Weird

Son of Scthia

Ah see, this is what I wanted to get at, why was the Khalsa Panth created. Seems like the vast majority of Sikh warriors were of Jatt descent werent they? Jatts already being out on the feilds, Dashmesh Pitta creates a sect for only the brave, which helps to create a more unified Sikh kohm. Now the question is, before the Khalsa Panth were there no wars and battles? Who participated in those in order to see Sikhi live upto the Khalsa Panth. Theres a good chance if no warriorism was introduced to Sikhi, we would not have Sikhi alive today. Is this not true?

That was a nice video of those Tharkhan kids showing who Jatts are, quite ammusing.

Again, like you guys say, should we drop all identities and just refer to ourselves as Sikhs? That there is no Jatt no identity like this?<---Could someone answer these 2 questions for me please. Thanks in advance.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrite, I've got a question for you. You say drop all identities. This is called Logic of Humanism that argues there is just One Identity called Human and no other identity. Then as per your very own logic of Humanism, usage of the Identities such as Sikh, Hindu, Muslim should be as wrong as using Jatt, Tarkhan etc. Then how come you are using double standards and urself going against the Logic of Humanism? Are you saying and promoting that calling oneself a Sikh is as wrong as calling oneself a Jatt?

You have to provide Propositions WHY you think so.

Eg we say Both Racial/Tribal Identities and Religious Identities can go hand in hand becoz we see nothing wrong in IDentifying ourselves with our Physical Ancestors (Our Jatt Ancestors) and Spiritual Ancestors (Our Sikh Gurus) all at the same time. There is absolutely no clash in this.

You are providing Humanism Argument. Then support it as to why you reject Only One Identity and Keep another Identity when Humanism Argument asks you to reject All Identities other than Human Identity.

Kindly explain.

Dashmesh Pitta did create the Khalsa Panth (Knights of God) so that other Sikhs would become braver, I'm not saying it was made for Jatts, it seems like I worded my previous post wrong, sorry, Jatts had no need for the Khalsa Panth, all were ready to live and die for Sikhi on any given day. Why are practically all the great Sikh warriors we read and hear about belong to Jatt background. There is a fairly large Ramgaria, Mistry, Tharkhan etc. population, why very few warriors from them?

Do you deny that Ramgarias and Mistrys are the true caste worshippers? They have Gurdw

aras based on their CASTE TITLE! No Jatts have that, so stop saying Jatts worship caste please. Im not saying you are, this is for people reading and thinking this.

Nice video of those Tharkhan kids showing who Jatts really are, very funny.

regards,

It's not like Great Shaheeds such as Sant Giani Jairnal Singh ji Khalsa married into a non-Jatt family, was he not a true Sikh?
He never called himself a "Jatt". He was from Jatt background but after he took amrit and became Sikh he was no more a "Jatt". This is what Panj Pyare tell you.
11/12 Sikh misls were either led or started by Jatt Sikh's were they not? Jassa Singh Ahluwalia was the only non-Jatt misl that was created and led by him, himself, a true soorma indeed.

Again, they were all Amritdharis so all Khalsa not a single Jatt. If they wanted to remain in jattism they would not have taken Amrit. It was power of Naam Bani, Amrit and Kirpa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji that made them truw warriors. before Sikhi how many jatts were fighting against mughals? as you said, Jassa Singh was a true warrior which proves that it is not being a jatt that makes you stronger but power of Amrit.

Was it not Jatts who introduced warriorism to Sikhs during Guru Hargobind Singh ji

9;s time?

No. Shaheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Ji introduced it and His son took it to the top.
Jatts have been Warriors since the start. I am a Jatt Sikh.

what start? Guru Nanak Dev Ji born in "Bedi" family. not a jatt. Same Jot passed on so not a single Guru "jatt". calling Guru Ji "jatt" is more than an insult to Guru Ji. Guru JI is above all.

You cannot respect Sikhism if you don't respect Jatts because most Sikhs are Jatt. That is a fact. Jatts have contributed more to Sikhism than any other group. If you want to dispute that then let's see cold hard facts. On that basis Jatts have a born right to be Sikhs. Don't ever question it.
This is just load of bull. No true Sikh called himself a "jatt". provide cold hard facts if he ever did. Person is either a jatt or a Sikh.
Everyone chooses Sikhi, Sikhi chose us Jatts.

