Suraj Parkash Granth On Beheading Of Punj Pyare?

jaspreet1

Here is a video of Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa who speaks against Suraj Parkash Granth account on Punj Pyare being beheaded.

In this video, Sant Ji DOES NOT, at any time mention SriGurpratapSuraj Granth; Sant Ji does not mention Kavi Santokh Singh. There is no mention, at all, of what you are claiming....

Waheguru...

Come to the real point instead of beating about bush.You can call me anything i do not mind.You call me a muslim because i pin you

down on your lies.

I am asking you wherein that video Sant ji says what you alleged .That is the question i am asking?

I know what I said, but i need you to tell me what Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is saying in that video regarding the Punj Pyare being beheaded. As soon as you tell me this you will have your answer. Very simple, don't make this difficult.

WaheguruJiKaKhalsa!!WaheguruJiKiFateh!!

to topic starter

i believe our sahib a kamal did beheaded 5 volunteers

yes i am not smart neither i know of anything

but one thing i am sure that my badshaah e darwesh pita dashmesh

can do anything

you have no idea what he is capable of , neither do i .

but i know nothing is impossible for sahib e kamal

Taha hum adhik tapasya sadhi. Mahakal kal ka aradhi

eh bid karat tpseya bhayo !! dwe te ek roop ho gayo
I carried on practising austerities in such a way,
Till I became one out of two forms (merged into the Divine Being).

he was Guru nanak in 10th form

Guru nanak was Nirankars sargun roop

JASPREET

For a full 24 hours you have hidden behind a statement :

"I know what I said, but i need you to tell me what Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa is saying in that video regarding the Punj Pyare being beheaded. As soon as you tell me this you will have your answer. Very simple, don't make this difficult."

NOW,YOU CAN HIDE FROM EVERYONE IF YOU MUST.......BUT THIS WEASEL QUESTION OF YOURS HAS BEEN ANSWERED BY ME IN MY ORIGINAL REPLY TO YOU!!

Your refusal to accept what was considered, initially anyway, a mistake has now shown you for what you are!!!!!!!!!

You have attributed false words and (whats worse) beliefs to a SAINT who spent his life measuring his words..........

As a brother, only he will be accepted who has clean intentions and motives! Your behaviour is beyond repugnant and your stubborn attempt to weasel out of it with questions rather than answers is worthy of contempt!!

When addressing the Sangat have some humility instead of behaving like some unbalanced bi-polar charlatan preacher with more questions than answers....realise if your capable, that we are all prone to mistakes and idiocy. Most of us endevour to combat these traits within us, you??appear to wear this ridiculousness as a badge of honour!!!

Jaspreet, UNTIL YOU APOLOGISE WITHOUT CONDITION OR CAVEAT, YOU WILL REMAIN FALLEN IN MANY EYES.

That is a different issue.I am asking you a clarification as you posted a video and claimed that Sant ji imentions

about Suraj parkash Granth.

When you provide me with what I need. I will answer your questions. It's that simple. Until then you and your henchmen can keep playing your games among yourselves. Just so it's clear that means I will not be responding to you or others that keep asking about the same question, until GPS (you) provide what I asked.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/34500-why-is-sikhism-found-only-in-punjab/?p=323051

The day Guru Gobind Singh prepared the nectar at 'Anandpur' the congregation was estimated to around thirty five to forty thousand sikhs who had come from far and wide. I had seen the grandeur of the 'Mughal Darbars' but this 'Guru's Darbar' had a charm of its own - simply majestic and beyond comparison.

The Guru came on the stage and after drawing his sword demanded a 'head' from the 'Sangat' present. This awesome call from the Guru sent a shiver to spines of the sikhs present in the congregation. Amidst all this a brave person emerged from the crowd and with his clasped hands humbly presented himself to the Guru. The Guru, with one stroke if his sword, beheaded the sikh in front of all the stunned 'sangat', and again asked for another 'head'. Another person who came on the stage was similarly beheaded. The Guru made the eerie call again and simultaneously three devout sikhs came on the stage and met the same fate under the merciless sword of the Guru. The stage was a ghastly sight with the torsos and heads of the five drenched in pools of blood. All the trace of blood diminished after the Guru cleaned it with water. The Guru then medically joined each head on a different body and thereafter covered them with white sheets.

He then ordered a stone urn and on top of it he put an iron pot in which he added some water. He put his sword in it and started moving it, while chanting some words. He took some time and during this period some woman from the Guru's household came and put something in the pot. The nectar (Abe-Hayat) was now ready. The Guru then removed the white sheets from one body and poured the nectar into the dead man's mouth, on the hair and on the body. While he was performing this ritual he kept on pronouncing "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh"( The Khalsa belongs to the Almighty and to the Almighty is the victory ). To the amazement of the 'sangat', the person sat up and loudly chanted "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh".

The whole congregation was aghast and taken aback by this miracle. The Guru did the same to the rest of the four bodies and they also like their counterpart rose up with shouts of "Waheguru ji ka Khalsa, Waheguru ji ki Fateh". The Guru then took these five sikhs into a tent and after some time they emerged wearing new white clothes. The Guru then kneeled down in front of them and asked them to give him the life giving nectar. Obligingly they obeyed and baptized the Guru .

The Guru named them Daya Singh, Dharam Singh, Himmat Singh, Mohkam Singh and Sahib Singh and consequently changed his name from Gobind Rai to Gobind Singh. What happened in front of my eyes completely entranced me, and my heart longed to be in the Guru's eternal feet. With a lump in my throat, I approached the Guru and begged him to baptize me and take me in his abode. The Guru smiled and baptized me and named me 'Ajmer Singh'. Thus with the Guru's blessing I attained absolute bliss. This was the last report I sent to Aurangzeb in which I mentioned that the Guru was not an ordinary person but was 'Allah' Himself. Furthermore I warned the Emperor that his enmity towards the Guru will lead to the downfall and destruction of the Mughal Empire.

written account of Vasakhi 1699 by Mughal spy Abu Al Turani who took Amrit on that blessed day as well and became Ajmer Singh

Listen to more here:

http://www.gurmatveechar.com/audios/Katha/02_Present_Day_Katha/Baba_Hari_Singh_%28Randhawe_wale%29/Baba.Hari.Singh--Vaisakhi.1699.mp3

starting from 19:30

When you provide me with what I need. I will answer your questions. It's that simple. Until then you and your henchmen can keep playing your games among yourselves. Just so it's clear that means I will not be responding to you or others that keep asking about the same question, until GPS (you) provide what I asked.

Jaspreeti

You don't have to respond to anyone. You are your own man. With your own views and opinions. Your own ability to discern fact from fiction. You.

So the fact that you are an individual SHOULD allow you some empathy with other humans and their behavioural patterns and traits. Surely Sikhi teaches us this. However, instead of using this to measure other people, you lump singular individuals into a group of "HENCHMEN" . That is a description which I find utterly disrespectful.

You are someone who renders faith in the intelligence of man meaningless. With spiritual maturity comes Satkaar of each other. So for the timebeing i would rather prefer you not to respond to anything I write in ANY thread. I shall do likewise.........

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa

Waheguru ji ki Fateh