Idol Worshipping, Worshipping Other Than God And Sikh Channels

Guest Anonymous

10 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Singh ji, it was used as an example, and what example can be of greater status than Gurbani Sahib ji..? & to worship him or anyone you should do naam jaap of Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji.. If you are chanting Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji, you are also worshiping everything that exists since everything is Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji. Forgive me if I have not made anything clear.

You're rarely clear. The two posts you've made to me is what you should have said orginally instead of misleading the OP.

I don't know why I'm debating this with you anymore. We're debating Ph.D gallan and I sadly do not have one.

Stop misusing Gurbani. You've done it one too many times. It's very disrespectful. Jinni marji sorry sorry kar la you are still misusing Gurbani. STOP.

17 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Singh ji, it was used as an example, and what example can be of greater status than Gurbani Sahib ji..? & to worship him or anyone you should do naam jaap of Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji.. If you are chanting Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji, you are also worshiping everything that exists since everything is Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji. Forgive me if I have not made anything clear.

By this logic Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji worshipped idols because he chanted vaheguru. However he spoke against idol worship in Gurbani which also means by your 4 year old rationale is worship of Vaheguru.

Can someone who she trust, pm her and get her professional help.  Can you please call the Sikh helpline.  I have been hearing this same illogical argument from you for several months.  It seems like you had a concussion and didn't know it.  Now you are suffering from symptoms like unable to make logic of what you read.  In no way am I trying to make fun of you. 

43 minutes ago, Preeet said:

If you believe the Purity of God stole the clothes of the gopis and leered at them, then please believe so.Please excuse me, Parabrahm Preeto knows more than Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. You can paste quote after quote, but like always you don't even know what they mean. You have no Santhiya of Gurbani, the fact is evident because you actually sat there and tried to use translator notes to prove your stupid point lool is proof enough you have no idea what you're talking about. Unlike you I am trying to learn from Mahapurkhs, you yourself have no qualifications, you clearly don't do Santhiya and you proclaim to come here to explain to everyone else, so much ego in someone that claims to have it under control. You claim you're here to learn yet you never watch  any links or comprehend anything anyone else says. You are by far the biggest hypocrite here.

I don't want a long reply, just one question. Do you know more than Bhai Mani singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. If the answer is yes then we're all ears as it means you're a Brahmgyani, if not. Then accept their words and move on with your life.

ਸਾਵਲ ਸੁੰਦਰ ਰੂਪ ਬਣਾਵਹਿ ਬੇਣੁ ਸੁਨਤ ਸਭ ਮੋਹੈਗਾ ॥੯॥
सावल सुंदर रूप बणावहि बेणु सुनत सभ मोहैगा ॥९॥
Sāval sunḏar rūp baṇāvėh beṇ sunaṯ sabẖ mohaigā. ||9||
He assumed the beautiful form of the blue-skinned Krishna; hearing His flute, all are fascinated and enticed. ||9||

I can literally, with the little knowledge I have regarding Gurbani, translate that to mean something completely different. The words Krishna (in any context or form) is missing, in-fact if you read GuruGranthDarpan its completely devoid of Krishna.

29 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

From the way you've articulated this point it seems you do not exactly have a deep understanding of yourself. I'm not saying I do, hell no, so thats why I wouldn't go around presenting it as evidence. Avtaarvaad is a very complicated subject. And I seriously don't think thats how God manifests into Sargun, thats bordering on fairy tales. I'm by no means an expert of Advait but I can say with some certainty that isn't how Avtaars Prakaash, it doesn't really fit in with the idea of it all.

The Light that our Guru Sahib's had and their physical birth (being one with god) was different from the one that the avtars of the gods had, i. The Light of god always infused after the physical birth of Guru Sahib (evident by Guru Nanak dev ji meeting with Akaal Purkh). The Avtar of the gods came right at the moment of conception.

To actually understand all that you do need to learn about far too many granths (both Sikh and Vedic), honestly Dasam Bani's arth should only be attempted by people who have expertise in the field, even then they can't comprehend it fully. That's why I sort of rely on People like Gyani Kulwant Singh, Gyani Maskeen Singh since they actually spent their lives learning about all this. Though if you start Santhiya of Gurbani from a teacher you can learn so much, baby steps. 

@Akalifauj Bro I'd like to take this opportunity to apologise to you regarding a issue we had about a year ago regarding the Guru Sahib= God argument. I heard so any Katha from Mahapurkhs all of whom spoke the same. Totally my short comings so hope you can forgive me for any harsh words I said.

