Sikh Issues Vs Hindu Thought

Singh, Mahan

S. Ajmer Singh was a communist. And one point he was in the category that was opposing Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale’s movement. But after the attack on Darbar Sahib in 1984 he has changed. Since then he has realized the falsehood in communist thought and since then he has done one of the best analysis of Sikh issues Vs Hindu thought. He has written books on since then. Please listen to what he says in the whole video. Video is about 56 minutes so take about that much time. It may give an insight about the issues.

I found him more Panthic , he see events in totally different manner , he raises very good question that like Jews Sikhs should come together and talk about what happened to us in 1984 . I think 1984 events was not happened the same hatred was also there during Punjab Suba movement but Sikhs ignore it and we should also know that hatred still exists that can repeat 1984 . I request all to start a new topic and discuss and provide evidence that will show 84 was coming lets discuss all anti Sikh things from 1947 to 1984.

UK = Jash Bir'ay more great posts by yourself yet again. However, I'm going to selectively pick out some parts where I think a different strategy to yours may be more fruitful for Panth Ki Jeet in the long term:

Nalwa Ji, you have once again spoken the painful, sharp and bitter truth.

I myself was ashamed that I knew so much about the all-out genocide of the Sikh Nation in 1984 and the resultant ongoing struggle for freedom from despotic India... yet so little about the unimaginably horrendously painful 20-year-long struggle for a basic Punjabi Suba from just one generation before!

Yes - just for a basic Punjabi Suba!

A Punjabi speaking state in line with the linguistic reorganisation of all state boundaries throughout India in the 1950's - not even full independence from despotic India!

The unnecessarily arduously long struggle for Punjabi Suba was simply a demand that the central government honour its own law and implement the local language (in this case, Panjaabi) as the state language - just like it did throughout 95% of India in the 1950's.

The same Panjaabi language that is spoken by a majority of Muslims and Hindus! Not Sikhs alone.

The struggle for Punjabi Suba had nothing to do with Sikhs or Sikhi.

Yet, that is still how communal, biased, terrorist India portrays it to this day.

When even the secular demand for Punjabi Suba is portrayed as a secessionist demand and conspired against in a mass campaign of anti-Sikh violence and hatred by the majority Hindus, what hope is there of Sikhs ever breathing the fresh air of independence, that they were originally promised, in a terrorist Hindu ruled India???

The stiff opposition to Punjabi Suba demonstrates fully that India truly is The World's Largest Hypocrisy.

India had no problem granting state language status to languages like Marathi, Tamil, Hindi, Gujarati, Telugu.

But when it came to Panjaabi, oh no... We can't do anything that the Sikhs might want to happen or benefit from, oh no...

And so, Punjab was the only state in India that did not receive its local language as the state language.

All just to spite the Sikhs.

In fact; it was the Traitor Punjabi Hindus who went all out to oppose Punjabi Suba and even disowned the Panjabi language that they spoke in their own homes just to spite the Sikhs.

UK = Jashb i 100% agree with you that essentially these Jan Sangh sycophants were traitors but we must realise our own role in them seeing their identity as Hindu. Had we accepted all Gurdwara goers firmly within the Sikh fold with sincerity and pyaar for these urban types than more of them would have declared the correct answer to the language question and more of them would be GurSikhs that make us proud like Mehtab Singh Paji.

Yet when Sikhs rightly demand independence now that the 300,000+ of our Quam killed in cold blood by Terrorist India has proven that there is absolutely no chance that we can ever exist in peace in a Hindu ruled nation - these same separatist, racist and communal North Indian Hindus call us communal.

The irony is lost on those animals.

UK = Agreed. But because Hindu currently refers to over a billion people we need to be very selective in who we target whilst not losing sight of the fact that the innocent 95% majority of Hindu's who are themselves oppressed and do not fundamentally bear any ill will towards Sikh are future Sikhs (just as the four non-Punjabi's from among the Panj Pyaaray proved to be)

All in return for the generosity, kindness, charity and patriotism of the Sikh Nation in first freeing India from British rule, then securing Hindu rule by single handedly defeating Pakistan in every war that India has faced, when the non-Sikh regiments ran away and retreated from the battlefield, and then feeding and ensuring the food security of the entire poor hungry nation of India by turning it from a food deficit to a food surplus nation.

UK = 100% correct Paji

Thanks a lot, to my Hindu "brothers".

