This Is The Best This Progeny Of A Eunuch Called Gandhi Could Do

Mehtab Singh

Please read the comments section of this article - Even the Indians want her charged for Visa fraud and corruption in India ... :).

http://www.ndtv.com/article/india/devyani-khobragade-fallout-indian-diplomats-fear-more-us-action-want-change-in-visa-status-of-domest-469996?pfrom=home-topstories

Devyani Khobragade fallout: Indian diplomats fear more US action, want change in visa status of domestic helps, say sources

All India | Reported by Nidhi Razdan, Edited by Nadim Asrar | Updated: January 12, 2014 16:10 IST

devyani360x270.jpg

Devyani Khobragade at Foreign Ministry office on Saturday.

New Delhi: Stung by the India-US row over diplomat Devyani Khobragade and her help Sangeeta Richard, sources say the Foreign Ministry is now pushing the Finance Ministry to change the status of domestic workers who go to the US with Indian envoys.

Foreign Secretary Sujata Singh has met senior Finance Ministry officials in this regard, sources said.

Several Indian diplomats in the US are worried that the Americans will now act against them since their domestic helps also come on A3 visa like Ms Richards. The visa subjects them to US laws.

There are, according to sources, around 14 such 'ticking time bombs' in the US right now.

If the Foreign Ministry changes their status to Indian staffers, they will come under Indian law. The proposal requires clearance by the Finance Ministry.

Sources say some Indian diplomats may send back their domestic helps if the proposal is not cleared in the next few days.

Meanwhile, Ms Khobragade has moved a federal court in New York to dismiss the visa fraud case against her, saying there is lack of personal jurisdiction since she had been accorded full diplomatic immunity by the US Department of State. (Read)

Arrested on December 12, the 39-year-old diplomat was allegedly strip-searched and held with criminals, triggering a row between the two countries with India retaliating by downgrading privileges of certain category of US diplomats among other steps.

If this lady Khobragade is so against the US, then why don't she take her family back to the third world country. She wants to live in the US, but wants to have slaves like she is in India. That is the mentality of powerful in India, and it is a shame that Indians are supporting her and not Ms. Richard .

If this lady Khobragade is so against the US, then why don't she take her family back to the third world country. She wants to live in the US, but wants to have slaves like she is in India. That is the mentality of powerful in India, and it is a shame that Indians are supporting her and not Ms. Richard .

Common Man of India is not supporting her, I posted a link above, read aam-aadmi comments :) ...

Are you sure that you want to support Kejriwal, Bhushan and Shashi Kant? They are all bamans you know. From the manuvadi lehar. And Mr. Modi is an OBC.

I hope the AAP does well. But there is an ace yet to be played by Mr. Modi that will not come until February or March.

Thanks

UKL = Shashi Kant, Kejriwal, Bhushan are all sehajdhari Sikhs. Guru Sahib teaches us that one's ancestry is irrelavant and that our actions are what determine the achievements (good or bad) of our lives. Shashi Kant acknowledges himself as a casteless Sikh in the same lineage of great Gumukhs like Shaheed Bhai Sati Das Ji and Shaheed Bhai Mati Das Ji (the so-called terrorists of the Mughal era according to Aurangzeb). And though Kejriwal is from a Haryanvi Bania ancestry just because he wears a topi it does not make him a Brahmin. In fact, he is a sehajdhari Sikh who regularly pays obeisance at Gurdware often and more and more so-called Hindu's are realising that Sikhi is the ultimate source and platform for justice within India and globally. Mr Bhushan can hardly be called a Brahmin when he detests the Manuvadi mindset.

Either you so DUMB that you don't understand or you don't want to understand.

The Manuwadi mindset has nothing to do with the caste/race of a person in power and its family origin, we are talking of mindset, we are not talking of Manu Smriti. We are having some deep thoughts/some intellectual thoughts being discussed here, please contribute if you have something serious to contribute, else what you post is pretty basic, we all know that.

Take an example - Ms. Mayawati - earlier CM of UP, although she claims to be a champion of SC/ST rights, but she spends thousands of crores on her statue, her garlande of flowers is worth lakhs. So, she is fooling around people who support her, she is herself following the Manuwadi concept - Manuwadi mindset, although she is SC - which is exploiting the money of people/exploiting the common man, poor people for her own wealthy and luxurories desires.

As you are an active member of RSS Terrorist group, your sole goal is to create political and communal divisions by even classifying Ms. Devyani as OBC,and Mr. Bhushan as Brahmin etc. Even if Bhushan be Brahmin, their mindset is non-Manuwadi, even if Mayawati/Devyani/NaMo be SC/OBC, they are still following Manuwadi mindset. Hilarious!

UKL = Well stated, Khalsa Ji and I believe Manuvadi is the best label to use in order not to alienate new future members of the Sikh Panth who may (through no fault of their own) be born into one community or another similar to the likes of Gangu and General Brar.

And thats how the big boys play......

