If Bjp's Modi Becomes Next Indian Prime Minster -A Good Or Bad Thing?

genie

Muslims are at the lowest in social pyramid of India. Like all efficient governments, Indian government will definitely try to uplift them by different programs/incentives etc. Same is the case here with black communities in ghettos of Chicago etc. They get upper hand in jobs, university applications and so on...It is only for the collective good of country...

Believe me, Modi will also keep those subsidies and incentives intact..Congress does it for india, and BJP will do the same.

C'mon--there is no Islamification going on of anything. It is just a Western propaganda to deflect the attention of world from REAL thing..the aggressively capitalist christianization of globe...More Sikhs convert to Christianity than anything else. Better take care of that..

If BJP will act hostile to Muslims, then they'll lose to congress...I don't think BJP will be much strict with Muslims. Afterall, Muslims are indians too

Pakistani punjabi

In another thread you stated bad about sikhs in USA. That is sheer propaganda and lies. Sikhs are far better placed in all fields of life in USA than muslims.

Unfortunately that thread is closed and hence i am replying you here.

BJP can never, repeat never, can come to power as a single party. It is marginalized to Rajasthan, madhya pardesh, Gujerat etc.It has hardly any presence in two big states UP and Bihar.

In India it is time of regional parties to call shots. You can have death of federalism in the next decade or so.

The Pakistan of Chaudry rehmat ali was only the present day Pakistan. But the Pakistan of Jinnah was meant to be the home of all Indian Muslims. That is why Muslims who now reside in India were bigger supporters of Pakistan than the Muslims of North west India(now Pakistan). The huge Muhajir community in Pakistan is a legacy of this. Initially the borders of Pakistan were open for Indian Muslims to freely cross, but around the 1950s Pakistan closed it's border to Indian Muslims.

But local populace of pakistan do not like these mohajirs from UP. They are low ethics than Punjabi muslims.

The important criteria for me / whole Sikh community is will Modi do something to get us any justice for 1984 Nov. Sikh Genocide?

And i think the simple answer is NO. Right now, DSGMC (Akali-Dal(Badal)), all dancing to the tunes of BJP/RSS/Modi will hide away and any noises for any protest / justice call will all go silent, if and when Modi BJP comes to power.

BTW, Modi has been selected as the main fore-runner BJP-candidate for 2014 elections by RSS, as he has been a quite effective genocide implementor and minority cleaner as seen in eyes of Indian masses. Indian mass/public love leaders who effectively commit genocide of minorities especially Muslims. Advani has not been such as effective genocide implementor, although he mentioned in his book "I told Indira to attack Darbaar Sahib", but that's now a old one, and not all of Indian public know about his book/his role in the genocide; but now Modi has surpassed him. Advani has missed the boat, had he effectively got murdered some additional 5-10K Sikhs or 15-20K Muslims, he had been the main BJP-leader for PM candidate.