UK = This is where I disagree slightly though Paji. We cannot seriously blame the 550million Hindu males in India for the terrorist crimes of the elite from Delhi in 1984 and the ten years or so therafter. We have to smash this monolithic definition of Hindu's (that the RSS and Congress seek to reinforce). Thus all Dalits are automatically non-Hindu's and natural sehajdhari Sikhs at the very least. All those of so-called Hindu parentage that work for Sarbat Da Bhala we have to see as natural allies in this war against Hindutva (as opposed to the blanket term of Hindu's). All innocent Hindu's are natural future Sikhs if only we can get the message out to them with pyaar, with increased translation/seva/parchaar in local languages+areas and with acceptance of the realistic reality that we need one hundred sehajdhari's for every new true Amritdhari to arise.

Nalwa Ji, you are absolutely right that the same anti-Sikh hatred that reared its ugly head in 1984 has always been present in the main body of the North Indian Hindus since well before 1947!

And you are absolutely spot on correct that too many Sikhs (and non-Sikhs) today ignore this fact, and focus singularly on 1984 as if it is an exclusive event.

I have not watched the above video.

But it was you who opened my eyes to the brazen abuse of the Sikh Quam by the majority North Indian Hindus when you highlighted the major struggle of Master Tara Singh Ji against the institutionalised racism of the North Indian Hindus.

It is only then when I researched Master Ji's life independently that I realised the gross misrepresentation of Master Ji's life and struggle that has occurred. We are taught to accept that Master Ji was Hindu by birth, so "he was bound to favour the Hindus" - but this unfair accusation simply isn't true when weighed up against the evidence.

It is to you that I credit having my ignorant eyes opened.

Hatred for Sikhs is something that is deep set in Hindu revivalist ideology, which forms the foundation of modern (post-Arya Samaj) North Indian Hindu religious identity.

Like you correctly identify - it wasn't merely some spontaneous eruption of anger against Sikhs that happened in 1984, "building up for months" as some hopelessly uninformed journalists would have you believe.

Nor was this anti-Sikh hatred merely rooted in the gross betrayal of the Sikh Nation by the majority beneficiaries (the Hindus) during the period 1849-1947 A.D.

No.

This hatred for Sikhs and the fresh, unconstrained egalitarian Sikh ideology has its origins firmly rooted over 500+ years ago in Dhan Dhan Guru Nanak Dev Ji Maharaj's beautiful rejection of the mighty, goliathan, Brahmanical, castist, oppressive "sacred thread".

A small strand of radical North Indian Hindus, the parents of the late Arya Samaji North Indian Hindu revivalist movement, which itself gave birth to modern day Saffron Terrorism (in the form of the rightly beleagured RSS)...

have had the full evil of their eyes trained on the fledgling faith of Dhan Baba Nanak ever since that amazingly courageous, righteous and fearless act of revolution on that blessed day around 1480 A.D.

Unfortunately, it is with deep sadness and regret that I must admit that that original small strand of radical North Indian Hindus, is now the outright majority within the North Indian Hindu political, social, and economic arena.

It is this ideology (put simply, the RSS) that will never allow the Sikhs to breathe in peace.

It is this ideology, that suppressed the ordinary Hindu, that our Gurus fought against - not the petty foot North Indian Hindu soldiers that are sacrificing themselves on the unholy altar of a Brahmanism that treats them like cheap canon fodder.

We have forgotten the true fight of our Gurus - and have accepted the Indian Government's myth that our Gurus only fought against Mughal Islam - when that is plainly not the case.

History serves as a reminder to our true origin.

Our fight is against the ideology - not the man.

We must not forget the true fight of our Gurus - against corrupt ideologies.

We must carry the fight forward.

May the lamp of enlightenment keep dispelling the darkness of ignorance and stay ever burning bright.

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!

UK = Again Paji i agree with much of what you say above. I would suggest, however, that our Hindutva oppenents are primarily limited to elite politically powerful minorities within the main so-called "forward" castes (primarly 30% Brahmins, 30% Rajputs/Jatts, 30% Bania's). I estimate that the core Hindutva support is limited to no more than 5% of the so-called Hindu population within India as the majority of even the 5crore Brahmins themselves live in poverty ... as where innocent Brahmins encounter Sikhi they often historically turn to it as we see demographically in Jammu and areas like Joshi Matt in Uttarakhand near famous Gurdware in the vicinity. Nevertheless those monetarily+politically influential minority elements within the three main so-called forward castes that have a vested interest in Indian society remaining a fertile breeding ground for corruption via their use of divide and rule and discrimatory policies do openly despise and hate Sikhi and musters the political will behind that by making natural non-Hindu's such as Dalits, Tamils etc imagine that they are part of this mythical "Hindu" family ... it's up to us as Sikhs to play our part stop this trend and encompass as many as we can within the Sikh Panth in response as a united block working for Sarbat Da Bhala and an end to terrorism and corruption operated from Delhi since 1947. Until we get the numbers demographically and control of alcohol, drugs, illiteracy, cancer, infanticide, poverty and jaath-paath within East Punjab ... I believe slogans for freedom will achieve very little ... and simply assist our Hindutva enemies to portray their terrorism and Genocide as a us (Sikh) versus them (Hindu) situation whereby everyone without kes should supposedly support the terrorist Hindutva cause.