UKL = What have the "big boys" done for the world in terms of the tens of millions they have killed, raped, ensalved, exploited and discriminated? Why not join a demographically smaller movement for justice called the Sikh Panth that seeks to measure success in terms of equality, fraternity, justice, development and kindness to one's fellow human beings?

To which I replied on another thread:

So as far as we are concerned, it's a mystery who killed the terrorist cop Atwal. But there is absolutely no mystery as to who killed those two Sikh cops yet the Indian government did not order an attack by the Indian army on the Hindus of the Hindu Suraksha Samiti and it's leader Pawan Kumar Sharma.

UKL = Well stated Jonny Paji. Sikhi is the only open enemy of terrorism and yet others try to besmirch Sikhi with the very thing it opposes!

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hindustani - We understand the point you are making with Raymond Davis. However, two wrongs don't make a right.

Even if Raymond Davis committed a crime, this does not establish a precedent that makes it acceptable for Devyani Khobragade to do the same. By invoking this fallacy, you are arguing the alleged crime should be ignored.

A prime witness of the 1984 Sikh genocide watched a live relay on Doordarshan and (after Rajiv Gandhi whispered something into his ear) saw Amitabh Bachchan raising his arm and shout the slogan, ‘khoon ka badla khoon sae laengae’ (blood for blood) two times.

Amitabh Bachchan, also by making other comments, has been pursued for crimes against humanity and by your twisted reasoning would have done no wrong.

Is this why your fellow hindustani's are not prosecuting those that committed Sikh genocide?

Are you a Sikh or hindu? why did you hide by the username of Amandeep1378 for so long? Do you wish you were part of the Khalsa?

It's never too late to change your mentality.

Oh I get it!!! Hindus have to be proven guilty in the court, but Sikhs could be killed in some fake encounter without even being ever charged. In fact, in most cases their fathers, mothers, children, and wives will be killed too. They killed whole family of Baba Monochal, father of Prof Bhullar. I can keep on going, but what is the purpose, Hindustani mentality will not change.

Uh...no.

Stop trying to change the topic.

As proved before lots of police officers have been charged in fake encounters. Others have committed suicide in jail or outside when they were charged.

Amitabh Bachchan, also by making other comments, has been pursued for crimes against humanity and by your twisted reasoning would have done no wrong.

Is this why your fellow hindustani's are not prosecuting those that committed Sikh genocide?

Are you a Sikh or hindu? why did you hide by the username of Amandeep1378 for so long? Do you wish you were part of the Khalsa?

It's never too late to change your mentality.

Brother, I am not too happy with any religion at this point mostly an agnostic. But I do have my days when I hear a beautiful shabad, shlok or teaching. I gave up religion after much personal issues in my teen years. Fascinated by sikhism though - when I see the dress, kesh and other symbols I think this is how the ancient kysterias must have been.

I will end this diplomat issue right here. Diplomats, unfortunately, do a host of things - corruption, fanning insurgency, esponiage and even murder. They are rarely charged. And if they are they are usually let go with a light sentence. The nations have an unwritten understanding that their diplomats will be left alone.

I will not get into whether she is guilty or not because I do not know and the trial has not begun. In the past, rape, murder, terrorism charges have fallen apart at trial and the person walked away not guilty or acquitted.

I think the problem back in india is that she was strip searched and then cavity searched (two fingers up the <banned word filter activated>)

Thanks

Oh I get it!!! Hindus have to be proven guilty in the court, but Sikhs could be killed in some fake encounter without even being ever charged. In fact, in most cases their fathers, mothers, children, and wives will be killed too. They killed whole family of Baba Monochal, father of Prof Bhullar. I can keep on going, but what is the purpose, Hindustani mentality will not change.

As soon as you said that I was on the home page of sikh sangat and saw the following news "11 police officers convicted for a fake encounter"

As soon as you said that I was on the home page of sikh sangat and saw the following news "11 police officers convicted for a fake encounter"

I know you know better, but like most Hindustanis you don’t think Sikhs deserve any justice. After 22 years some lower position police guys go to jail (well they are not sentenced yet), if you have read the article you will see that two of them already died of natural causes, as they say, justice delayed is justice denied.

Also, did you read this: “After years of wait, shuttling between various courts and spending more than Rs 76 lakh on litigation,” we have finally got justice, said the family after the verdict.

Indian government should be spending money on these trials not the victim families, but we don’t expect anything better from a country like India.

Just a few months ago, one police Inspector came forward and said that he is personally responsible for more than 80 fake encounters that were done on his supervisor’s instructions. What Indian media do, they ignore the whole story. However, one Indian Hindu lady gets arrested exploiting her maid and the whole country is up in arms.

We know who are the real culprits, they are: Saini (present DGP of Punjab), KPS Gill, Virk, Delhi Politicians, etc. However, they are being provided with all the support from communal Indian government.

This is my last post on this topic because you are insulting Sikhs whose families have been wiped out by Hindu government (which includes kids as young as one year old) by telling them they have got justice.