Grooming, Sex Slaves And Paedophilia: Which Community Could It Possibly Be I Wonder...

DailyMail

Sikh brothers, I can understand your views about Islam or Prophet Mohammad. I personally do not agree with a lot of aspects of Islam or Prophet Mohammad's life, but I think we should keep a certain level of respect and civility when engaging Muslims or any other religious community. We can get our message across with respect and more diplomatically instead of using direct language which may come across as very insulting to the intended listener. There are a lot of good and kind hearted Muslims out there, but even they would feel insulted if we use the kind of language we are using here. By calling them inbred or referring to their prophet a rapist, pedophile, looter is not the right wording to use (even if it may be true according to their Quran and Hadiths) but we can say the same thing with more respectful diplomatic language.

Religion is something that touches a person's soul. People can literally die or kill for it. So a religious debate should always be engaged with civility it should never degrade to insults.

I don't think we can be very diplomatic when these Muslim paedophile gangs are being arrested every week. The Muslim community tried a publicity trick of getting 500 mosques to have their Imam do a talk on grooming last Friday. According to some websites a lot mosques just ignored the call. Their reason was that no devout Muslim would be involved in these gangs! When you have that level of denial then harsh words are indeed needed,

Here we go again!

Shere Panjab over a generation ago highlighted the issues of grooming, paedophilia, under age sex, call it what you want it's rape against a child!

Other issues are what were the Police, CPS & Social Services doing during this time when these problems were first highlighted of gangs of Pakistani Moslems targeting children for sex? Did you know for each child in care is worth £250,000 per year to a private company - what the hell where they spending the money on certainly not on 'child care'?

I call for a full judge lead Independent judiciary enquiry.

Anyone in positions of power who failed to take action, turned a blind eye to the victims, are to be arrested charged with neglect, failing to uphold the duties expected of them in the office they, stripped of their pensions and ultimately jailed.

Enough is enough, every day I am hearing from the media about Police corruption and or perverting the course of justice for e.g. phone hacking, Hillsborough, those in positions (BBC -Jimmy Saville) turning a blind eye to countless allegations, don't forget Blair Peach, Stephen Lawrence, deaths in custody, rogue undercover police agents!

The Chief Constable of Oxford Police should resign, aswell as the Chief Executive of Oxford Council, the head of the CPS and the head of social services, then tried in court, jailed for neglect and struck off so they never hold such important positions again.

Contact your local MP today calling for a full judge lead independent judiciary enquiry now, I have.

At this point in time it suits the authorities to side with the Islamist hence other minorities concerns go unnoticed. This site is monitored by the authorities this I have no doubt. It is also suspected that Anjem Choudary is a double agent (MI5 informant) which begs the question who are you Pakistani Punjabi? So Sikhs there is no need to denigrate Islam or Moslems. You are looking at jail time if proven in a court of law you have made defamatory racist remark, look what happened to the true Sikhs of Leicester who prevented the rape of a minor, who sides did the authorities take, where did the resources go? I suggest sing the praises of Sikhism.

As Caryle stated, "No lie can live forever", which brings me to the next point.

A day of reckoning is now upon the Police, time and time again it has been proven that the Police served themselves rather than the good people of Britain. There has been widespread corruption, lies, murder, etc etc and a failure to uphold the duties bestowed upon them (tackling grooming gangs).This has now been acknowledged by the British Government. Before a blind eye used to be turned but with the seriousness of the allegations and the public now armed with the Internet the rules of the game have changed.

The Police themselves will go public and apologize for their past crimes and set in motion the prosecution of current & historical crimes committed by the police themselves. This will be unique in the sense high ranking police officials will find themselves in the dock. After this the CPS will be next in line as they on many occasions failed to prosecute, take for example ‘Officer E’ identified as the most likely suspect who killed Blair Peach on St. Georges day 1979. The CPS will come under fire in failing to bring paedophile rings to justice for over a generation. Watch this space!!!

Long Live The Khalsa

I personally think paki01 is now showing his true colours...first it was about getting in with the crowd with emphasizing one similarity...being panjabi..balle balle shava shava etc...now the inshallah etc is kickin in slowly.......us siks are very hospitable and a little naive to outsiders/strangers etc and welcome with open arms but sikh should not let their guard drop....paki01 cleary chooses who to answer to and who to ignore... sorry to say singh/kaurs this maybe a small and stupid example but this is how grooming and uni girls get trapped is fundementalist islamic preachers who chew and spit our sikh girls bodies...from a secondary source i hear very regulary the muslim guys would befriend male and females sikh as just friends and then these same sikhs will introduce them to a sikh girl for a "date"....im sure SA could shed some more light...

