Punjabi Mix Marriage

Big_Tera

Guest Jacfsing2

See the whole white boy thing is my point exactly, and yes they have. And about Jesus that doesn't offend me. There was this old Sikh ladies house we had went to she was so respectful, I was In her kitchen and I had saw a picture of Jesus underneath a picture of guru Nanak. I asked her where she had gotten the picture and she informed me that Christian or those kind of Christian people had came to her door and handed them out and she had kept it. She said out of respect. That's the day I realized I could do the same I could be Sikh as well as respect the Christian religion. Any ways I just wanted to prove a point and the first two comments were obviously discriminating I'm not gunna come back and respond but I just wanted to show the other side of the picture.

So what your trying to tell me hear is that nobody is really a follower of any faith? Jesus said something about being unequally yoked, and Sikhs are very anti-interfaith Anand Karaj.

Race doesn't exist, we believe in: "manas ki jat sabhe eke paihcanbo - recognise all of mankind as a single caste of humanity". (I don't know if that's a hard concept to understand for you).

Trying telling, "...recognise all of MANKIND as A SINGLE CASTE OF HUMANITY" to those segments of the Sikh society that rather allow their children to marry us whites than to their own people of different or lower caste! Your statement is simply redundant and dead like a dead fish!! If you sikhs believed in the above statement and put it to practice in your day to day lives, you would not be building temples based on different castes, let me assure you! You are the ones that do not have any clue what the phrase above means! You do not have the ability to understand this phrase.

THIS PHRASE IS ONLY TRUE WHEN YOU MARRY WHITE/EUROPEANS, not when it comes to marrying your own brown people of different or lower or different castes!! You people are a one big JOKE!

Would it not be better to marry a brown sikh person regardless of his/her caste rather than a white European? Think you fools.

Guest Jacfsing2

Trying telling, "...recognise all of MANKIND as A SINGLE CASTE OF HUMANITY" to those segments of the Sikh society that rather allow their children to marry us whites than to their own people of different or lower caste! Your statement is simply redundant and dead like a dead fish!! If you sikhs believed in the above statement and put it to practice in your day to day lives, you would not be building temples based on different castes, let me assure you! You are the ones that do not have any clue what the phrase above means! You do not have the ability to understand this phrase.

THIS PHRASE IS ONLY TRUE WHEN YOU MARRY WHITE/EUROPEANS, not when it comes to marrying your own brown people of different or lower or different castes!! You people are a one big JOKE!

Would it not be better to marry a brown sikh person regardless of his/her caste rather than a white European? Think you fools.

I'm not even married, nor have a ever build a gurdwara based on caste, you don't even know me and yet your assuming I do stuff, (it's you who doesn't understand), again my people are all of humanity, your the only one separating us.

I'm not even married, nor have a ever build a gurdwara based on caste, you don't even know me and yet your assuming I do stuff, (it's you who doesn't understand), again my people are all of humanity, your the only one separating us.

We don't need to separate you or anyone, you have already done so by yourselves, thank you very much. I understand the phrase perfectly well even though I am a sikh convert but it is the people that are born within this religion that refuse to understand this ever so easy statement. I still think it is always better to marry your own regardless of their class, caste, wealth or education. The article clearly shows what those in power are trying to achieve and it is up to each and everyone of us not to succumb to their plans. That's all I have to say.

Guest Jacfsing2

We don't need to separate you or anyone, you have already done so by yourselves, thank you very much. I understand the phrase perfectly well even though I am a sikh convert but it is the people that are born within this religion that refuse to understand this ever so easy statement. I still think it is always better to marry your own regardless of their class, caste, wealth or education. The article clearly shows what those in power are trying to achieve and it is up to each and everyone of us not to succumb to their plans. That's all I have to say.

Why are you being so rude?