Another Sikh Converted

Guest Guest

Muslim males seem to be alot more mature then sikh males at a younger age. This is due to muslim casturation of genitalia. When one is abstinent from sexual activity due to the above. The power one has is imence. One becomes a man much quicker. Hence he has a mans brain instead of a teenagers. They use this to manipulate girls and convert them. Its all to do with tostestrone . Keep the precious semen fluid within and you to will become stronger then ever. Just stay abstent from masturbation for 7 days continually and feel how powefull you become. The power is wirhin you. I stopped and now I can have any girl I desire. Listen to these words beforw its to late.

Haha for real?! "Muslim casturation of genitalia"! Aka circumcision? Lol bro the "benefits" of Genital Mutilation were refuted long ago. Step into the 21st century.

LOL "the precious semen fluid". O gosh i so hope our sisters dont read this! Ejaculation causes no change in "Tostestrone" (aka testosterone) levels. Semen does not contain testosterone either. Unless you have a special sort?

Muslims use circumcision to manipulate and convert girls?! Wow...lol thats a new one.

Also veeray, now you've given up masturbation, perhaps you have more time to work on your spelling? Instead of having "any girl [you] desire"?

Puhaha thats made my day! Thanks ;)

Muslim males seem to be alot more mature then sikh males at a younger age. This is due to muslim casturation of genitalia. When one is abstinent from sexual activity due to the above. The power one has is imence. One becomes a man much quicker. Hence he has a mans brain instead of a teenagers. They use this to manipulate girls and convert them. Its all to do with tostestrone . Keep the precious semen fluid within and you to will become stronger then ever. Just stay abstent from masturbation for 7 days continually and feel how powefull you become. The power is wirhin you. I stopped and now I can have any girl I desire. Listen to these words beforw its to late.

LOLOL

Lets be fair here. The young lady has gone through what none of us would ever like to go through ourselves! The non sikh practice of honour killings. Can anyone say that they wouldnt have some jaded view of a faith BASED on the knowladge and background. So she married a Muslim. She wasnt/isnt a Sikh. You are not born a Sikh but become a Sikh through your actions and yes a family with strong education can help. Instead of pointing out her faults decide to take action against the crippling castist culture that is excused in our community. Campaign for an end to female abortions, educate yourselves so our children have the knowladge and the tools to become great Sikhs. Leave this lady alone.

Campaign? Educate ourselves? Make a difference? Nah too much effort, we'd rather sit on the internet and complain. :lol2:

I hope this lady doesn't find this thread and read these horribly judgemental posts.

Guest gupt

Haha for real?! "Muslim casturation of genitalia"! Aka circumcision? Lol bro the "benefits" of Genital Mutilation were refuted long ago. Step into the 21st century.

LOL "the precious semen fluid". O gosh i so hope our sisters dont read this! Ejaculation causes no change in "Tostestrone" (aka testosterone) levels. Semen does not contain testosterone either. Unless you have a special sort?

Muslims use circumcision to manipulate and convert girls?! Wow...lol thats a new one.

Also veeray, now you've given up masturbation, perhaps you have more time to work on your spelling? Instead of having "any girl [you] desire"?

Puhaha thats made my day! Thanks ;)

So how do you think sikh girls, white girls are running off with muslims? you have not answered this instead of the countless way people try and analyse why girls are running off with muslims.. Its got nothing to do with islam. no one is to blame for girls running off. its time Sikhs stopped fighting and blaming anyone and everyone. no one is to blame for sikh girls running off. Are you saying muslims guys just have a natural ability to convert girls??

Are you saying Muslim guys are naturally able to convert Skh/white girls for fun while the parents watch on, Without no other factors behind this?? i have studied psychology and human behavior and how the mind works. One of the main things i learnt during extensive study into human behavior is, that most of our actions and behavior are controlled by our hormones through a release of neurotransmitters(chemical transmitters in the brain) during certain activities. The sex drive and human behavior are bother strongly linked together. this is due to testosterone being a sex hormone.