34 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

The Light that our Guru Sahib's had and their physical birth (being one with god) was different from the one that the avtars of the gods had, i. The Light of god always infused after the physical birth of Guru Sahib (evident by Guru Nanak dev ji meeting with Akaal Purkh). The Avtar of the gods came right at the moment of conception.

To actually understand all that you do need to learn about far too many granths (both Sikh and Vedic), honestly Dasam Bani's arth should only be attempted by people who have expertise in the field, even then they can't comprehend it fully. That's why I sort of rely on People like Gyani Kulwant Singh, Gyani Maskeen Singh since they actually spent their lives learning about all this. Though if you start Santhiya of Gurbani from a teacher you can learn so much, baby steps. 

Yeah that's why I said Avtaarvaad is so complicated. All the Avtaars and Sub-Avtaars are all of different level, they only had certain responsibilites, powers etc as per my understanding and most importantly they were created by Vaheguru. Guru Ji wasn't created by Vaheguru so to speak, rather that was the moment He decided to manifest Himself into Sargun form. Spoken as simply as possible.

Would you say the above is correct bro? You know more than me, I would like to hear more if possible (small excerpt)

I heard once in katha at local Gurdwara that Dasam Granth is really only for the Khalsa, it's like their social, moral and Yudh guide. Whereas SGGS is for all manukhta. I'm gonna take a book off a relative on Dasam Granth by Kamalroop Singh, he's expert on DG as well as all Sikh puratan granth and documents. You read it by any chance?

-Edit- By Khalsa I mean it in the Puratan sense not someone who has taken Amrit after being told "Kes rakho, Amrit Shako, Singh Sajjo". Controversial I know but relevent anyhow. Separate thread really.

45 minutes ago, MrDoaba said:

Yeah that's why I said Avtaarvaad is so complicated. All the Avtaars and Sub-Avtaars are all of different level, they only had certain responsibilites, powers etc as per my understanding and most importantly they were created by Vaheguru. Guru Ji wasn't created by Vaheguru so to speak, rather that was the moment He decided to manifest Himself into Sargun form. Spoken as simply as possible.

Would you say the above is correct bro? You know more than me, I would like to hear more if possible (small excerpt)

I heard once in katha at local Gurdwara that Dasam Granth is really only for the Khalsa, it's like their social, moral and Yudh guide. Whereas SGGS is for all manukhta. I'm gonna take a book off a relative on Dasam Granth by Kamalroop Singh, he's expert on DG as well as all Sikh puratan granth and documents. You read it by any chance?

-Edit- By Khalsa I mean it in the Puratan sense not someone who has taken Amrit after being told "Kes rakho, Amrit Shako, Singh Sajjo". Controversial I know but relevent anyhow. Separate thread really.

Not sure too much bro, like I said I'm still learning. I've only started reading Dasam Granth Bani. If I recall correctly from memory regarding a Katha, you hit the nail about Guru Sahib incarnating that way. 

I have not, So I'll have to give it a read, honestly I have so much on my list regarding Banis I want to start and books I need to read. feel like a total nerd sometimes.

22 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Sorry to say, but everything happens with the pure hukam of Sri Paramatman Sahib ji. It is very clear that you are not at the level of the people who you are talking about, so I would suggest that you should link me to their vichars directly, rather than you telling me your thoughts. If it is a crime to see Sri Paramatman ji in anything and everything just as one Singh did in a war when he fed the opponent's army since he saw Sri Guru Sahib ji in all, then me and him according to anyone against this vichar are stupid. Once you reach the avastha of seeing Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji in all, everywhere and anywhere then only you will understand what is trying to be said. Since you have a passion to argue with people and insult people in this site, I for one will not take what you say seriously. You don't have to take me seriously either, not that you will anytime soon. Also read the other lines and reflect on all of them together, if you would like to understand what I'm trying to say. Advaita Vedant is what will give you mukhti, until you accept it then you will wander around arguing with everyone. It is obvious you do not believe in it because of the way you are acting.

I asked you a question, don't derail it. Yes or No. Do you know more than Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji. That was the question I ask. Bhai Kaniya Ji saw god in all, however he never once sat down and worshipped any Gods or Goddesses. He saw God in all so he treated them with respect, HE DID NOT SIT THERE AND START WORSHIPPING THEM. Sorry but I think so many of the stuff you say hilarious. I've pasted quotes AND their words, but its still not enough for Preeto i see.

