Tesiya Dancing Before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

jaspreet1

Yes totally correct regarding overall process of dhyan First stage sargun dhyaan sadhana incorporated with shabad is early preliminary stage of meditation as surti becomes more subtle goes on 2nd stage focusing on Shabad only it's dhuni then finally 3rd stage surti falling totally into shabad gyan stage where surti dies in shabad or its gyan. One does not have to follow based on their avastha first or even second stage go straight to third it's based on Avastha or whatever surti captures.. there is no hard or fast rule as such but gurmat sidhant structure is there.

The only photos we keep of are Baba Nand Singh Ji, Baba Ishar Singh Ji . And the purpose of that is, as N3O explained to show reverence.

Another thing is when Sants leave their physical body they become Pooran, at that time you can do dhyan of Sant Photo in ur meditation. Its a tool for Dhyan Sadhana.

And its a way of showing respect to Parupkari Sants, the true ones, the brahmgyanis, not the avg joes these days.

whaaaat??? I was with you till I read this. Why do dhyan on photo of Sant Jee? This seems to be a practice started after Baba Nand Singh Jee. He told to focus on photo of Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

whaaaat??? I was with you till I read this. Why do dhyan on photo of Sant Jee? This seems to be a practice started after Baba Nand Singh Jee. He told to focus on photo of Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

Baba Ishar Singh Ji were after Baba Nand Singh Ji. So it most likely happened in Baba Ishar Singh Jis time. And obviously after Baba Ishar Singh ji , his saroop was kept.

"Why do dhyan on photo of Sant Jee?

Sometimes you just feel a connection with one sant. Its the talk of hearts, cannot be explained in words. I guess its a matter of what works on an individual level, kinda personal.

Yes, Dhyan of Guru Nanak is the recommended one by both Baba Nand Singh ji and Baba Ishar SIngh ji. Focusing on the padam of Guru Nanak's feet.

Sant ji in picture is Sant Mihan Singh ji.. Sant isher singh ji rara sahib along with many mahapursh including sant mani singh ji UK had very close relationship with them.

That is interesting. I didn't know that.

But I still feel its overdone and ...the only true Pooran Mahanavtars/ Brahmgyanis were Vadde Baba ji ( Baba Nand Singh ji) and Baba Ishar Singh Ji.

@Jaspreet1, Please do your research properly before cutting and pasting stuff on online forums. THE VIDEO LINK YOU POSTED IS NOT NANAKSAR !!!! Can you read the title of the video ? its says TESIYAN!!!

Be patient and read what I wrote. The video was ONLY presented to show what ANOTHER group did in the past. I wrote, "

Not to long ago in a different location there was a video released of sangat dancing before Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and the Sikh sangat was outraged by the display. Here is the link to this earlier occurrence" After this I directed the readers attention away from the video and said the following, "Now the Nanaksar jatha has been caught on camera doing the exact same thing before the parkahs of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji."

The people responsible for this website have jumped on Ragmala ignorant bandwagon showing their biased outlook. Take the time to read what is written before jumping on someone's impatient, poorly constructed, and misinformed remarks.

As for the photos presented. These photos have been taken from the Nanaksar jatha diwan. Nanaksar jatha have respect for Baba Nand Singh ji, but some respect a more recent Baba so they put up his picture. Ignorance has become bliss here. I have done my research and know with 100% certainty that the photo taken are from a Nanaksar jatha diwan and building. Ragmala may be connected with Nanaksar but he alone cannot say what dictates to be Nanaksar or not. If you are the leader, then lets sit down together and we both can discuss your jatha's wrong doing around the world.