This Is The Best This Progeny Of A Eunuch Called Gandhi Could Do

Mehtab Singh

I know you know better, but like most Hindustanis you don’t think Sikhs deserve any justice. After 22 years some lower position police guys go to jail (well they are not sentenced yet), if you have read the article you will see that two of them already died of natural causes, as they say, justice delayed is justice denied.

Also, did you read this: “After years of wait, shuttling between various courts and spending more than Rs 76 lakh on litigation,” we have finally got justice, said the family after the verdict.

Indian government should be spending money on these trials not the victim families, but we don’t expect anything better from a country like India.

Just a few months ago, one police Inspector came forward and said that he is personally responsible for more than 80 fake encounters that were done on his supervisor’s instructions. What Indian media do, they ignore the whole story. However, one Indian Hindu lady gets arrested exploiting her maid and the whole country is up in arms.

We know who are the real culprits, they are: Saini (present DGP of Punjab), KPS Gill, Virk, Delhi Politicians, etc. However, they are being provided with all the support from communal Indian government.

This is my last post on this topic because you are insulting Sikhs whose families have been wiped out by Hindu government (which includes kids as young as one year old) by telling them they have got justice.

I can cite the same examples from your side as well. Police officers and their entire families wiped out -but I wont because it was a different time and place under different circumstances. Unfortunately, this is war and people die. That's cold but the truth especially in counter insurgency.

The moral of the story dont start fights you cannot finish. If you had continued the path of non-violence you would have gotten what you need eventually. Instead, people like yourself nearly destroyed punjab. It still has not recovered.

The moral of the story dont start fights you cannot finish. If you had continued the path of non-violence you would have gotten what you need eventually. Instead, people like yourself nearly destroyed punjab. It still has not recovered.

Actually if we continued the path of non violence we would have gotten shot while we were peacefully protesting, we wouldve gotten police agents infiltrate the peaceful protests and commit acts of violence in order to justify the use of force to stamp down on the protests and we would have gotten tens of thousands of youth tossed in jail with no charges. Do you know how I know this ? BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED Are you damn blind to all the non violent means that were pursued from 1947-1984 during the punjabi suba movement, during indiras state of emergency during the dharam yudh morcha look at what we got in turn . Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

UKL = Amandeep your wording above is utterly wrong, arrogant and offensive. I hope you will have the grace to retract your first sentence from the above. In essence, so Sikhs suffer discrimination at the hands of our central government opponents in Delhi and we Sikhs are the ones that "started it" in your eyes?? History clearly illuminates the facts that Sikhs are the innocent victims since 1980 (and indeed earlier too). Sikhs do not start fights as aggressors. However, we will react in self-defence if peaceful means fail. Prior to the Genocidal attack on Harmandir Sahib and 35 of the main Gurdwara's as well as the Genocide unleashed in November 1984 Sikhs used solely peaceful means to request justice from a terrorist regime headed by Indira. In response to the systematic Genocide of lakhs (hundreds of thousands) of young Sikhs simply for keeping kes do you think the whole Panth would sit back and relax? The Pakistani's killed 20% of our Qaum in Pakistan in 1947 and then acted surprised when Sikhs defended ourselves from ethnic cleansing that so-called upper caste Muslim Jatts/Rajputs/Awans/Arains/Syeds initiated in East Punjab against non-Muslims. Indira's terrorist regime killed off 1% of our entire Qaum's population (to put that into context ... the equivalent of if 13 million Indians were killed tomorrow) ... so would you simply sit down and undertake a fast if 13million Indians were killed tomorrow by Pakistani Punjabi Muslims like the Ajmal Kassab from the Muslim Butt (Brahmin) caste!? Thus terrorist persecution of innocent peaceful Sikhs by the central Government was bound to result in Sikhs demanding an end to terrorism orchestrated from Delhi.

UKL = The Sikh Panth is a Qaum that is entirely peaceful with Sarbat Da Bhala (the welfare of all) as our motto and Kirat Karo Naam Japo Vand Chhako as our guiding philosophy. We never start wars ... but regardless of the GhalluGhara's (Genocides) we face we will always emerge triumphant. One on one (or against reasonable odds) we don't fear anybody, we don't retreat and we don't surrender. Though Indira and the central Government adversaries of Sikhs started the war, the Panth will emerge victorious, if not today, if not tomorrow, the Panth will win in the end so long as we truly believe in Vaheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Vaheguru Ji Ki Fateh. Khalistan as a concept drafted by Indira was limited to the 50,000 sq/km of East Punjab. Khalsa Raj (for the benefit of all) can arguably provide justice to billions across 3,280,000 sq/km of present day Indian territory as a pre-cursor to global justice. The question is which side are you going to be on? Do you want justice for all (Sikhi) or continue spouting apologetics for the evil unjust status quo?