I am not saying this is the sole reason for Muslim guys success in converting girls and making them leave their families this just gives them more of an edge. And I would say it is a big edge at that. Our maturity is all down to our hormonal levels. The higher your testosterone the more confident, aggressive you be. the more you will be able to manipulate others,

now they typical Muslim male has higher then normal testosterone. due this they are more aggressive, loud and confident. anything that affects your sex drive will affect your hormones. these are all linked together. instead of the countless debates about this issue of girls running off with muslims.

its simly a horminal matter. if you dont believe me just carry one with these countless debates.

Guest Guest

Enough Sikh guys flexing Muslim ladies, its undercover and not spoken about. The Muslim ladies don't want to get a reputation in their community so like our lads, you also see alot of divorcees now using this time to reclaim their lost youth (strict dad, not allowed out, etc). The only difference is our guys have more sense in that we do not bring them home! The Muslim ladies to be fair and credit to them are accepting of this condition.

For what reason should she feel ashamed? She married a non-Sikh, but did she ever know anything about Sikhi? No? So why are we angry at her?

Not everyone has the luxury of being taught about Sikhi growing up. You guys need to consider this. They do not consider themselves Sikhs to begin with, they are just normal people, and so marrying any other person is perfectly acceptable. Why are we blaming her for that?

Imagine girls reading these posts. Men being quite nasty about a sister they know very little about. What would they think about Singhs? And about Sikhi?

The problem is the lack of education or whatever else, and it will NOT get anywhere near to being fixed through judgement and slander. Endlessly blaming girls rather than understanding and isolating the problems is more ignorant.

I have plenty of cousins, and relatives who are young high school/collage going girls. None of them are Amritdhari. They are just regular Punjabi girls. One thing I have observed is that all Punjabi Sikh girls no matter how little Sikhi they know of, know deep down it is frowned upon in our society to marry a non Sikh, especially if he is a Muslim. Yet some will cross that red line and do it anyway.

question for you, in your view is anything wrong with a Sikh marrying a non Sikh? just wanna see if we are on the same page on this.

Majority of muslim girls are not religious these days, they drink, they smoke, they take drugs and have relationships and sex with Sikh and other guys we all know this goes on...But when it comes to marriage or creating kids they know they would get honour killed or disowned if they marry or reproduce with a non-muslim by their parents or brothers

Sikh/hindu girls know they can get away with marrying who they wish because their parents haven't brought them up the right way

and will forgive them in the end so these loose easy women will do as they wish because they dont care or have little loyalty towards religion any more because they do not fear the consequences as the govt/law has given them protection to destroy their religious community's future.

I spoke with one quite good looking punjabi girl of Sikh background why she wasnt religious and why she was dating non-sikh white guys. She told me she used to go clubbing, and have sex and relationships at school and her dad found out was disapproving towards her and violent for bringing shame to his family and faith. Then she become a bigger slag by going off to university and indulging in more filth and by that time she had grown to become independent living and started to elusively get used by white guys who only interested in short term sex before they found a better looking white girl to marry.....

You can analyse how these girls first get groomed by western atheist hedonist society via media and then groomed by non-sikh guys at school. college, uni and then when they become the vile slag that every decent guy hates ....these girls are so ruined that they have no choice but to carry on with what they do and are trapped with staying with non-sikh guys...

Poor jagdeesh he does not deserve this after all that he has been through.

To have his niece become a muslim or marry a muslim is deeply shameful and far worse than any one individual honour killing could ever be (though bad, condemnable and anti-sikh practice) because a girl converting or marrying a muslim creates the next generation of muslims and kills off the creation of the next generation of Sikhs she could have help produce. She produces a net loss for Sikh demographics when she got with a non-sikh guy.

This is how Islam and muslim guys operate and why they target the kafir non-muslim women especially the easy and cheap club going, independent living, open minded Atheist/Christian/Sikh/Hindu girls in their agenda of islamification of society.