Attitude & Comments - Muslims/pakistani Guys

SantSapai

I had 2 classmates in Dubai when I was in college. One was Iranian, the other a Bangladeshi. The Iranian used to wear a Zoroastrian symbol as a necklace since it was part of his Iranian culture and he didn't really see anything "unIslamic" about it. The Bangladeshi dude (possibly descendant of those cowards who were converted and then enslaved) however got mad at him saying "Ohhhhh but that is shirrkkkk!"

This is just the start of it all. Afghans, Iranians, Arabs and turks don't have any inferiority complex. Just look at the example of how in our own lifetime the Muslims of India Pakistan and Bangladesh have all completely stopped saying "Khuda Hafiz". They now all say "Allah Hafiz" because it sounds like the more arabic thing to do. I asked this one Pakistani about this, he said because that's what Arabs say so that's why we have changed it. They will try to out due the Arabs in their Arabness.

The funniest is when you see a Bangladeshi dressed in Arab attire proudly walking in Dubai and an Arab grabs him and thrashes him for daring to wear those clothes and rather stick to his lungi and banyaan.

This poor guy is a Bangladeshi Muslim. But for an Arab it doesn't matter if he is Bangla or Pakistani. They are considered inferior.

I was on a Pakistani forum some time back, I think it may have been defence.pk and even one of the Pakistanis on there admitted that Pakistanis are the 'butlers' of the islamic world and try to appease all other muslims.

One Pakistani even admitted to me that in the muslim world, the top dogs are the arabs followed by Iranians/Turks, then south asian muslims, east asian muslim and at the bottom black muslims.

Anyway this is a great video from a Pakistani intellectual who debunks the idea of muslim ummah (unity) and explains how Pakistanis are treated by other muslim countries. It's a great watch!

This is just the start of it all. Afghans, Iranians, Arabs and turks don't have any inferiority complex. Just look at the example of how in our own lifetime the Muslims of India Pakistan and Bangladesh have all completely stopped saying "Khuda Hafiz".

This is because Islam completely conquered those countries and they have a 95% muslim population, same with Indonesia, Malaysia. Undivided India was probably the only country that resisted Islam and these muslims when they see sikhs, hindus, buddhists they are reminded of their true past and it probably angers them.

Such is the inferiority complex of the south asian muslims that they will claim that urdu is closer to farsi and turkish than it is to hindi :lol2: It is just a dialect of hindi!

the illiterate and shameless Pakistani/Bangladeshi youth of today (descendants of those cowards who were converted and then enslaved) pride themselves on all those conquests, forgetting that it was their own direct ancestors who (being non-Muslims) suffered all that brutality.

I dare these guys to say Mohammad Bin Qassim is their ancestor. In fact, he might as well be! The guy did rape the daughters/sisters of Raja Dahir, didn't he? And they claim him their ancestor proudly?!?!?!

OMG.

This is what happens when an entire race of people are truly enslaved, indoctrinated, and most thoroughly owned; to such an extent, that it's pre-eminent honour is viciously ground to fine dust.

The hopelessly defeated slaves are fighting over their "professed" adherence to their unconcerned master.

Oh dear.

Such is the inferiority complex of the south asian muslims that they will claim that urdu is closer to farsi and turkish than it is to hindi :lol2: It is just a dialect of hindi!

You and I both know that it is far less than "a dialect of hindi"; nay; It is a wholesale bastardised plagiarism of the hindi language, slightly adapted for a particular audience.

If that is what they truly believe; not just what they try to preach to others (taqiyyah); then they truly are more deluded than they will ever know.

this is a great video from a Pakistani intellectual who debunks the idea of muslim ummah (unity) and explains how Pakistanis are treated by other muslim countries. It's a great watch!

Hasan Nisar is the man! He is originally from Jalandhar and a direct descendant of Baba Fareed jee, no wonder he loves Sikhs more than some of our own leaders. Wish we had more folks like him. I've watched several of his videos, and long ones. Always a treat to watch with a flood of info on history and politics.

The veil of confidence is fake with pakistanis. Behind the veil lies a scared civilization that is scared of india's growing military might and soft power (cultural power). In various shows they

admit that in terms of cultural power the indian civilization is perhaps next only to America. Hassan Nisar and Najam Sethi routinely visit the United States and Europe and they tell of stories

where pakistanis are ashamed to admit that they are pakistani but call themselves indian when asked!!

A pakistani general wrote a book about the 1971 war for Bangladesh - he writes that they caught hardcore muslim bengali fighters including several mullahs when he asked them "Why

do you fight us?" the mullah replied because "hindu blood runs through our veins" - I will find the book.

I predict millions of moslems will leave islam covertly and overtly if given an opportunity. Given safety and security.