http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/72849-stop-your-donations-whats-the-point-of-sikh-media/?p=594355

Gurfateh Sangat Jee,

@Mahakaal96 jee, In upper link SRIWAHEGURU Jee, has a message for you. Sorry I don't know how to quote from another thread.

Mahakaal96 jee, I think you have some personal issue with Ropinder Sing Jee,I will request you call him number is given, meet him personally and sort it out. This Beadbhi In London post is almost month old. I never seen here commenting here about Beadbi, your concerns, your questions etc but when you saw Ropinder Singh Jee on MATV you started attacking him. I will request you if you are saying is true please at least start new thread with proofs and we will go to bottom of it.I am not sure when and why academy closed. If you saying is true What took you so long to share with the Sangat.

Regrading this Beadbhi Ropinder was there When some member of Afghan Community collected Guru Granth Sahibs Jee's swaroop in a rented house in London in year 2006.

Ropinder Singh was there when in 2007 400+ swaroop were sent to india at Mai Bhago Gurudwara( Karol Bhag) Delhi. Newspaper cutting is available with name of sangat persent.

And in 2013 he was there in front of warehouse. He is actively involved with us since 2006 to STOP this massive Beadbhi.

Bhul Cuk Maafi Jee.

I will request you please use New thread as its very easy for us to distracted.

• Like 1
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Exposed: Beadbi of 22 Saroops of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj stored in warehouse in London On Tuesday 3rd September 2013 members of the Saadsangat received a telephone call that 22 Saroops

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh All valid points SRIWAHEGURU, Thank you. At a result I have used the 'contact us' form on Sikh Channel - http://www.sikhchannel.tv/contactus/ and posted th

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh Bhaji, a Sri Akhand Path is a welcome step in the right direction. An acknowledgement by the Guru Nanak Darbar committee that a wrongful action has occurr

Posted Images

Here we go again the Saadsangat try to get some honest answers regarding the respect of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee and some little devious upstart has to continously(not once, the previous poster made it very clear what this topic was about) attempt (all be it very feebly)to try and divert the Sangat and the very essence of this topic away from getting the ONLY answer asked in the title - regarding ALL 3 Channels, not just the Sikh Ch. Big man Mr Mahakaal96 Jee boy do you know how to tell a story, the "old skinny guy" you so lovingly referred to is Ropinder Singh from east london. Hey but you already know that so do I and he also knows who you are. Tell you what im going to do for you (cos i like you so much dear brother) he is is mobile number 07508 821776. Please give him a call straight away - Dont delay ring today.... Question him to your hearts delight, record the conversation and then put it (Just as the TRUE sons of Guru Jee did) on SS, but one small baentee on a NEW TOPIC... cos this ones taken!!!!!

Everyone who watched the programme on MATV knows his name, I didn't name him as that is against forum rules so I described him, there was no offence intended. I have no need or intention to speak to this person on the phone or in person, it's been how long since the mata sahib kaur gurdwara closed and no one has come forward to give answers on a public platform or accept responsibility. After speaking to local singhs and others involved in the Gurdwara, singhs from both sides it was portrayed that the person you have named was solely responsible. I trust the integrity of the singhs I spoke to and know they wouldn't lie or make up false accusations so the collective word of various people involved is good enough for me. If that person feels this is wrong then I suggest he makes some kind of public appearance like he did on MATV too clear his name because I'm sure I'm not the only one who has been left with this impression. Just like Baba Ranjit Singh appeared on tv last year too clear his name despite everyone knowing he was in the right he still saw it as his duty to inform the sangat of what really hapened. Like we all feel pain when beadbi is carried out against mahraj then I'm sure the closure of a gurdwara is equally as painful to us all.

If the mods feel I have spoken out of turn or disrupted the stopping of beadbi against our guru then I apologise and ask them to remove my posts. Nothing is more important then the respect of mahraj and like I have said various times already, kudos to the singhs fighting against beadbi, you are truly blessed to have been tasked with this seva.

saadsangat Jee, I got to know Ropinder singh around 2 -3yrs ago, I started going to the Academy firstly for myself then very quickly for all the kids that came to get closer to Maharaj. It was an amazing concept, Ropinder Singh alongside many many other Sevadaar (both male and female) were doing a fantastic job by bringing closer to Guru Jee against all the odds - Financially they were loaded with Interest only payments of over £6,000 just for the loan installments. The story is very long as I wrote earlier anyone out there with any question whatsoever give the man a call, go and see him most people in east ldn know where he lives. I posted many times on behalf of the Academy over the last 2yrs (pls read) on topics solely related to the Academy.