Actually if we continued the path of non violence we would have gotten shot while we were peacefully protesting, we wouldve gotten police agents infiltrate the peaceful protests and commit acts of violence in order to justify the use of force to stamp down on the protests and we would have gotten tens of thousands of youth tossed in jail with no charges. Do you know how I know this ? BECAUSE THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT HAPPENED Are you damn blind to all the non violent means that were pursued from 1947-1984 during the punjabi suba movement, during indiras state of emergency during the dharam yudh morcha look at what we got in turn . Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable.

UKL = Paji you expressed the truth perfectly. Does Hindustani really think he would remain peaceful and not fight for freedom from oppression and terrorism if Pakistan killed 13million Indians tomorrow whilst obliterating the top 35 Hindu Mandirs and worshippers inside them in India tomorrow!? Of course not!

Jonny = That is something they just don't understand. Until the rise of Sant Baba Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale, Sikhs only used peaceful means.

UKL = Paji Sant Ji only used solely peaceful means right up until June 1984 (which was self-defence). Sant Ji never once called for Khalistan. Mehta Taksal were so peaceful they even supported Congress in the 1980 elections so that Indira Gandhi could regain power. Only when they realised Indira had duped them into sabotaging the Akali push for the Anandpur Sahib Resolution did the peaceful Mehta Taksal realise what kind of terrorist monster Indira Gandhi truly was.

Jonny = But what did that result in? the Hindu rulers furthur partitioned Punjab where by Punjabi speaking areas were permanently cut away from Punjab, Chandigarh was also separated, tens of thousands of Sikhs went to jail in the various morchas but still the Hindu rulers remained unmoved. Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale is the very manifestation of Sikhs realizing the Hindu rulers do not care for peaceful means.

UKL = Agreed Paji. But you know what ... our enemies think they have us boxed in because we are numerically an insignificant demographic (1.8%) within the Indian population today. However with increased Parchaar and making campaigns against drugs/alcohol/illiteracy/cancer/biraderi/corruption our primary (united) focus and increasing classification of sehajdhari non-Punjabi's as members of the Sikh Panth, we are capable of hitting 100 million population in this century. Once we get to that level (if we are smart enough to work unitedly for the Panth and Sarbat Da Bhala) then it is inevitable that one day in the future the whole of India will be governed justly by Khalsa Raj as a pre-cursor to global justice.

Jonny = After hundreds of years of slavery, Hindus have gotten their Raaj but they could not digest this new found Raaj. They began to rule unfairly especially with the Sikhs who stood by them at their hour of need. They will get divine punishment for their ungratefulness, it's just a matter of time. After 2014 watch what happens in Kashmir in the following years.

UKL = Paji i don't think the rich criminal elite bureaucrats from Delhi that feed off the blood, sweat and tears of the poor are representative of 1000 million so-called Hindu's any more than Gill, Brar or Badal are representative of Sikhs. Part of the Hindutva agenda is to polarise Sikhs into viewing ALL (or most) Hindu's as our opponents (which is not the case). In fact erstwhile Hindu's have and will be the main new blood to revitalise the Khalsa Panth in this century. As our RSS enemies understand that if we begin to realise that hundreds of millions of poor and oppressed so-called Hindu's are actually natural born Sikhs (albeit sehajdhari) then the RSS political base will evaporate overnight. We should strive to explain to the 90% or so of so-called Hindu's who have no enmity with Sikhs that they should join the Sikh Panth just as our Panj Pyaaray came from South India, Gujarat, Orissa, Uttar Pradesh and present day Pakistan originally. The last 30years prove beyond all doubt that there is no divine punishment (the innocent have continued to suffer ... whilst the terrorists like Sajjan Kumar prosper) so we should focus on uplifting on ending drugs/alcohol/illiteracy/biraderi/cancer/corruption endemic within our Qaum today to deliver man made justice in the future.

I ask you a simple question - did you achieve what you wanted with the violence and counter violence? As far as I can tell, no! Looking at the state of Punjab today and what it was in the 60s and 70s.

There is a reason why even hardcore separatists today are asking for change and a state through non-violent democratic means. They understand what happened.

I ask you a simple question - did you achieve what you wanted with the violence and counter violence?

UKL = Who is this question directed to? I hope it is not addressed to Sikhs!? Sikhs oppose violence against innocents and theologically refrain from violence as much as humanly possible.

UKL = 100% of violence against innocent human beings was unleashed by Indira Gandhi and the then Government of India.

UKL = When barbaric terrorist empires like the Mughals, The British and the Nehru-Gandhi Empire unleash Genocide there will always be those like Banda Singh Bahadur Ji, Bhagat Singh and Justice Khalra who stand up against the murder of innocents.

