Humility Beaten By Pride

S1ngh

How is telling the truth a cheap jibe?

It does seems like cheap jibe, photo journalism with exaggerated text is pathetic.For eg- If you or i for that matter sitting in car stopped at traffic light in downtown some prostitute comes along start asking for directions from window, all of sudden panthic police comes along, takes the picture and captures the moment, add its own mirch masala exaggerated text on the picture plasteres all over facebook not only its pathetic photo journalism but defamation to say atleast.

Full investigative journalism with hidden cameras with lot of open ended up questions- would be better. We totally lack any kind of investigative unbias journalism

Pls don't get me wrong as Singh sahib did our anand karaj and still I show great respect to him and many others. However on my practical in-person visits to our religious leaders really messed me. I noticed grave mistakes being done in the name of waheguru and nobody is following any protocol.

The institution and our dharam aasthan is very spiritually blessed but caretakers are not worth to take care of it. Going against it publicly might not be a good thing (like original post) but I wanted to see how public react to these things if they see such things in public.

Totally agree, there is lot of room of improvements, enhancements in panthic circle for that bar have to be raised and collective effort/co-operation is needed from all sikhs.

It does seems like cheap jibe, photo journalism with exaggerated text is pathetic.For eg- If you or i for that matter sitting in car stopped at traffic light in downtown some prostitute comes along start asking for directions from window, all of sudden panthic police comes along, takes the picture and captures the moment, add its own mirch masala exaggerated text on the picture plasteres all over facebook not only its pathetic photo journalism but defamation to say atleast.

Full investigative journalism with hidden cameras with lot of open ended up questions- would be better. We totally lack any kind of investigative unbias journalism

lol guerrilla photography by the paparazzi

I know your angle on why you are making up excuses because Jathedar Sahib made a few convenient statements against extremism courtesy of Badal.

Right now since there is a pic of him getting shoes put on he needs to clarify what happened (or come to his senses and come up with an excuse why he let it happen).

Perhaps Baba Dhumma sitting at the feet of Badal offering him ladoo was another paparatzi conspiracy? What if Jathedar was Darshan Lal? Did anyone reply? Do you have a personal friendship for this Jathedar to overlook these things?

There wouldn't be a pic of any of us like that because someone would need to tail you and the cost of allocating resources to an op to frame someone would cost quite a bit. Also if there is such a pic taken by shear chance chances are a (insert colorful name) is doing what you think he is. Quit playing games and acknowledge that he was really getting his shoes put on by a sewadar.

When Dhumma came to California why wasn't any statement made about his sneaky practices?