waheguru Ji Is Great

get hardcore into sikhi bro stand out show everyone who we are

show these so called "sikhs" that go pubs that they are joke

i know it might sound hankari but sometimes we need to show people who we are

become the best sikh u can be

Friends try make guru ji your best friend bro :)

im 17 and useto be popular when i say popular i mean EVERYBODY KNEW who i was and always wanted to be with me

but the day i put dastaar in my head everyone left. bro those are your friends who remind you to remeber his name nobody else

they are your true friends those who try to make you a better person.

i also live in a area were no sikh lives

but i talk to people on skype etc

if u want u can add me

Chill, bro, we will be your friends here. Magic spells have no effects on Gursikhs.

Have faith in Waheguru and increase your simran.

Get into a fitness training and follow it regularly.

You will become mentally fit with simran and physically fit with exercise.

Join this forum as a regular member and never hesitate to ask for any help or guidance from the Sikh Sangat.

Hey Bro... Can I just say usually the ones who are the quietest are the ones who have most to offer and are the ones i find intresting, Dont ever lose that part of yourself... Well Done on completing studies its not that easy these days

Fateh :respect: :respect: :respect:

You have acumulated lots of energy in yourself by not showing off like others,,,,,,you just have to use it in positive way. ................................

you seem to be a reserve kind of person and lack self confidence....first thing first...start reading self-help and confidence boosting books.....and ardas to Guru sahib...

Join gym

eat fresh and healthy

listen to kathas (online availeble many)

voluntary work as mentioned above

there's so much to do......and most importantly talk to Guru sahib.....literally from heart.....HE'll guide you......

life has so much to offer you.....look there are people who sleep on roads and hardly get something to eat.....they are still living....so we are at much better place.....why should we end our life....

never think of suicide......everyone is here to achieve something and that is Guru sahib's khushi and kirpa......you already know Singhs sacrificed their lives for us....and this is what we'll give them in return.....no.....stand up....you are unique.....get out of negtivity.....not everybody is perfect......

Guru bhalla kare

Guest NONAME

don't commint sucide whatever you do. WE ALL have days when were low.

THERE IS A BRIGHT DAY FOR EVERYONE AND A PERSON OUT THERE FOR EVERYONE, JUST TAKES TIME HUNNA. please don't do it.

I remember when I was in school I had awful days, my best days were in primary. in secondary my mum used to make me do a plait.. I had long hair lol and still do! but anyways i used to go to school and yh the boys in my class used to call me hairy!!! when really there were 2 Muslim girls who had the most bushiest eyebrows and sideburns!!!!!!!

my school was a mixture of races.. white, black, Sikh, Hindu but majority Muslim. the Sikh boys were a disgrace and most of the girls were slags. they used to drink, do shisha, smoke, do weed etc etc..

don't get me wrong i had friends but my school had the fakest of people and their were backstabbers and sh** , anyhow when i left school I've never looked back, there some people i stay in contact with others can kiss my hdbfedkwek LOOOL, when i see them on the streets i don't bother! im a friendly person and that but with them nah ah.

i was the only one i positively grantee that knew about the Sikh history and yh, like you im not religious but i know about the singhs and sacrifices and etc etc.. what there is to know basically. BUT YH I LEFT AND I JUST TAKE DAYS AS THEY COME, THEY WERE THE MOST SHITTEST PEOPLE I'VE MET, I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE BUT PEOPLE LIKE THAT LORD HELP ME. what i used to do is talk to waheguru sometimes and just arks for a better future of meeting people, that like you for who you are cos honestly i can say you don't seem like a nhfeje to me aha! ;)

there were times when i did wanna cut my hair but i always thought of my mum and dads izit.. (pride) and thought im a Sikh! and ijm not gonna cut my hair because of words, tahts like defeat!

btw are you from india, your English is on point!

try to soclize abit more with people your age and concratz on your ba :D VIDAYYYYAAAA!

when in high school, i just had one good friend and she also disappointed me in some way or other. but i never lost heart because i have been told by my dad that friends don't do any good, dosti mostly matlab tak hi hundi hai. once u finish ur schooling ur friends don't even recognize u. u should be thankful, waheguru is saving u from filth of Punjab because i know what kind of boys and girls are in Punjab nowadays. the only good friend u can have is urself and waheguru. popularity won't lead u to anywhere but would increase ur ego and waste ur time.

as for saying u are not so religious, u should be; thats the only way u will find ur true friend, the one who knows everything about u. keep ur mind pure, ignore what deeds others do, find a job or study and start doing paath.

i am sure one day u will thank waheguru for giving u no friends because he kept u away from nashe and crime.

and don't commit suicide! be a man and don't feel negative about urself. if people don't appreciate u doesn't mean u r not worthy its just that they are dumb.