Speaking to singhs across the country I have got to know one thing about Ropinder Singh, hes not a Leader hes a Follower, and above all hes a Doer. Over a period of at least 9yrs he has always been at the forefront (alongside countless other singhs) of any situation regarding the Respect of Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj in the UK. Credit to him he has never put his name up in lights as it were as the so called saviour, hence why most people might never have heard of him. The Sevadaar of the Academy have told me many times that they just thank Guru Jee for their Seva, there not here to make friends. All of the Gurdwara locally obviously hated the idea of the Academy and more importantly the sevadaar as they were teaching kids and their families to question any beadbhi of Maharaj (irrespective of who was doing it) as the priority of their lives. Many local people associated to these Gurdwara unfortunately dont like the idea of younger people telling them how to do satkar and stop doing Beadbhi - as always it was easy to give the blame for this to Singhs like Ropinder Singh. Getting back to the point though, we have a Singh who has run around the country making a stand against beadbhi, eventhough hes "old and skinny", you got to ask yourselves wheres all the Big, Strong Younger Singhs ! Surely they cant all be jus chillin on the Net, or perphas Mr Mahakaal96 has got em round for Sunday roast - the real thing..... Hey Where Does it Say in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj that we cant partake in a certain type of dish!

We can quote as many historical txts as you like but try been blessed to listen to Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj - God themselves.. They will show us very clearly whats gonna happen to those that clearly try to twist the Morals and Gurbani of God to suit there own little agendas. Kudus to you Mr Mahakaal96 for once again not having the mental capacity to listen to the sangats voices on this thread ---- STICK TO THE TOPIC-----

When an animal is relentlessly pursued and cornered it can either submit or fight back. Animals are animals and choose to fight back and what's what appears to be the response of those behind the beadbhi and those supporting them.

To run through what has happened -

1)The Guru Nanak Darbar Committee is the organisation (with a warehouse owner) behind the collection/ beadbhi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Saroops dating back many years (they were previously warned and they agreed not to do this in future).

2)Recently, the issue has been discovered to be re-occurring at a warehouse with the involvement of Guru Nanak Darbar Committee. Once caught out, the warehouse owner did not hesitate in naming his conspirators.

3)The Sangat went to Guru Nanak Darbar and found a collection of Saroops. Various Gurdwara personnel were clearly under the impression that the Saroops were biirdh, however after checking the Saroops agreed they could be repaired and were not biirdh.

4)The Afgan community stepped in to resolve the issue peacefully in order to avoid further conflict.

5)A meeting was held at Guru Nanak Darbar where a group of Sikhs & Sikh channel CEO agreed that a beadbhi had taken place, would not re-occur and an Akhand Path and Ardas at an agreed time would end the matter.

6)The Akhand Path and Ardas never took place.

Throughout, the Guru Nanak Darbar committee have refused to make a statement or answer questions in public. The committee can continue to be silent and further damage inter-community respect or take responsible actions.

The failure of Sikh elders to take responsible actions is not going to damage individual committee members as much as the Sangat of Guru Nanak Darbar. It's also becoming apparent that people within the gurdwara have a lot more to say.

So, will the Guru Nanak Darbar committee respond? or will they allow the Sikh youth to decide what to do next because so called Sikh elders and media are unable to deal with this as adults?

• Like 1

When an animal is relentlessly pursued and cornered it can either submit or fight back. Animals are animals and choose to fight back and what's what appears to be the response of those behind the beadbhi and those supporting them.

To run through what has happened -

1)The Guru Nanak Darbar Committee is the organisation (with a warehouse owner) behind the collection/ beadbhi of Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Saroops dating back many years (they were previously warned and they agreed not to do this in future).

2)Recently, the issue has been discovered to be re-occurring at a warehouse with the involvement of Guru Nanak Darbar Committee. Once caught out, the warehouse owner did not hesitate in naming his conspirators.

3)The Sangat went to Guru Nanak Darbar and found a collection of Saroops. Various Gurdwara personnel were clearly under the impression that the Saroops were biirdh, however after checking the Saroops agreed they could be repaired and were not biirdh.

4)The Afgan community stepped in to resolve the issue peacefully in order to avoid further conflict.

