Mental Health

Wingz23

Absolutely. Most of them need a good back hander. Research in the west is money driven. Pharmaceutical companies keep releasing antidepressants wich really are no better than placebo. However it's a multibillion dollar industry and as such manufacturers will forge research without a second thought. I really have no sympathy for so called 'depressed' or 'anxious' people. I've seen time after time that labelling people with 'depression' and 'axiety' just compounds their problems.

Absolutely. Most of them need a good back hander. Research in the west is money driven. Pharmaceutical companies keep releasing antidepressants wich really are no better than placebo. However it's a multibillion dollar industry and as such manufacturers will forge research without a second thought. I really have no sympathy for so called 'depressed' or 'anxious' people. I've seen time after time that labelling people with 'depression' and 'axiety' just compounds their problems.

Brilliant !!

Your answer just sums you up. So, I guess you're not working in mental health any more?

So, you are saying that ALL cases are in your classification above ? :angry2:

Maybe a very good percentage are, but not the real genuine cases that are in lower numbers.

Therefore, I feel it's unfair to class these genuine cases in the same boat.

Yes, I know the majority of depressive pill poppers are just more depressed because they keep depressing themselves into thinking they are depressed !

:lol2:

There is a difference between anxiety and depression, although the same kind of drugs are used for both.

I would say anxiety is more of a ''personality'' trait or disorder rather than a medical one.

However, depression has many disguises and levels.

You would probably say that people who are schizophrenic are not medically imbalance, but they hear voices of split personalities because they are possessed by devil ??? :biggrin2:

Brilliant !!

Your answer just sums you up. So, I guess you're not working in mental health any more?

Are you serious ??

A person with ''no sympathy'' should NEVER be in ANY health care service !!! :nono: :nono:

Genuine mental health problems are few and far between. There is an overwhelming predominance of personality disorder which is not a mental health problem. This is the result of a culture of benefits, alcohol, drugs, poor family values and a lack of aspiration. I've never seen mental health issues affect chardi kala people.