I find it hard to disagree with what you've written up there UKL.

Thank Waheguru that you agree with my sincere belief, as I do, that it is absolutely essential that we translate, not only Gurbani, but also the core pro-people message of SIKHI into as many languages as possible , so we spread SIKHI like the cooling wind through this world on fire that it is - the answer to all of man's sufferings - just as Guru Nanak intended us to.

We completely failed to do this in the last century, even in East Panjaab, and the result is before us. Many of the elder generation turned to communism, and the younger generation are turning to drugs, naked lust and brazen greed - completely ignorant of the egalitarian message of SIKHI.

Had the divine intervention of the blessed soul of the sant soorma Dhan Dhan Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Khalsa Bhindranwale not appeared on this planet to wake this Quam up from its deep slumber who knows what mess we would be in now.

We've got to stop the rot right now.

No more confining the global message of Sikhi to 22 million people - we need to follow Dhan Dhan Guru Baba Nanak's example and spread SIKHI all over the globe!

No more of this nonsensical, false "oh... we don't seek to convert..." message.

Does anyone who said this actually realise how inherently racist, plain selfish, besides cowardly it is to actively NOT want to spread the message that you know is the utmost truth on this planet to the majority human inhabitants of it???

I.e. the Blacks, Whites, Browns and Chinese that form 99.9% of the human race???

We can continue to confine Sikhi to East Panjaab and it will not matter to the pigs that committed numerous genocides on us specifically because of our liberationist ideology.

In fact, that is exactly what they want.

The biggest revenge on these racist RSS types would be to liberate the majority inhabitants of not just India but also Waheguru's entire green earth from every form of racist, oppressive, totalitarianist ideology.

Yes - that includes the racism, oppression and totalitarianism inherent in the Hinduism, Islam, and Christianity of those respective scriptures, besides countless others!!!

Now that truly would be the biggest and best answer to 1984!!!

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA

KHALISTAN ZINDABAAD!!!

^ Jashb Paji you absolutely hit the nail on the head above. Many of us, for understandable reasons, restrict our vision to around about 1% of the area currently controlled by the terrorist central authority of India ... namely those areas of Punjab, in which if there ever was a refereferundum as is to be held in Scotland next year, we could conceivably imagine a majority voting for freedom from terrorist puppet masters in Delhi.

UKL = ... Continuing on (after a technology glitch) ... the 1% land area I was referring to was Majha and Malwa as currently Doaba is entirely lost from the "cause" with so-called Hindu's the majority of the Doaba population nowadays with the likely current assumption that they would very much vote as the Punjabi speaking folks in Kangra district (Himachal) did during the Punjabi Suba movement.

UKL = As you rightly say Paji:

jashb = The biggest revenge on these racist RSS types would be to liberate the majority inhabitants of not just India but also Waheguru's entire green earth from every form of racist, oppressive, totalitarianist ideology.

jashb = Yes - that includes the racism, oppression and totalitarianism inherent in the Hinduism, Islam, and Christianity of those respective scriptures, besides countless others!!!

jashb = Now that truly would be the biggest and best answer to 1984!!!

UKL = Sikhi, Sarbat da Bhala, Kirat Karna, Naam Japna, Vand Shakna are the ONLY true solution to all the injustice this world has to offer and quite clearly the agenda for global justice (Begumpura everywhere) can only be achieved via Global Khalsa Raj with Sarbat Da Bhala as its guiding motto. Only a global Khalsa Fauj of millions (amongst the seven billion on the planet) can prevent future repeats of Genocides like our own, of the Jews, of Tutsi's in Rwanda, of innocent people in DR Congo and the tens of millions of Africans that the Christians and Muslims enslaved and raped (which to a degree the believers in Manu Smriti managed to copy in India). But in order to get to that global vision we need to eradicate our own community's issues in relation to alcohol, drugs, infanticide, illiteracy and biraderi cancer first.

VJKK VJKF