Shamless Committee

good

Shameless Gurdwara committee continue to asking Sanget for moneys to get things fixed in Gurdwara.

Question needs to asked what Is happening to monthly donation's?

I always thought monthly donations given for upkeep, I was wrong!

That money is getting saved up for a sparkling year end report to show how well the Committee has done, when the Gurdwara is getting more and more down.

Pls humble request to all brothers and sister Pls ask the committee why this happening because continue to be the Bad guy in all of this, because I am only one asking the questions.

Pls I need your help.
Pls forgive my big ego and any mistakes I have done..

Dont most gurdwara committee's do this? This is their business model begging for sangats donations while not looking after the needs of the sangat.

Every gurdwara committee needs changing with sikhi parchaar focused young sikh men and women. At the moment most gurdwara's are empty of young people is because these selfish idiots are miss-using the sangats money

Thank you for your views and respect them all.

We as Sikhs of Guru we need to band together and expose these committees, (name and shame.

These kinds of committees can not as they please and manipulate Gurdwara funds and Sanget.

As for the youth,sorry to say have not courage to do what is right, which sadly include Singhs in Bana.

That is why this issue is ended up here,looking for Help from my Cyber Bothers and Sisters.

Very true Good Jee. I don't understand why the committees everywhere ask for money when they have so much money saved in the Gurdwara bank account. What is that money being saved for? Bhai Jugraj Singh Jee of basics of Sikhi has also raised this matter in his videos. Why should Singhs like Bhai Sahib Jee have to do fund raising for full time parcharaks of Sikhi when Gurdwaras have millions saved in their bank accounts. They should be utilizing that money for parcharaks, printing and distributing Gurmat literature etc.

They are good for siphoning funds for bigger wedding halls and lavish white elephants. In most cases youth are not even on their radar. Even some of the youth in committees become assimilated like the Borg (Trekkies will understand :wink2: ) over time and end up toeing the line.

Rather than grapple for resources, the Youth should crowd fund opening simple and small places of worship (like the old Havelock Road Gurdwara in Southall) where the anand felt was out of this world. Committe if required to be selected and not elected by the sangat and only run by Gursikhs.

You make very good points Inderjits Ji, but to get on the radar and not to side lined, these kind of committees need to be named and shamed so they understand they just do what they want, even they want to do it, and stop the continued begging for money from sanget week in week out..

so here is the names of the committee members and there numbers,pls a humble request to all my Bothers and Sisters, from a nobody, to phone or text and ask them why you doing this and when will it stop.

A single person can only do so much, when there strength in number anything is possible.

President-Gurchan Singh Landa-mob-07854 802 429

Vice President-Kulbear Singh Bhai-mob-07917 563 202

General Secretary-Kuldeep Singh Bhai-mob-07531 253 473.

Only action from all of all us, will make things change.

Only action from all of all us, will make things change.

true, but it's better to have a plan rather than just random people calling up strangers, who could easily say that you were thrown out of the gurdwara for drinking alcohol.

Not saying its true, but you need to have better ideas than this if you wish to change things. naming and shaming achieves nothing, or at best next to nothing.