Sikhi chose those who stood up and offered their heads to the Guru. How many jatts stood up to offer their heads on March 30th, 1699 when Guru Ji asked? According to you, Gursikhs like Baba Deep Singh Ji, Bhai Mani SIngh Ji, and Baba Raam Kaur Ji were jatts and all were present at first Amrit Sanchaar but did they c

ome forward? think about it. They were not scared but only those stood up whom Guru Ji made stand up. Guru Ji Himself did Kirpa on Panj Pyare and blessed them to come forward to receive Amrit. Guru Ji knew that people like you will come here talking about "superiority" of jatts and Sikhi choosing jatts so He chose Panj Pyare from non-jatts to prove that Sikhi is for everyone and Sikhi chooses everyone. He could have chosen anyone but He did not. Therefore, Sikhi did not choose jatts.

for your information, I come from jatts but after taking Amrit I am no longer jatt but only a Sikh at least I try to be one. I do agree with some of your points that Sikhs who come from jatt background share similar thinking and fight more than people from other groups but that is only because of power of Amrit. Those who don't fight do not adapt Sikhi lifestyle and therefore are not much in Sikhi. Jatts prefer to marry within their own group simply because other groups have different type of thinking and habits which sikhs from jatt background do not like. So I agree with you on this one. No status involved. In 18th century every Sikh lived according to Gurmat but today it is different. People do not give up their old habits and thinking after taking Amrit so it is hard for two people from two different groups to get along. those who do not agree, please go to Amritsar and look at one particular Sikh group that has Sikhs from every group and you will see they do not get along very much.

There are Gurdwaras after names of other groups, very few warriors from other groups but all because they do not understand the true power of Amrit. If they adapt Sikhi lifestyle then no question they will be standing besides Sikhs from jatt background to give up their heads for Sikhi. There have been warriors from other groups and other groups have had true Gursikhs which shows that people are at fault who fail to see the truth in Sikhi and they are ignorant. It is not like jatts have always been good. KPS Gill is a jatt. is he n

ot? brar is a jatt who attacked Darbar Sahib. is there any non-jatt in Sikhi who killed young Sikhs more than kp gill ??? What makes us better people is Sikhi not a particular group we come from.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Hey Bijla Singh, finally someone who is willing to give answers, alrite.

He never called himself a "Jatt". He was from Jatt background but after he took amrit and became Sikh he was no more a "Jatt". This is what Panj Pyare tell you.
My freind has a video in which Sant ji says "I am just a simple Brar Jatt" I will post this when he is back from his business trip. Panj Pyare means nothing, they were symbols of bravery, nothing more.
Again, they were all Amritdharis so all Khalsa not a single Jatt. If they wanted to remain in jattism they would not have taken Amrit. It was power of Naam Bani, Amrit and Kirpa of Guru Gobind Singh Ji that made them truw warriors. before Sikhi how many jatts were fighting against mughals? as you said, Jassa Singh was a true warrior which proves that it is not being a jatt that makes you stronger but power of Amrit.

Weird, why were 11/12 misls all led by Jatts? Amrit was available to all communities, not just Jatts alone. It all comes back to blood, a lion will always be a lion and a jackal will always be a jackal. Jatts were conquerors long before Sikhism. Yes Jassa Singh a non-Jatt was a true soorma, but that is one o

ut of how many from his lineage? Seems like bravery/courage/devotion is more rampant amongst Jatts if you look at the larger picture.

No. Shaheedi of Guru Arjan Dev Ji introduced it and His son took it to the top.
Sikhi was a pacificist relegion, the Shaheedi of Guru Arjun Dev ji prompted many Jatts to convert to Sikhi to help Sikhs against opression, Jatts were the feircest warriors that the Indian sub-continent had ever seen and were masters in the art of war. Ever heard of the Mauryan Empire? Who killed Alexander the Greats father and injured Alexander himself? Was it not the Mallhi Jatts of Multan? Why was the Great Wall of China built? One of the basic principals of Sikhi which is also one of the principals of Jatts, known as the kingless people, for there is no one higher then God and opression is a NO NO.
what start? Guru Nanak Dev Ji born in "Bedi" family. not a jatt. Same Jot passed on so not a single Guru "jatt". calling Guru Ji "jatt" is more than an insult to Guru Ji. Guru JI is above all.

The Gurus had no caste and belonged to no sect. The Gurus were all different forms of the immortal, please refrain from using the Guru's backgrounds, we are talking about humans, not the divine. There is no one greater then Waheguru.

This is just load of bull. No true Sikh called himself a "jatt"

. provide cold hard facts if he ever did. Person is either a jatt or a Sikh.

We say Both Racial/Tribal Identities and Religious Identities can go hand in hand becoz we see nothing wrong in IDentifying ourselves with our Physical Ancestors (Our Jatt Ancestors) and Spiritual Ancestors (Our Sikh Gurus) all at the same time. There is absolutely no clash in this.

No one has to refer to themselves as anything, you cannot deny their Jatt background whether they acknowledge it or not is their own choice. A Jatt is still a Jatt, its his/her race. As for the Great Shaheeds, they did not marry out of the Jatt circle. Were they not true Sikhs?

Bijla ji, you claim Jatt ancestry as well, how many of your relatives are married to non-Jatts?

regards,

It all comes back to blood, a lion will always be a lion and a jackal will always be a jackal. Jatts were conquerors long before Sikhism.
Amrit of Guru Gobind Singh Ji made them lions. If they already were lions then why did they take Amrit? and why were they not fighting against mughals before Guru JI?
Sikhi was a pacificist relegion, the Shaheedi of Guru Arjun Dev ji prompted many Jatts to convert to Sikhi to help Sikhs against opression,

Guru Hargobind Ji did not need any help from jatts to fight. Guru Arjan Dev Ji gave direct Hukam to His son to raise arms. He did not say "Get help from jatts and then raise arms".