5)A meeting was held at Guru Nanak Darbar where a group of Sikhs & Sikh channel CEO agreed that a beadbhi had taken place, would not re-occur and an Akhand Path and Ardas at an agreed time would end the matter.

6)The Akhand Path and Ardas never took place.

Throughout, the Guru Nanak Darbar committee have refused to make a statement or answer questions in public. The committee can continue to be silent and further damage inter-community respect or take responsible actions.

The failure of Sikh elders to take responsible actions is not going to damage individual committee members as much as the Sangat of Guru Nanak Darbar. It's also becoming apparent that people within the gurdwara have a lot more to say.

So, will the Guru Nanak Darbar committee respond? or will they allow the Sikh youth to decide what to do next because so called Sikh elders and media are unable to deal with this as adults?

I think it is a waste of time asking these dusht to take part in an Akand path & ardas for forgiveness. They were intending on burning 22 saroops of Mahraj with no hesitation so what makes you think they have any respect towards an Akand path?

Best thing sangat can do is remain vigilant and get these masands out of the gurdwara somehow.

• Like 2

@Mahakaal96 Jee, one thing is forget to mention about him that we all know what happened in 2009 in Bow Gurudwara. The horrific incident in which someone set fire to Sachkhand Shaib and many Guru Sahib Jee Swaroop's were half burnt. At that horrific time all Guru Maharaj Swaroop's were brought to Mata Sahib kaur academy. Ropinder is one of the main singhs who did sewa shambal of those half Burnt Swoops.

About going on tv We All Singh Requested Bhai Sahib Jee to please go and tell whole Sikh Sangat about What's happening Since 2006 because he was always be a part of the sangat to stop beadbhi. Sorry Sangat have to share to horrific story with you. Please Lets focused on currents affairs. Please watch this Video Once again.

Who among you is a Khalsa Singh Sher willing to defend Guru Sahib? No Guru da Sikh (Gursikhs)? No-one??

Post where these kaminey are and Khalsa Singhni will show you... The old men can carry on discussing this over cha.

On TV today people were making big news about 2 Guru Sahib's. These were 22 Guru Sahib plus hundreds no-one knows about.

Shame on Sikh media, buddey leaders. Look at the videos, feel shame and then close your cowardly eyes.

• Like 1

Gurfateh Sangat Jee, Guru Nanak Darbar Committee members called me yesterday they said that they are agreed to have Shri Akhand Path Sahib for Forgiveness. Some member of Sangat demands that everything should be in writing from Committee because committee has let us down many times. Sangat demands are that-

1. They will never take Guru Granth Sahib Swaroop's to the warehouse.

2. They should never sent Guru Granth Sahib Jee Swaroop's to India.

But Committee said that will are agreed to have Path but they will not give anything in writing!!

Sangat Jee, Please guide us what we should do next?

Many thanks..

• Like 2

Many Thanks Discover Sikhism Jee. Only thing is Committee don't want to give anything in writing.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bhaji, I understand.

For obvious reasons the committee is hoping the Akhand Path will be enough to reassure people. The Akhand Path is a formal acknowledge in front of Dhan Sri Guru Granth that a wrongful action occurred and asks for forgiveness.

However, the Akhand Path does not stop this situation from re-occurring in future. To that end, the committee will have to make a public statement.

If the committee do not want to provide a statement to advise how this situation will be avoided in future, then the Akhand Path may be viewed as a meaningless act.

• Like 1

Satkaar Smagam

Remembering the gross Beadbhi (disrespect) of 22 Swaroops of Dhan Dhan Shri Guru Granth Sahib Jee Maharaj In a warehouse in London early sept 2013. There will be a Sri Akhand Paath Sahib to beg Guru Jee for forgiveness for those responsible and also for whole world to be blessed with Gyaan on how to keep Satkaar of Guru Granth Sahib Jee.

Arambh-Friday 25th Oct 5pm

Bhog- Sunday 27th Oct 5pm

Guru Amardaas Hall (Opposite Gurudwara)

1A Clifton road, Southall. UB2 5QP

There will special Gurbani Satkaar kids camp on 27th Sunday 1pm to 5pm.

All three days seva of Gurbani kirtan/katha in English and punjabi will take place.

Poster will be out soon.

• Like 1

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Poster can be viewed here,

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_news/sikh_news.html

Please spread the word and make every effort to attend.