Bikram Majithia Modifies Guru's Shabad

Yoda

After playing the video few times, it appears it might be honest mistake not malicious..it didn't seem like he realize about it before changing gurbani it just came out very very wrong and grave and realize it later ..however, guru maharaj sada bakshandar hai, he knows true intentions of everyone. After he realized he made a mistake- he apologized without any reservations or condition both jathedars probably felt his mistake was unintentional not malicious and unconditional apology was genuine and forgave him. I agree with jathedars thoughtful decision as i felt it might be honest mistake on his part.

With all that being said, this event or his apology still does not excuse him from drug crimes he committed, he is drug smuggler, runs the criminal drug cartel organization with badal.sarkar...he should be charged criminally including exortion on various drug related crimes on this premises alone. Hope he can get full jail term and learn from this type of crimes just like he learned from above event.

was baba ram rai. Ji 's mistake was also honest?

No. It was malicious..read the full sakhi of ram rai.

I dont like your choice of words.

Baba Ram Rai's mistake wasnt malicious...it was to APPEASE Aurangzeb ...

Majithia did the same....to APPEASE his political masters.

He puts jaitleys name into gurbani and you call it honest mistake?

if anyone here take you seriously they need to evaluate on 'why do I take n30 seriously'.

Baba Raam Rai was forgiven by Guru Gobind Singh jee....imagine the long period he was boycotted by Sikhs.

but Majithia gets his way in just 24 hours.

We need to reflect how our takhts function.

I dont like your choice of words.

Baba Ram Rai's mistake wasnt malicious...it was to APPEASE Aurangzeb ...

Majithia did the same....to APPEASE his political masters.

He puts jaitleys name into gurbani and you call it honest mistake?

if anyone here take you seriously they need to evaluate on 'why do I take n30 seriously'.

Baba Raam Rai was forgiven by Guru Gobind Singh jee....imagine the long period he was boycotted by Sikhs.

but Majithia gets his way in just 24 hours.

We need to reflect how our takhts function.

In Sikhi, everyone can be redeemed after they realize their mistake, sins- ask for forgiveness from guru sahib, panj pyarie and learn from their previous mistakes. This majithia guy has soo many sins of drug trafficking/smuggling/extortion may be one day he will realize those mistakes too before his karma runs out and divine law take care of him.

Anyway, i don't know much about details of this event but i trust judgement panj singh sahiban from akaal takth and panj singh sahiban from hazoor sahib. I give benefit of doubt to jathedars from both takth who did fact finding if it was malicious or unintentional before he was forgiven.

N30 Singh veeray, does that mean in future you will NOT be branding a specific Jathebandi as "Ram Raiye" because of differences they have as compared to the way you follow Sikhi? :)

Just curious :)

I did in a past long time ago made that mistake and learn from my mistakes of name comparison which was exaggerated and foolish on my part and moved on.

However, I still honestly think that specific jathebandi is ought to some of it advertently -take over via nasty jatha tribalism power control/fear mongering over rest of khalsa panth but many of it innocently inadvertently undermine and water down gurbani interpretations/undermine spiritual sikhi and ought to inadvertently turn sikhi into another some abhramic protestant jevoh witness faith.

AURANGABAD (MAHARASHTRA): The superintendent of the Takht Sachkhand Hazur Sahib in Nanded on Tuesday said that Punjab revenue minister Bikram Singh Majithia was not forgiven yet for distorting a hymn of Guru Gobind Singh.

Majithia had been held "guilty of religious misconduct" and a Hukamnama (edict) to this effect was issued by Nanded Jathedar Santbaba Kulwant Singh and four other Panchpyaras on Sunday.

Majithia had allegedly distorting the hymn of Guru Gobind Singh while seeking victory for the BJP's Amritsar candidate Arun Jaitley in the Lok Sabha elections. Majithia is managing Jaitley's campaign.

Jathedar of the Takht Sachkhand Hazur Sahib, Nanded, one of the five highest seats of authorities in Sikhism where the 10th Guru Gobind Singh breathed his last, had declared Majithia "an apostate" for "showing disrespect" to the compositions of the Sikh Gurus. Majithia was accused of inserting the BJP leader's name in the at an election rally.

"Majithia has admitted to his mistake but that's not enough. He has to appear before the Takht that had declared him Tanakhaiya and tender apology. He will be he heard by the Panchpyaras who will decide the mode of punishment," said Ranjeet Singh Chiraghiya, the superintendent of the Takht Sachkhand Hazur Sahib.

"We have received a letter from Majithia in which he had admitted to his mistake and sought pardon. Following this a meeting was held at Nanded Gurudwara and Majithia's communication was discussed there. But the decision on pardon has not yet been taken," he added.

The Sikh community in Nanded was surprised over the reports that Majithia has been pardoned and approached the Gurudwara officials on Tuesday.

"Majithia has to personally appear before the Takht in Nanded where the Panchpyaras will listen to him. Then his punishment will be decided, which may include sweeping of the premises or cleaning the shoes of the devotees. After facing the punishment, he will again have to present himself before the Panchpyaras, who will then take a final decision," Chiraghiya said.

The Nanded Gurudwara had declared former president Gyani Zail Singh and former Union home minister Buta Singh as apostate following Operation Blue Star.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/City/Aurangabad/Majithia-not-pardoned-yet-Nanded-Sikh-clergy/articleshow/34400233.cms

I did in a past long time ago made that mistake and learn from my mistakes of name comparison which was exaggerated and foolish on my part and moved on.

However, I still honestly think that specific jathebandi is ought to some of it advertently -take over via nasty jatha tribalism power control/fear mongering over rest of khalsa panth but many of it innocently inadvertently undermine and water down gurbani interpretations/undermine spiritual sikhi and ought to inadvertently turn sikhi into another some abhramic protestant jevoh witness faith.

neo veerji ur answer to my question is awaited...