Sas - Helpline

Big_Tera

Dear Members

This topic is regarding the Sikh Awareness Society.

I would like to know if there are ways of helping the organisation in any way?

Such as guiding the youth doing speeches or anything like that. Im quite good at talking to people and think this is one way I might be able to help.

My Background

I have been working in IT for the last 3 years so I could help in this area also,.

I've also posted some videos on you tube about grooming.

i do not want to come across as someone that would be an ideal role model for Sikhs as I am a Mona but someone that could talk to them to try and get them on the right path. Ie away from drugs, drink ect... And into their religion.

here is a link of my videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iAGbwk2p5-0

I'm getting quite a lot of negative comments from my videos but these comments just back up my video.

Bro i wouldn't worry. Girls aren't really converting because they really believe Islam, it's just the drugs money + grooming techniques brainwashing them.

I mean who would actually believe that God = Allah = Vaheguru said what's below?

Women in the Koran

"They ask you about menstruation. Say: 'It is an indisposition. Keep aloof from women during their menstrual periods and do not approach them until they are clean again; when they are clean, have intercourse with them whence God enjoined you....'" Quran 2:222, "The Cow,"

"Women are your fields: go, then, into your fields whichever way you please." Quran 2:223, "The Cow,"

"Men have authority over women because God has made the one superior to the other, and because they spend their wealth to maintain them. Good women are obedient. They guard their unseen parts because God has guarded them. As for those from whom you fear disobedience, admonish them and forsake them in beds apart, and beat them." Quran 4:34, "Women,"

"A male shall inherit twice as much as a female." Quran 4:11, "Women,"

"Call in two male witnesses from among you, but if two men cannot be found, then one man and two women whom you judge fit to act as witnesses..." Quran 2:282, "The Cow,"

"Women shall with justice have rights similar to those exercised against them, although men have a status above women." Quran 2:228,

"If you fear that you cannot treat [orphan girls] with fairness, then you may marry other women who seem good to you: two, three, or four of them. But if you fear that you cannot maintain equality among them, marry one only or any slave-girl you may own." Quran 4:3, "Women,"

"If you are in doubt concerning those of your wives who have ceased menstruating, know that their waiting period shall be three months. The same shall apply to those [of your wives] who have not yet menstruated." Quran 65:4, "Divorce,"

"[Forbidden to you are] married women, except those whom you own as slaves." Quran 4:24, "Women,"

they have an event on in huddersfield this sunday

SAS Talk on Sexual Grooming - http://www.sasorg.co.uk/event/huddersfieldevent/

Sunday 30th June @ 11:15am
Guru Nanak Gurdwara
Prospect Street,
Huddersfield,
West Yorkshire
HD1 4HU

facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/SikhAwarenessSocietySAS