The Gurus had no caste and belonged to no sect. The Gurus were all different forms of the immortal, please refrain from using the Guru's backgrounds, we are talking about humans, not the divine.
Guru Ji clearly said that Khalsa is His self image and He resides within every

Sikh. If a Sikh becomes one with Guru Ji then He become part of Guru Ji. would he still be a jatt? If Guru Ji is not a jatt then every person Guru Ji residing in is not a jatt either. Guru Ji never said only jatts are His favorite.

As for the Great Shaheeds, they did not marry out of the Jatt circle. Were they not true Sikhs?

How many non-jatts can you count in 18th century? When they got married they did not look for "jatts" rather Gursikhs who were willing to fight for Sikhi whether it be a bhapan or a jatti.

Bijla ji, you claim Jatt ancestry as well, how many of your relatives are married to non-Jatts?

hahahahahaha, you make me laugh man. honestly, none but even if someone was, no one in my family would have a problem with this. We prefer Sikhi and someone who follows Sikhi completely regardless of what group that person is from. I already said I agree with you on this one because Sikhs today are not united because they do not give up their old habits after becoming Sikhs. So Sikhs from jatts want to marry within their group because they want a partner who has similar thinking and "Paindoo Khulla Dulla" lifestyle. you are wasting time here. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

Bro, Jatts volunteered to fight against the Moghuls, they saw what the Sikhs were going through and wanted to help, the principals of Sikhi are quite similar to the ones of Jatts, Moghuls had invaded but very small percentage of Jatts converted from Hinduism to Islam.

Reason they took Amrit is also the same reason why they joined the Khalsa Panth, Jatts are and always have been putting Sikhi ahead of all, if the Gurus wanted us to take Amrit, we took Amrit.

I have a video where Sant Giani Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa Bhindranwale refers to his Brar ancestry; is he less of a Sikh now?

Your right the great Shaheeds did not look for Jattis or Bhappans, the difference was visible, for the Gursikhs ready to live and die for Sikhi were practically all Jatt.

Sikhs were never unified man, so you cant say theres no unity today, there never was.

This is just a small discussion, you have to admit, some points I raised do make sense.

Ramgaria Gurdwara's then saying Jatts are the ones that are caste worshippers?

No Jatt beleives in caste, they simply look down upon Ramgarias and others because they do.

See, your own family doesnt marry outside of the Jatt circle, bro there is alot of history behind this reason, not just some Bahman caste system. Want to learn more give me a pm and I'll list some books.

Great video of those Tharkhan kids making fun of Jatts, again I found it jaw droppingly funny.

Im glad we've cleared this stuff up,

Unity existed in 18th century. Whenever there was unity Khalsa Panth succeeded. How do you explain shaheedis? it was all unity. Someone refering to his jatt background does not mean he/she is proud to be a jatt after taking Amrit. regarding Gurdwaras of ramgharias and others, it is all not Sikhi. Those people do not give up their own caste and do not adapt Sikhi lifestyle. They are not even Sikhs.

I agree most Sikhs from jatt background are not into caste and not a single true Sikh shows his/her pride in being a jatt. They are proud to be part of Khalsa Panth. Panj Pyare were not from jatt background which shows their bravery. kps gill is biggest traitor of Sikhi and he is a jatt. general brar, a jatt, attacked Darbar Sahib and he is proud of it. Every group has good and bad people. There were many non-jatts who fought for Khalistan. So when non-jatt groups adapt Sikhi lifestyle there is no difference between Sikhs from jatt background and Sikhs from other groups. I also believe it is non-jatt groups who get into caste first and blame Sikhs from jatt group. and I do know the reason why jatts marry into jatts. you think I don't know? of course I do. but this also has to do with them not giving up their old lifestyle and not adapting Sikhi lifestyle. this is something you should ask someone from non-jatt group and have him clarify why they make jatts resist them? This in no way means Sikhs from jatt group should get into caste just because non-jatt groups do it and they should never brag about jattism. Guru is within a Sikh doesn't matter what group he/she is from. For Guru Ji everyone is equal. Guru Ji raised everyone to the top, gave them power of Amrit and turned th

em into warriors. Because of Amrit, Khalsa could fight wthout heads, Khalsa could get cut into half, limb by limb, boiled alive, fight thousands alone and never turn his/her back. It is the power of Amrit not power of jattism. History of Sikhs will be remembered by everyone not history of jatts. All shaheeds and warriors are remembered as Gursikhs not as jatts. No true Gursikh ever showed pride in being a "jatt". When you take Amrit you are born again in Guru Ji's house. Your father is Guru Gobind Singh Ji (not a jatt), your home is Anandpur Sahib (city founded by non-jatt), Your holiest place is Darbar Sahib (founded by non-jatt), your supreme authority is Akal Takhat (built by non-jatt). so jattism does not fit into Sikhi. jatts coming into Sikhi clearly shows they preferred Sikhi over jattism and they wanted to become Sikhs and give up jattism. If they wanted to stay jatts then they would have never taken Amrit. end of discussion for me. Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh