Beard Pulling

Guest Baz SIngh

Guest Baz SIngh

WKWF,

Does anyone know any real self defence techniques to combat Beard pulling in a self defence situation?

Any ideas or links would be much appreciated.

WKWF

Guest Guest

It is unrealistic to think no-one can come so close as to prevent it.

I think the best solution is to bite the hand, as it is very close to the mouth. There may also be pressure points in the wrist and hand.

I personal use two clips on my joora under my dastar so that if in the worsed scenario it came off at least my kesh would not inhibit me by coming into my eyes and getting pulled etc.

I know this all sounds horrible but it is very much worth thinking abut

Have a big fat sharp kara ready and smack it on his head in till there’s blood

Or get your kirpan and stab it in his eye, removing his eye

well, it's not a good idea to use the kirpan, especially if you live in the west because that can end up causing a lot of problems for all of us. Kara is good, especially if it's heavy sarbloh one. If you're in your car, it's always a good idea to keep a baseball bat too or one of those field hockey sticks.

Har Guru ne Har cheez sikhai a sanu sikhan nu.....Kasoor sade ch a jedhe Har cheez sikhde nai a....

Mera personal point of veiw ae a khaao peeo Daab ke Te Gym laavo daab ke...sardara de kad ta phela hi uche hunde a ...Bas ik changa sharir hi chahida hai....Adda vairi ta more waale di seht dekh hi demotivate ho janda hai..

well, it's not a good idea to use the kirpan, especially if you live in the west because that can end up causing a lot of problems for all of us. Kara is good, especially if it's heavy sarbloh one. If you're in your car, it's always a good idea to keep a baseball bat too or one of those field hockey sticks.

Yes your definitely right brother, best not to use the kirpan in the west