This singh got attacked in my area

That is sad! :lol: @

How come the singh didn't defend himself, if it came to such an end, use his sri sahib? I'm not sure about the situation, of how it had happened, but I guess he wasn't ready, we have to be ready for anything at all times, in this case it was just two people, singhs fought with many others, even without any shasters at all.

Its kalyug, these types of things happen all over the world, so we have to stay ready, and stay tyaar-bar-tyaar as ordered by Guru Gobind Singh ji khalsa.

hahaha... Daljeet Singh, i agree with the others that if we are in his shoes, we can say all what we want right now but what ever guru ji has in store for us, it has to happen. We can always say we can defend back, but at that moment you dontknow what will happen.

Dont worry singh we will fix some of these guys when we are in the police force side by side :e:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

VahiGuruJiKaKhalsa,VahiGuruJiKiFateh!

Sadh Sangat Jio,

SCAN (Sikh Community Action Network) is an initiative that was set-up by several Sevadaars in Slough who wanted to create a rallying point for like-minded Sikh activists. Currently SCAN activists are pursuing various initiatives. The following are two current projects:

- Acting as the initiators and now as several of the dozen or so advisors assisting a youth-led Sikh Youth Forum.

- Organising a residential trip in South wales for Single Panjaabi mothers.

The following are just two recent successes:

- Providing the co-ordination needed re: The Bring Home Balbir Singh Bains Campaign Group.

- The adoption by Slough Borough Council of Sikh Ethnic monitoring after a long-running Campaign.

Jagdeesh Singh is in Chardi-Kalaa as always - as a Panthic GurSikh, he has accepted this as Bhana and it has only served to add to his activistic zeal. He ensured that this story made it to the front page of the highly-circulated national Asian tabloid Eastern Eye...that the Slough MP, who works for the Home Office, took note of the fact that Sikhs are singled out (Slough has the highest proportion of Sikhs in the UK)...that lots of other media realised that it is usually Sikhs who have borne the physical brunt after September 11th.

Lesser people would have sat at home and pitied themselves. This man is affectionately nicknamed 'the one-man revolution' by his friends and now you see why!!!

Only two weeks ago he was one of three SCAN members who obtained photographic evidence for the GurSikhs who are doing the Mahan Seva of protecting Siree Guru Sahib Ji

's Satkaar i.e. the 'Respect Siree Guru Granth Sahib Ji Campaign' GurSikhs.

Regarding the actual attack, it was indeed the fact that his nephew was with him that required calmness and resolve on his part...he assessed the situation and then realised that the best thing to do was to run to the first house in sight and get help.

Please bear in mind that this is a GurSikh who not too long ago noticed a shoplifter making his get away...and being the man he is, Jagdeesh Singh chased him through the High Street, grappled with him and then kept him under control until the police arrived.

He is the epitome of inspiration: you name it, and he's involved.....Panthic Causes....Environmental Issues...Animal Rights...Faith Partnerships...Race Equality...Political Lobbying etc.!!!

ps - as you've probably guessed, i love the bloke!

VahiGuruJiKaKhalsa,VahiGuruJiKiFateh!