UKL = If however, your question was directed to the bureaucratic and ideological Hindutva opponents of Sikhs responsible for all of the violence, then yes the answer is that they achieved 99% of their objectives to oppress the Sikh Qaum via violence. The problem for them is that the enemies of the Sikhs whether based in Islamabad or Delhi cannot kill us all. The Panth will always recover, rebound and eventually will succeed in delivering equality, development, health, education, justice and peace globally for all.

Hindustani = As far as I can tell, no! Looking at the state of Punjab today and what it was in the 60s and 70s.

UKL = That was exactly Indira's aim. To decimate the Sikh Qaum and the ideology of equality/brotherhood/justice (and action against corruption) in order to solidify her terrorist rule over India.

Hindustani = There is a reason why even hardcore separatists today are asking for change and a state through non-violent democratic means. They understand what happened.

UKL = The hardcore separatists of today (who have very little electoral support) are directly 100% as a result of Indira's terrorist actions. If Pakistan killed 13million Indians tomorrow (the equivalent of what the Nehru-Gandhi Empire inflicted on the Sikhs) and you were ruled by dogs like Jinnah from Islamabad then I am pretty sure even you would launch your own political party to campaign for freedom from terrorist Pakistani rule. I don't think anybody sitting in the UK, USA or Canada is advocating any kind of armed activities today in 2014 when the Prime Minister is a Sikh and the Head of the Indian Army is a Sikh or else they would likely fly out today to put that into motion. After the death of Beanta and the level of Genocide against Sikhs curtailing subsequent to that the vast majority of Sikhs believe that a political democratic peaceful solution to the injustices suffered by Sikhs is best.

UKL = I think most understand that Indira's central government policies which encourage drugs, alcohol, infanticide, illiteracy, diviseness and poverty in Punjab need to be tackled by ourselves first as even Manmohan Singh as a Sikh has failed to do anything about the same. Therefore, you should encourage everyone you know to contribute to projects which tackle the same such as:

UKL = If you want India to remain a united country for defence purposes against terrorists from Pakistan (as advocated in the Anandpur Sahib Resolution) the best thing you can do is join Sikhs in their various campaigns for justice for innocent long-suffering Sikhs as well as other oppressed peoples in India. You should campaign for the Anandpur Sahib Resolution as had Delhi implemented it in 1980 there would have been more aman shanti and collective economic progress and development today as a result. You should utilise all your contacts to further push the agenda for justice for political prisoners, to stop the flow of Pakistani drugs into East Punjab (made easy by Delhi as a means of drugging out the youth), for Punjabi farmers to get market prices (that the Indian Treasury can now afford to easily sustain) for strategic reasons and you should work so that more and more so-called Hindu's come into the Sikh fold as the agenda of Sikhi is simply for the welfare and benefit of all. The more central government ignores call for justice and equality from Sikhs the more your true enemies from Islamabad rub their hands in glee that Delhi are wasting their energies opposing Sikh calls for justice, instead of dealing with events like the Mumbai attack or incursions in Kashmir.

UKL = If you want India to remain a united country for defence purposes against terrorists from Pakistan (as advocated in the Anandpur Sahib Resolution) the best thing you can do is join Sikhs in their various campaigns for justice for innocent long-suffering Sikhs as well as other oppressed peoples in India. You should campaign for the Anandpur Sahib Resolution as had Delhi implemented it in 1980 there would have been more aman shanti and collective economic progress and development today as a result. You should utilise all your contacts to further push the agenda for justice for political prisoners, to stop the flow of Pakistani drugs into East Punjab (made easy by Delhi as a means of drugging out the youth), for Punjabi farmers to get market prices (that the Indian Treasury can now afford to easily sustain) for strategic reasons and you should work so that more and more so-called Hindu's come into the Sikh fold as the agenda of Sikhi is simply for the welfare and benefit of all. The more central government ignores call for justice and equality from Sikhs the more your true enemies from Islamabad rub their hands in glee that Delhi are wasting their energies opposing Sikh calls for justice, instead of dealing with events like the Mumbai attack or incursions in Kashmir.

Unfortunately, my replies are being deleted by people who do not want to answer them.

But you will get my full support when I see that the campaign for justice is not being hijacked by those who want to destroy and disintegrate india especially with pakistani support. Just the other day I saw two videos of sikhs - one was saying that we should be butchering and eating cows in our gurudwaras, and the other was basically calling "sita" a .

And those kinds of videos (I cannot blame the entire the sikh community) are not making you any friends...

But I am happy to see that the sikhs are finally using political astuteness to get their legitimate demands, and the government is starting to bend.

Just the other day I saw two videos of sikhs - one was saying that we should be butchering and eating cows in our gurudwaras, and the other was basically calling "sita" a .

And those kinds of videos (I cannot blame the entire the sikh community) are not making you any friends...

Post those Videos as evidences, else we have heard a lot of lies from yourself ...

That might be the reason your posts not getting posted, as you just post lies without any evidences ...