Singh And Kaur As Surename

WJKK WJKF

Dear brother,

I understand, agree and support your view if the casteless sikhi. But I do not agree with your sentiments about someone like Hitler hanging Indians from around the world as it is Hindu blood. Brother, do not let anger take over your compassion, the khalsa is the protector of people and faiths not the destroyer as Hitler did. The Second World War was a terrible time in history not so long ago which should never, ever be repeated in any circumstance.

WJKK WJKF

well that was a sarcastic answer to those who follow hindu rituals...............bcz today sikhs have started behaving like hindus...and Hindus behave like real sikh..its so true...

firstly, these are not family names,,these are caste names...which means gotra

I'm not sure why you're using Hindi words to Punjabi speaking Sikhs, but there is no such word as 'gotra' in the Punjabi language.

In Punjabi we have a word called 'gorth', perhaps thats what you mean ?

fifthly, we are indian

Well you might be, and judging by your penchant for using Hindi words you probably are but... we're certainly not. We belong to a place called Punjab. It spent thousands of years being the easternmost province of Persia, totally seperate to the nation to its south called India and only became part of 'India' in 1947 after the Sikhs were lied to and hoodwinked into joining it after false promises of autonomous freedom.

I'm not sure why you're using Hindi words to Punjabi speaking Sikhs, but there is no such word as 'gotra' in the Punjabi language.

In Punjabi we have a word called 'gorth', perhaps thats what you mean ?

Well you might be, and judging by your penchant for using Hindi words you probably are but... we're certainly not. We belong to a place called Punjab. It spent thousands of years being the easternmost province of Persia, totally seperate to the nation to its south called India and only became part of 'India' in 1947 after the Sikhs were lied to and hoodwinked into joining it after false promises of autonomous freedom.

dude..I m saying it was a sarcastic post to those who lick the feets of Brahimns. i mean hindu rituals.......

Did the Gurus completely reject caste ? ...OR did they accept it as a social order BUT rejected the fact that equality and spiritual equality should exist amongst all clans and castes in such social order ??? :stupidme:

confused!!.......because everyone is mixing caste/surnames/origins.....etc along with inequality !