Once you reach the avastha of seeing Sri Vaheguru Sahib ji in all, everywhere and anywhere then only you will understand what is trying to be said.

Because you physically see God in all? If you do then congratulations. You're a Brahmgyani. DO NOT dare tell others to go and ponder lines when you don't do it yourself, people have presented mountains of evidence but its like they say you cant teach an old dog new tricks.  I've linked the Mahapurkhs, I've even linked youtube videos. Scroll above, find them. Stop whining no one else is listening to you when you don't listen yourself. God resides in everyone but not everyone is God incarnate. What part of that is so hard for your mind to grasp? The fact that you have the audicity to proclaim you know more than so many Mahapurkhs and Gyanis who spent years studying the Granths is really mindboggling, even funnier is how you focus on the translations but not the Gurbani. Pretty much implying you have no idea whats actually being said but takes others words for it, ironically reject others words if they contradict you.

Its apparent to anyone here you have no actual knowledge of Gurbani, you take one concept and misconstrue it till its fits whatever you want. Telling others to get some knowledge when you haven't even bothered reading or translating any bani. 

Done here lmao. Feel free to continue screaming, fact is Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Bhai sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji and about every other knowledgeable person on the 3 Granths have all expressed the same opinion lol. 

Edit: I want a 1 answer response to my question, Do you know more than Bhai Sahibs or not. Yes or No. If you try to bamboozle everyone else with a paragraph I'll take it as you purposely avoiding it because you can't face it.

Just now, Preeet said:

Why should I answer that question? So you can insult me more? Did I tell anyone to sit down and physically worship a statue or a picture of a God or Goddess? No, Sikhi is against worshipping images because only bani gives gyan. What I am saying is that if someone wants to worship a God or a Goddess, then it is okay.. they are at that level so let them be at that level in peace. They will get to where Sri Paramatman Sahib ji wants them to when God wants to. If you ever got the idea of me saying that we should worship pictures, then I sincerly apologize from the bottom of my heart to you and anyone else! & yes, I physically see God in all and in you, that is why I firmly believe in nirbau nirvair.. Why fear when everything is one, and why hate something when everything is one. 

Just answer it, Stop avoiding it. The fact you're avoiding it proves you don't want want to admit they know more than you. Any truly humble person would say "yeah they are Mahapurkhs, no doubt so they are 100% right". Why are those words so hard for you to express. 

Thank you for proving my point and showing the Sangat you're just as bad as the people you claim to disassociate yourself with :)

36 minutes ago, Preeet said:

Advaita Vedant is what will give you mukhti

Aahh that's your agenda. Now I understand.

Advait Vedant is not the same as Gurmat. I'm not denying there's much overlap but they are two distinct schools of thought. If that's how you interpret Dharam then you should take Diksha from an Vedant Guru. You should find discourses done between Nirmala Saadhus and Advait Vedant Saadhus before you make your mind up. If Advait Vedant is the one for you then you shoud refrain from reading Dasam Bani and Sarbloh Bani as I'm of the belief they do not adhere to Bir Rass or Dharam Yudh in general.

Can't be in both boats.

20 minutes ago, Thanatos said:

Not sure too much bro, like I said I'm still learning. I've only started reading Dasam Granth Bani. If I recall correctly from memory regarding a Katha, you hit the nail about Guru Sahib incarnating that way. 

I have not, So I'll have to give it a read, honestly I have so much on my list regarding Banis I want to start and books I need to read. feel like a total nerd sometimes.

I will PM you at some point if it's ok bro?

1 minute ago, MrDoaba said:

I will PM you at some point if it's ok bro?

course go for it : D Happy to share, i have some bani too I'd defo recommend .

8 minutes ago, Preeet said:

"just answer it', as if my opinion would make any difference to you. I will answer when the time is right. & if anyone preaches gurmat ji, they are all mahapurkhs in my mind. 

Why is it so hard for you to say Bhai Mani Singh Ji and Bhai Sahib Bhai Randhir Singh Ji are 100% right? do the words burn your ego? This sentences another sign you have no idea what the hell you're talking about. In Guru Sahib's time only fuly realised Brahmgyanis did any vichar of Gurbani, everyone was selected carefully. In fact all had an avasta higher than the average pracharic by far. 

This pretty much proves to everyone your own hubris is far too great to admit the very Mahapurkhs who had Darshan of Nirankar are 100% right because they contradict you.