Mool Mantar Debate Ended

MiddxSingh

If you cannot see God, that does not mean God does not exist. You have to experience through naam abhyaas. practise of concentration leads to higher avastha which are given in Gurbani - Gurmukh rom-2 har dhyavey, do you do that ? Dasam duaar, anhaad naad, do listen it? These avastha are not there to debate on but as to know that they can be achieved..

What we see is God but that is god's subjective reality. Yes I experience God everywhere but it is not avasta and also you also experience God everywhere but you are not aware of it and think that it is a stage you need to reach. The ignorance of stages blinds you from God. Dasam duar is always open that is where the Objective, deathless, changeless God resides. You must know this.

First tell me, are you an atheist? If yes, I will stop this here and then. As per Gurbani there are avasthas and you need to do abhyaas to experience them.

No I am not I used to be sitting there in concentration doing repetition of waheguru for years and years. I could even concentrate for up to 8 hours without having a single thought. But so what? It means nothing. But then God showed his grace the rest his history. I was a fool thinking I had to reach God when God was there all along.

What we see is God but that is god's subjective reality. Yes I experience God everywhere but it is not avasta and also you also experience God everywhere but you are not aware of it and think that it is a stage you need to reach. The ignorance of stages blinds you from God. Dasam duar is always open that is where the Objective, deathless, changeless God resides. You must know this.

No I am not I used to be sitting there in concentration doing repetition of waheguru for years and years. I could even concentrate for up to 8 hours without having a single thought. But so what? It means nothing. But then God showed his grace the rest his history. I was a fool thinking I had to reach God when God was there all along.

You sir are speaking out of pure ignorance and not as per Gurbani. You are not even aware what is going in your own body let alone what's going on in other galaxies so how can you claim that you are there where u needed to be?

You sir are speaking out of pure ignorance and as per Gurbani. You are not even aware what is going in you body let alone what's going on in other galaxies so how can you claim that you are there where u needed to be?

I never said the mind is aware of all galaxies or the innerbody. I said we are not the mind.

I don't think you will understand me here it's difficult to explain but with kirpa we tried. Gurfateh jio

Waljinder Veerji

I think what Bhaiji is failling to explain is that the avastha the video mentions are reached some days and not others depending on your own physical energy's on any particular day.

When I say energy's, I mean ALL. Mental state after a hard day aswel as body condition. Sometimes its optimum sometimes not.

The whole argument reeks of beadbi, a little decorum and Satkar wouldnt go amiss Veero. Were all learning, travelling using the same A-Z, some are further down the road than others. Just maintain the love of eachother please......

Bhul chuk maaf

Waljinder Veerji

I think what Bhaiji is failling to explain is that the avastha the video mentions are reached some days and not others depending on your own physical energy's on any particular day.

When I say energy's, I mean ALL. Mental state after a hard day aswel as body condition. Sometimes its optimum sometimes not.

The whole argument reeks of beadbi, a little decorum and Satkar wouldnt go amiss Veero. Were all learning, travelling using the same A-Z, some are further down the road than others. Just maintain the love of eachother please......

Bhul chuk maaf

Avastha does not come down or go up like that.

I did try to read his previous posts and conclude that he does not even know an oita of Sikhi. He goes against Gurbani and does interpretation of Gurbani, even in simple terms, incorrectly. He claims there is no avastha, no soul, no need to do simran...

all what Ludhiana Missionary college is teaching and yet has the picture Bhai Sahib Bhai Randheer Singh ji who through their books tell all about these (avastha, naam simran abhyaas, jeev-atma, parm-atma, man, budh, chit etc)...

Not just at 4th pad avastha but also by someone who is at higher state of mind and utam jiagaso under guidance of mahapursh in form of panj.

this is where i am getting confused, see people still saying only those should do it. Can k newcomer like me not be doing it? wat is meant by mahapursh being in form of panj? Wat if they are normal person.

Its confusing very much so.

So wat do i do?