Sikhs need to be forever vigilant, work to pursue our own interests and protect ourselves. No more protecting those who'll stab us in the back. If we can't protect ourselves then how can we possibly do any good in this world?

We will always be considered targets as Kaffirs (Kaffirs who knocked Islamic rule out of India no less) and there's no escaping this. Quite simply we can't afford to have our hands tied by political correctness any longer, there have been enough victims. Even one is too much.

Fact of the matter is Islam will never allow us or any other faith to co-exist in peace, since it was NEVER designed with such values in mind. If it was capable of that (or anything good for that matter...) we would have surely seen it after 1400 years...

We need to be DEFENSIVE AND OFFENSIVE.

For DEFENCE...

We need to ingrain our Sikh and Punjabi culture in the minds of our people. Most of us don't even know what we are and where we came from. I was EXACTLY the same not so long ago, taught of nothing but historical injustices against Sikhs and never ANY achievements. I was also told not to eat meat on Sundays... which is a silly Hindu practice...

How can you take pride in something when you know nothing about it? And all you know is negative and even frustrating?

We have an UNMATCHED history through the ages (Look at the ancient Indus Valley Civilization) and NOTHING to feel ashamed of. It's modern day Punjab/India that suffers from crippling, more recently developed problems.

For OFFENCE...

We must spread knowledge of what Islam TRULY is amongst our own AND the world. It's not slander, it's our duty. Apparently most of the world (including Muslims) can't read their own holy book...

How many of our own would suffer if they knew what Islam was about? None.

How many White Western women would convert to Islam if they actually READ the Koran and weren't just fed lies on how 'equal' and 'respected' women are in Islam? I'm willing to bet that would stop dead.

Once people know the truth, they can make up their own minds and do what they want. There's nothing wrong with having Muslim friends, AS LONG AS you know what teachings they follow and what they're capable of.

Sikhs shouldn't be complicit in these lies about Islam being a 'Religion of Peace' any longer. It's an information war, and if we don't play we'll lose.

NEVER be afraid to quote the Koran to ANYONE. You have NO idea how that knowledge may help/save that person.

Several times I was sent messages from well meaning members of the forum that I should probably expect to be put under quality control or banned, despite the fact that all I was doing was posting quotes straight out of the Muslim sources (which anyone can Google) and news articles.

And what happened? Turns out I was absolutely right to refute his lies, our resident Islamist PakistaniPunjabi01 just exploded (pun intended) on everyone and denigrates our faith moreso than any non-Muslim ever could...

And yet we have people on this forum saying that it's White people we should be worried about! :p

I'm still here, and PakistaniPunjabi01 got banned. Political correctness gets us nowhere, and he'd probably still be here crapping on us if he went unchallenged.

I thank the mods for their great wisdom.

We should be proud of exposing the lying loser Sullah for what he really was, someone who clearly harboured ill will for us all along, even if he first restrained himself to being passive aggressive at first and even playing the victim 'Islamophobe' card.

The community and the mods on this forum gave him plenty of chances, and he continually chose to answer logical debate by either ignoring peoples posts or claiming victimhood, then spewing insults and eventually blind hate. See how easily he shifted from one to the other? Was he not capable of reading through his posts and holding his resentment back?

Good riddance. A Sikh would never get that kind of respect and leeway on a Muslim forum. He can try and claim he has links to a great piece of land called Punjab, but we will never be the same.

I do wish his posts weren't deleted though! It would have been good for us to keep a record of his stupidity for posterity :p .

I feel it's appropriate...

RAJ KAREGA KHALSA!

To be honest he should have never been on here anyway. This is a forum for Sikhs. With any website it is case of enter at your own risk and if you get offended you shouldn't go on the net. But it has to be said that anyone would have lost his temper had they had the same stuff directed at them i.e. their faith dissected/under the spotlight etc. You only need to look at the bakwas Christian missionaries use to convert Sikhs and Islamic zealots who use it to bash our faith. Very few folk can maintain a manner befitting debate.