Does Jazzy B Suffer From Split-Personality Mental Health Problems ?

LegalSingh

Don't forget the 5-Alive.

Everyone was down to earth and natural at occasions like these when I was a kid. Now it's a stage-managed production, with mutton dressed as lamb cavorting all over the shop, and everyone's a Bollywood superstar in their own head. Embarrassing.

But then again vanhelsing at least nobody gets blind drunk anymore. So in that regard it is progress.

But then again vanhelsing at least nobody gets blind drunk anymore. So in that regard it is progress.

Errr you should of seen the wedding i was at two weeks ago. The men where bad enough but the ladies where just as bad. Saw many drinking at the bar knocking them down quick because they didnt want to take their drinks to the table where their mums where. Mind you the mums where no better.. saw many bacardi queens too.

Sign of the times my friend

Errr you should of seen the wedding i was at two weeks ago. The men where bad enough but the ladies where just as bad. Saw many drinking at the bar knocking them down quick because they didnt want to take their drinks to the table where their mums where. Mind you the mums where no better.. saw many bacardi queens too.

Sign of the times my friend

I didn't say nobody drinks, I said "nobody gets blind drunk anymore". Its a good thing you're not old enough to remember the old days. Things were bad then. At every wedding there used to be people that drank themselves into oblivion. People were paralyticaly drunk.

Now, as neither I nor my wife and immediate family drink alcohol we tend to sit together at tables where nobody drinks so I'd be lying if I said I know anything about females on other tables drinking but the obvious difference between now and the days of yore is that people are obviously drinking sensibly. You no longer see the things that used to be all too common i.e drunken fights and arguments. In fact, I don't think I've even witnessed a raised voice at a wedding reception in the last 10 years. People have clearly raised their standards as a whole.

Can't say its the norm for every community though. I went to a bhatra wedding last summer and they not only had excessive drinking and arguments, but the dancefloor was strictly off limits to females. They had a sort of divider in the middle of the hall which separated the men from the women. The women had no business being in the men's section.

Btw...they also had a live singer on stage rather than just a dj. There were no long tables or green 5 alive but other than that it was like stepping into a time machine and being transported back to the 'old days'.

People certainly drink less and more sensibly. I also remember the old days, especially weddings in the Midlands. Guys dranks entire bottles of spirits, it's not even funny thinking about it. The quantities were horrendous! Trends and patterns have changed, for the better. But one thing I remember for sure, it was that weddings in the Midlands were on a whole other level compared to London.