Afspa - J&k

S1ngh

I do understand your point and sentiments, but who will lose in the long run? Its the poor common man, not politicians and not at all those demons who slaughtered Sikhs. Weakening of both India and Pakistan means further economic exploitation and oppression hitting the poor masses irrespective of how they worship. The politicians, leaders, ministers have saved enough in their Swiss Bank Accounts. They will still thrive and live a luxurious life.

We should let India waste its resources on Kashmir. As a Sikh, I care less if Kashmir stays with India or not. However, as a Sikh I do care about human rights that are being trampled by both India and Pakistan. Also, I know lots of Indian soldiers are Sikhs, and I don't want them to lose their lives on Kashmir or another part of India. There are some Sikh villages in Kashmir, and I know they will be better off in India than Pakistan, not by much though (I still remember how Indian Army Killed Sikh villagers in Kashmir during Clinton’s visit to India). Maybe somebody can explain to be me why as a Sikh, I should worry about India or India's problems with Kashmir.

The killings of sikhs was done by the Let. As admitted by David Headley under FBI interrogation. Even Clinton corrected himself later on. The sikh soldiers serving in the armed forces are much smarter than that because they know that after Kashmir it will be Punjab.

• 5 weeks later...

as mentioned earlier, the Americans are preparing to withdraw, the Jihadists from Afghanistan will start to prepare for their new Dar Ul Harb which is Kashmir. It's happening sooner than expected and even Indian officials and media are noticing it:

http://www.hindustantimes.com/world-news/america-exits-afghanistan-trouble-may-come-visiting-india/article1-1149109.aspx

We already know the terrorists from afghanistan and elsewhere will try to enter Kashmir just like the last 65 years. So whats new? Except, this time the border is heavily fenced, patrolled with sensors, (thanks isreal) drones and thermal imaging. These fools will be picked off right at the border. Perhaps the balochis need some help in fighting the pakistani army or a group of taliban? The options are endless.

In 2014, they can also meet our new no nonsense prime minister as well. I heard he speaks gujarati and is quite clever and cunning. hehe...

In other news the leader of the Pakistan Taliban was ripped to shreds by a drone attack. His location was given to the Americans by you guessed it - the pakistanis! Next up is the new leader Mr. Shaheen. hehe..

While the Afghan Taliban are supported by Pakistan but TTP is both a joint Pakistan-American problem(meaning they are killing both Pakis and Americans). Pakistanis say India is behind TTP. When one of their leader dies many are ready to take their place. Hakeemullah Mehsud was killed but he has now been replaced by an even more psychopathic Mullah named Mullah Fazalullah. This guy has even killed a Pakistani general in this video and if you forward to 4:03 he even slaughters an animal in the end.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BOWRm3pfgE

Feel sorry for Pakistan.

Dont worry there is a hell fire missile waiiting for Mr. Shaheen as well. Only a matter of time. He is already being tracked. Quick changes in leadership are not good for any organization even a terrorist one. And no need to feel sorry for Pakistan. This is their own creation. Evidence suggests that pakistan, america, india and others have a tacit agreement to send these terrorists to hell. Whether its tipping off the americans for the drone attacks or sending these suckers to get killed in kashmir. Its probably because the pakistanis cannot deal with them at home themselves. But other countries are being tipped off most likely by elements within the pakistani army.

The son of the chief of the Haqqani terror network, blamed for attacks on U.S. forces and the Indian Embassy in Kabul, was shot dead by unidentified gunmen near the Pakistani capital, leaders of the group said on Monday.

Haqqani network leader Nasiruddin Haqqani, the eldest son of warlord Jalaluddin Haqqani, was killed by gunmen riding a motorcycle when he was returning home from a mosque late on Sunday night in Barakahu area, leaders of the group said.

“I can confirm that Dr Naseer has been martyred,” a militant, who previously worked with the Haqqani network in North Waziristan, was quoted as saying by The Express Tribune.

Giving details of the incident, the militant said Nasiruddin’s body had been sent to Miranshah for burial on Sunday.

Nasiruddin had been mainly involved in dialogue-related matters of the Haqqani network. Jalaluddin’s three other sons have also been killed.

Born in Paktika province of Afghanistan, Nasiruddin was put on the U.N. Security Council’s sanctions list for individuals subjected to assets freeze, travel ban and arms embargo after the 9/11 attacks.

According to the sanctions list, Nasiruddin had travelled to Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates to raise funds for the Taliban and operated from Pakistan’s North Waziristan tribal region.

The Haqqani network, founded by Jalaluddin, is considered the most dangerous Taliban faction in Afghanistan. The Haqqanis have been blamed for devastating attacks on the Afghan government, US and NATO forces and the Indian Embassy in Kabul.

The network is also considered to be close to the Inter-Services Intelligence and the Pakistani military.

http://www.samachar.com/Haqqani-network-chiefs-son-shot-dead-in-Islamabad-nllqMsajdbi.html