Guest derbymasive

Haha, haven't listened to him tooooo much, what's your favorite song of his?

I have a few...They are are you experienced,castles made of sound,love and confusion,1983..a merman I should turn to be..

These are my favourite songs by him.

What type of music do you like?

I have a few...They are are you experienced,castles made of sound,love and confusion,1983..a merman I should turn to be..

These are my favourite songs by him.

What type of music do you like?

Rock, old school hip hop and old school Punjabi music.

The Who, Linkin Park, Led Zeplin, some eminem, Tupac, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Rise Against, some system of a down, tool, some metallica, The doors, some green day, immortal tech, jedi mind tricks..

Never really had a genre and this is just off the top of my head lol. Most I listened more when I was a mona haha. I did listen to a lil bit of hendrix, but not a lot.

Rock, old school hip hop and old school Punjabi music.

The Who, Linkin Park, Led Zeplin, some eminem, Tupac, Bob Marley, Michael Jackson, Rise Against, some system of a down, tool, some metallica, The doors, some green day, immortal tech, jedi mind tricks..

Never really had a genre and this is just off the top of my head lol. Most I listened more when I was a mona haha. I did listen to a lil bit of hendrix, but not a lot.

Out of that list you gave me the bands I like are the who,zeppelin,the doors,two songs by system of a down(chop suey and ariels),an album by metallica and that about it..

I'm more into classic rock,heavy metal,melodic metal but I haven't heard a lot of songs in about a year...My current craze is bhai mehtab Singh ji doing das granthi.

Also yamla jatt and alam lohar are amazing.

Out of that list you gave me the bands I like are the who,zeppelin,the doors,two songs by system of a down(chop suey and ariels),an album by metallica and that about it..

I'm more into classic rock,heavy metal,melodic metal but I haven't heard a lot of songs in about a year...My current craze is bhai mehtab Singh ji doing das granthi.

Also yamla jatt and alam lohar are amazing.

Got a link to Bhai Mehtab Singh Ji?

Also, don't forget to add Kuldip Manak :)

Yamla Jatt is amazing indeed. Haven't heard Alam Lohar yet, or I don't remember.

LOL, there all legends in the own way, agreed!!!!!!!!!!! I wasn't saying that weren't ..don't get it twisted!

WOAH! dude i wasnt saying anything in particular to you... I just said it anyway because they are all wicked... I didnt get anything twisted